ITT: Cars that only immigrants drive

ITT: Cars that only immigrants drive

Any old Ford Expedition or Chevy Tahoe, if we're talking Mexican immigrants.

Illegal immigrants?

white people are immigrants in america

>tfw fully native to my country for 150 years
>parents had a 1st gen MDX

was gud car desu senpai

Fuck off Chief Shitting Poster

>Honda Pilot with some chrome accents

my family came to the Americas as refugees from the spaniard civil war tho

Basically whatever is off the lot that looks expensive so they can post it on facebook and impress all of their friends and family back in the country they abandoned.

So usually some V6 shitbox crossover with a base package and 150,000 miles that they paid 50% more than they should have for that's either 90% on loan with a high interest rate.

First gen Escalades and Navigators.

You're basically Mexican.

Git. Out.

Oh I get it, because africans were brought over here illegally

All humans are immigrants unless you're 100% native Ethiopian

uhh yes?

I mean nationalism is bourgeoisie so whatever

Illegal beaner
>.3k civic, no paint

Pajeet
>base model bmw/audi

Asian
>minivan

Nog
>impala, escalade, anything flashy or brightly coloured

WTF I hate borders now....

In Canada it's primarily Nissan. Let's just say I avoid them on the road at all costs.

>2011 Honda Accord lx with auto zone hubcaps
>2017 Toyota Camry (lower trims)
>Nissan Altima (all of them)

You have to go back.

never been more accurate omg

Ummm I do not live in America???

You said your family came to the Americas. There is only America. Anywhere else is irrelevant.

But either way, you're going to be forcibly deported back to another country.

No. Mexicans.

pilot wasn't even out yet nigga

it was 2001

>Derived from Honda's Global mid-size platform which underpins cars like the Honda Accord, Acura TL, TSX and Odyssey

>using CAR parts
>on a vehicle that size

fuck Honda what are you doing

An Odyssey is just as big, if not bigger.

any infiniti

who actually gets turned on by bloated cowtits like these

Immigrants don't drive in my country, they only take the bus.

lmfao!

Thanks for the welfare compadre

Well if we think of in terms of natural evolutionary standards , a woman with large jugs can feed more children and you female daughters will most likely have large breasts and therefore be more appealing to a wider variety of potential mates.

You are not wrong though, those will sag and become vein-ey

This

Beaners:
>nissan quest / mercury villager
>any nissan
>96-01 Ford F150 with shitty riced taillights
>any commercial work van
>any truck that's overloaded with shit and spilling crap all over the road
>96 toyota corolla

Indians here only drive Toyota Camry LEs, nothing else.

Never move to DC if you have to drive, it makes you hate life pretty quickly

MDXs are good SUVs for the money user

Holy shit, how did thay manage to create the essence of a slightly used bar of soap so well?

Indian wage poos love nissan Altimas

>for the money
Nah. Acura is light years behind Lexus/Mercedes/BMW. Hell, Honda's offerings in the same markets have more features at the top trim levels.

Lel no, not unless you want to pay through the ass for the same features

There's literally no reason to get an Acura. Just get a Honda with the same features for less money. The only thing Honda holds back from the Acura line is small features like air-conditioned seats, power headrest, etc.

You can get top trim CR-V with AWD, power/automatic everything, navigation, turbo'd engine, leather interior, sun/moon roof, and all the extras like brake hold, lane assist, auto-braking, radar cruise control for about $30k.

The only two people I know that own this car are my white friend in his 20's and an old white lady that used to get her MDX detailed at my shop.

Dude do you really think a CRV compares with an MDX? You may have had a poi t if you said Pilot, but even then you can spend a couple thousand more to get everything the Pilot has plus more

Acura's other cars like the ILX and TLX are a generation behind the Civic and Accord, but the MDX is the thing that keep Acura alive and they really do make it a damn good SUV

Also the MDX in the OP can be had for like $8k. Nice, comfy, cheap tow vehicle

> Ahmed
Audi
BMW
Mercedes

(all used with about 300 k miles on it)

I wasn't specifically talking about the MDX, but class-to-class comparison between Honda and Acura, the Acura is usually the worse deal.

As an user that lives near the border, I can confirm this. Not only that, but caravans, odysseys, and saturns too.

>Still hasn't sat in them

She weirdly looks a lot like my sister.

I'm indian and I drive a 15 Mazda 3.

Dad drives a 2012 S550 AMG

You mean an S550 with AMG wheels

SH-AWD isn’t a meme bro.

Torque vectoring is a technology that nobody except Acura plays with in the under $80k game.

If you want a heave car that you can hustle through corners, and have the ability to remain in control in emergency high speed maneuvers, SH-AWD is for you.

Fucking Acura took SH-AWD out of the RDX recently though. You used to be able to get it with the 2.3 liter turbo K series. But it’s still on the MDX and higher trim TLX. RLX has a new generation of SH AWD on the RLX hybrid that uses the rear hub electric motors, but the RLX hybrid sells like 400 Cars a year so it might as well not exist.

Poo in it clinic group doctor

Essentially a meaningless word in The USA.

You have to go back Paco Trotsky.

Can confirm this. The MDX was more composed through corners than any SUV it size had the right to be

>be natives in America
>whites invade your country
>white slaughter and rob your people
>they replace your population
>they park the remaining few in reserves
>they desecrate your dead culture
>years later you witness some of them whine about immigrants and how they're """"""true americans""""

>S/o/viet is a beaner

kek

one of these puppies

Official car of Somali immigrants in the midwest

>be "native" tribe in America
>move from Siberia
>slaughter other "native" tribes
>encounter a tribe from Europe and get BTFO in a war, like you did to other tribes before
>that tribe from Europe builds an entirely new civilization on that area (which is way better than yours), something you had absolutely no part in
>that civilization continues to thrive and become one of the best societies in the world, again, something you had absolutely nothing to do with
>centuries later self hating cucks claim Whites "stole" America
>mfw no face

the point was the fucking hypocrisy you illiterate faggot. I don't even know of previous natives who got genocided by Indians.

Yep and carpets too.

He runs his own dental clinic lol

who actually doesn't

Looked like the usual "whites are pure evil, natives dindu nuffin" whining to me. But it's not hypocrisy, because white people aren't immigrants, since they didn't move into an already existing society created by natives, they just took the land. And if you consider taking someone else's land by force and then not wanting the same to be done to you hypocrisy, that's how the majority of civilizations in the world started.

Since you sound like a little faggy cunt, I'll cut short the chase: the hypocrisy is having no qualms about straight up invading the land and slaughtering the inhabitants, have the entirety of the people be immigrants (anglos, irishs, dutchs, italians, and so on). Then when the descendants have forgotten abou their fathers, have them claim they're true natives and act all defensive about immigrants.
For fuck sake commifornia used to be 100% mexico.

Aw shit my dad must have a diesel S class AMG

And like I explained to you, this is literally every society that has ever existed. But this supposed hypocrisy is only brought up against White Americans, like they're just supposed to give away the society that their ancestors built for them.

>they're just supposed to give away the society that their ancestors built for them.
Nobody said that you unsufferable cuck. But since your grandfather was treated like shit for being a wop/irish pig/dutch cunt/other, maybe have the decency to admit every American family starts with an immigrant and spare everyone the attitude.

Not him but since the country was founded on immigrants then we should have an open border? Times have changed and people can't make the same living their forefathers could. There ain't many mines, railroad companies or the various other old labor jobs around that these low skill level immigrants would/could fill that arn't being competed for already by citizens. Mass immigration always brings about lowering wages and an increase in welfare which puts more of a burden on the government to tax. Instead of looking into the past and seeing just that time frame, look at how we've changed from then, both economically and socially.

Oh yes of course, never ever question why workers can't make as good a living as tehy could in the past. Why did revenue from shareholders grow so much ? Why did private funds grow so much in numbers ? Why did the share of individual citizen in shareholding shrink ? Why did compensations in financial sectors gros so much ? And why did you refuse to go back on the stupid deregulation of financial markets after 2008' crisis ?

The difference is, my grandfather worked hard and was thankful for the opportunity this country gave him, and I'm sure he wouldn't want his hard work undone by the ungrateful lazy criminal immigrants of today. Not all immigrants are like that, mind you, but too many of them are, and if we don't control our borders, we get exactly the kind we don't want.

Because the economy is not a zero sum game. England's coal industry employed millions at its height, now it only employs about a thousand. Does this mean there's millions of unemployed English coal miners? You only gotta train them to do something else, something useful.

And I'm not sure why we even switched to this topic. The original topic was about natives vs Whites, those were settlers, the Whites who came later into an already established society were immigrants.

I rewatched "the untouchables" not too long ago, and your rant could very well be said by Malone speaking about Italian immigrants. Especially since they fucking ran mafias.

So? It's still correct. If they controlled immigration of Italians more, they wouldn't have (or would have less) mafia crime, and the country would probably have been better off.

You can make a good living, just not at the meager coal mines and steel foundries still in the country. Jobs typically held by fresh immigrants. Jobs that don't exist in vast quantities anymore. As the other user said, they need training. Training that enough people in the country already need. My point was that when people say the country was founded on immigrants don't realize how much the economy has changed. Bringing over more uneducated (skill wise) workers won't help our economy grow when we have enough idiots who don't want to change with the times.

You're fucking thickheaded I see. What's your ancestry ? Let's make it short and straight away use examples you'll be involved with.

Don't know about latinos, but the only people I know who emigrated to the USA were highly educated. I agree low-level jobs aren't as needed, but I refuse how you just accept it as "that's how the times changed".
The economy has suffered a significant shift from industry towards finance, and you shouldn't be so docile with it. Except if you work in finance of course.

>Torque vectoring is a technology that nobody except Acura plays with in the under $80k game.
Mitsubishi had/has torque vectoring in the Outlander, too.

I support policies based on what's good for the majority of people living here, not just me or my family. If we lived in an alternate universe where one of my ancestors wasn't allowed to immigrate to America, I wouldn't even be around to complain about it, so that's a pointless argument.

>the hub caps that fly off
every time

My $25k Ford has torque vectoring

Im not arguing against legal immigration, just against open borders in relation to the "This country was founded on immigrants" claim. I agree that its worrisome that the country is shifting from hard labor to finance and more office-type work but that is how our economy has changed in this country and living like it hasn't is bad. To fix a problem you have to realize there is a problem and if most people don't realize that our economic base has shifted we can't do anything to shift it back. Bringing in more unskilled workers won't fix that.

Well I changed my mind seeing this retarded shit. Fuck those goddamn wetbacks. Build your wall, deport them, I don't give a fuck anymore.

>Im not arguing against legal immigration
Then we're agreeing.
Let's go back to cars.

Sounds good.

I don't think there was an Diesel AMG S-Class. Maybe it must ve had AMG carpets, AMG ashtrays and AMG wheels.

>poor Somali
Camrys, Altimas, maximas, and other jap shitboxes
>mid-tier Somali
Last gen Acuras and Lexuses (but not the sporty ones, the Hmong guys nab those up)
>rich Somalis
Lexus LX or GX. Basically anything giant and Japanese.

>15 Mazda 3
How come you own a 2015 Mazda? You a clearly rich. Aren't you supposed to own a Maserati or a McLaren with daddy's money?

There a 3 Indian dudes in my college who owns a the new NSX, a McLaren 670s and a Huracan.

>150
>Native
Try 300 at minimum

Why do Latinos love expeditions so much? Holy fuck.

Not everyone's a shitter

Well, my dad didn't buy me any high end car. I just moved out when I was 20 and earned everything to my own.

>country is barely 150 years old