Sc2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lHuOCCAnmDw
youtu.be/VYFIDsROq8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

revenge of the jan

revenge of the gook

ummm, i made a very thoughtful, ontopic post in the last thread but it got deleted. i'll try again.

*cracks open a cold one* heh. time to ladder

*crawls under desk and starts blowing you*

is it safe here

/scv/ is a jewish general. if you delete us then it's a hate crime and you'll go to jail

thoughts on Blizzards 'not a qualifier' challenger series?

yeah im jewish

definitely no nazi ancestors here

couldnt care less

hey
if the jews really were behind everything do you think they would let this evil jew meme thing exist?

literally who talking to literally whom on literally what website?

i'm het

i just hate them because charging interest is anti christian

i listened to some alt right podcasts where they mentioned usury... but all information just falls out of my brain... and then the janitor deletes my single social outlet so i remake the thread

>tfw Lebron is the MKP of basketball

you guys need to watch summit and destiny,. they might talk about sc2

lebron has a ring tho...

remember that time mkp cheated, lol

TALKING ABOUT NANIWA!!

go away fag. i'd rather be alone than have you around

lol what is this crazy little dude doing...

nuts

>avilo

youtu.be/lHuOCCAnmDw
deep

youtu.be/VYFIDsROq8M
this guy has gone farther than me

i have to go jerk off
the thread will probably die, but i gotta do it
r.i.p.

what'll it be today, oppa?

destiny talking about how good the mlg days were for sc2...damn i miss mlg

wish they didn't delete their old vods

gook night

heh janny
you are crazy

gook night
don't let the gooks bite

gook morning

early gook... gooks the gook
~_~

like i always say dont be a gook when you can be a gook

what's good for the gook is good for the gander

whats a gander
is it anything like a gook

uhh yes lol

>gook

Holy fuck am I TIRED. TIRED of kids like you posting with these stupid fucking terms. Honestly, when you come to a board such as this, YOU NEED to adapt. You CANNOT CONTINUE posting these trash terms, regardless of the topic. Your stupid, moronic terms have no place on a board such as this. You stick out so much, while scrolling through the board, it simply becomes hard to ignore the topic, even if I have no interest in the subject of the post, and so I must read this pointless, dull-witted trash, which causes me to waste valuable time, and to write out a post that, most probably, isn't even needed, but at the same time, perhaps it is, as it will send a message to you and your dim-witted like, that this trash is no longer welcome on this board or this very site, and is in fact better off on sites such as reddit or twitter, where this post will fit in better and not cause people to be concerned at the state of this board, and, indeed, the state of this website as a whole, and to the type of people and posters it attracts, and as a comparison to it's current situation and it's past.

plape

gsl code s 4 minutes no tvt tonight but theres zvz and pvp mirror matches both mirror matches

*blesses this thread*

it's just the same guy with different hair colours lol

lol haha

perfect

orange hair looks the coolest but he's got a weak jaw compared to black hair gook

this gook is pretty faggy

>gook

did anyone read that wall of text some posts above?

why did jinro change his race to terran, become a korean and change his tag to classic?

thank you

=_=

hell no

well you see...

are volcanoes really a portal to hell
could be

i don't pretend to know anything

this guy says they could be

there's only one way to find out

gyuri :3

how is she so perfect

:3

the sun is coming up...anyone else love just standing outside and staring at sunrise? if only there was gsl going on then it would be max comfy