imgur.com/a/eSXdv/layout/grid

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HAnf7IjvUMH20VINaDfqP4ORAlzCSIiBWFK6EbPTgGc/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

best feel on my sl1 character desu

>trying to beat dancer with 11 vig
holy dingus

MARVELOUS

Cute!

>people are still playing DS3

don't get hit

especially don't get grabbed

Yes, it makes me pretty happy as well

What, should I go back to BB and make that BL98 Skl/Arc character I always wanted to make?

>*uses arbalest which is better in every way*

>Start a build
>Realize you need gems from the Chalice Dungeons
>Drop build and keep using the couple you already have.

My Bloodborne life.

What weapon should I build my next character around?

Twin Princes' GS,
Friede's Scythe + Aquamarine Dagger,
or Dragonslayer Spearsword?

Pretty sure the grab one-shots you if you're anywhere at or below 25 Vigor, and do not have an Ember.

Wolnir apparently has an alternate pose where he's buried under the sands. I'm going to see if I can find an animation for him popping out of the ground to go with it.

yeah do it

i just replayed BB and made a beast embrace with claws build and currently in NG+ in 1 day, hoping to make it NG+6 or 7

brop

>red phantoms can open chests
>can't steal what's inside
Why is this allowed?

reminder that b-team doesn't exist

Neat

it's probably because if they disabled chests then mimics wouldn't show up in the invader's game (or would be revealed as mimics) and they didn't go back and fix the problem with chests showing up in invader's game being interactable

I'm 24 vig and while unembered grab only leaves a tiny sliver of hp left. You do have a big enough window to estus as soon as you stand up though.

Going off the original trailers, wasn't wolnir supposed to be a normal boss encounter and not a warped boss room? Maybe popping out of the sand is how you first encounter him in the original boss room before they changed it.

Eh, you get used to the chalice grind.

I always kinda wanted to do a claw PvE build where I just keep leveling so I can have piles of stamina to keep swinging with.

The original trailer seems to feature Wolnir in what would later become Yhorm's boss room. Considering it's filled with water in the center, I could maybe still imagine it happening, but it might have been a bit weird.

This could also be a death pose, since even though they went through 4 games without using death poses, they still keep making them.

Supposedly, yeah. The arena at least was way different. No sand though, he was supposed to emerge in a dark area kind of like he does in the game.

I don't have any fun ideas for DS1 and I can't stand DS2.

That actually would be cool, how would they implement the bracelet thing if theyre so hidden in that room?

What, still posting?

Hand it over, that thing. Your scrotum.

here you go gael

yea that is what i have done, 60 VIT and 60 END so just keep on swinging dodge swing

>you can't even begin to comprehend the level on which I operate

It's also possible that he could have been hanging on a ledge or something, like Freja or Midir.

Responded to the wrong post there.

Nice findings. You are great, Zullie.

Got a webm for the animation? Maybe there was supposed to be an actual cliff to fall down behind him

His head is so tiny.

For the Dark Souls series and even in Bloodborne (thanks Old Hunters), I have always run an archer build.

Never having touched Demon's Souls, is it possible to run an Archer?

Where do I put those last two points? I'm trying to make a Dex/Luck dick-ass thief build that uses the Man-Grub Staff, and I've got most of the points where I want them (Str is at 22 so that I can put on K***ht's Ring to reach 27 for two-handing). I can't decide between:

End (already at the break-point with FaP+3)
Att (may or may not enjoy the extra FP despite lack of additional slot)
Str (see above)

Alternatively I could shave off Str, forgoing flexibility in order to try to get Int up to 23 for Homing Soulmass, Soul Greatsword and Farron Flashsword. Don't think I want to invest too much into Int though, that would take away from the purpose of the build.

yes but itll probably be even less fun than in ds1

is oceiros fucking nutters or is ocelotte invisible?

I see, ds2 was when an archery build became viable.
Thanks

I want to make my Yurie cosplay, but the thought of speedrunning those chalices for the third time this year is a huge deterrent

Only for PvE though, buying ammunition for your build inflated your Soul Memory like fuck.

Could it be both?

>SM
>wasting souls on arrows being viable

You can hear her cries user, and before it got censored you could hear her go squish.
Reminder that you beat a baby to death just so you could kill the optional boss that was holding her.

Iv made and archer build in all series titles and have enjoyed all to their own, the worst was DS3 cause it was too easy for a challenge, that being said my builds are for pve not pvp

and to answer your question YES you can make a Demons souls archer build with many bow weapons available

luck is shit, but if you insist on it you might as well pack hollow weapons which will give you 5 free luck each. then put all those points into end because sub-30 at sl120 is painful

That explains a lot actually, didn't realize ammo fucked me like that...

Wolnir is cute, CUUUUTE.

I don't think you need that much str. If you want more int, only get 2 more for mercury. If you actually rely on spells, you might want to hit 24 or 26 at to make most of your ashtus. But a dick-ass thief's spells would work better on invasions. Drop luck to 30-35. With whatever points you might have saved, get more stamina

Yeah, the archery build is definitely PvE oriented.
How is DS3 been easier for you?

Haven't found an animation that seems to match up with it yet. The next animation in line after this moves him way up and turns him invisible. I'd have no idea where he is except for the glowing of his bracelets. You can see one's even above the ceiling there.

how come when he says, "where have you gone?" he continues to cradle an invisible baby? just an oversight?

also if he cared so much about his child he probably shouldn't have been holding her while I was running at him with a giant sword.

Why aren't there any catalysts that let you use the WA of your right-hand weapon like WA shields do?

>her
Idiot

The composite bow allows for dodge shots so i refused to use that and i found upgrade materials are to easy to obtain so i ended up using a +0 short bow
too many enemies can be stunned via great bows and crossbows just look ugly in my opinion

How much poise do I need to get to trade against a UGS?
Google says 43.24 but I am sure I survived trading against one at around 33 poise.
Any updated chart with the right info?

I usually run with the Black Bow for my archer run, only recently have I started to dabble in the greatbows.
Never really liked crossbows for their range and reload speed.

I am using GH btw

the Black Bow is great just sucks that it took soo long to acquire, the bow range is crazy i found it cheap at times so forced myself to play close quarters

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HAnf7IjvUMH20VINaDfqP4ORAlzCSIiBWFK6EbPTgGc/edit#gid=0

it depends on what you're using.

35+ then

How do I stop myself from constantly coming back to heavy weapons?
>decide to do a run with a playstyle I don't usually do
>no blocking, fast rolling and only using innate bleed weapons
>aiming to use warden twinblades or corvian greatscythe
>spiked mace drops
>'it counts, I might as well'
>feels exactly the same as any str build
>still feel like using anything else is a chore
Help me, lads. The range, hyperarmor and stagger is too good to pass up. Also heavy weapons almost always have higher dps.

I'm pretty sure your weapon also matters. If you're using a GH of course you'd tank it
At least in 3 you can choose when to reload. Trying to use an xbow for anything other than gunning runners was death

I got a weeb to raqequit with seppuku.

Neat.

p-post more
tell me where to find more

Yeah that feature was really nice and allows for pvp use like you said

Everything smaller than me is a girl. That includes you, bitch boi. Post tits.

no no bitch boi no here

So, if I am reading this right, against 2h r1 UGD while using a GH I need 40+?
It shows UGS 2h does about 40 poise damage, so that would make sense, or do I take into account base poise?
how updated is this btw?

I dropped Luck down to 35 and shaved a point off Vigor to bump Endurance to 34, the next break-point, does this look any better? I figure that I'll always have either the Iron Round Shield or Corvian Great Scythe out to keep Luck at 40 or 45, and then hard-swap weapons and utility rings as needed (Obscuring + Silvercat for surprise plunges, Bellowing Dragoncrest + Obscuring for stabbing-in-the-back soul arrows, Hornet + Slumbering Dragoncrest with Chameleon cast for surprise backstabs, etc.). May or may not also try to work a Simple Caestus/Broken Straight Sword for FP sustain.

>just lost 200k souls
I-I'm not surprised... almost a relief really.
heh...

>worried about losing souls
>on das3
Soul Memory is gone, just farm them back.

Okay, so this isn't the animation, but it's great.

Wait until you lose 450k, like I did while crawling through Ringed City during release week.

Also, looks kind of cute, post sliders unless it's a male.

Looks like he came out of a reverse singularity.

I lost 8 million +99 humanity in dark souls 1 one time, accidentally walked off the edge in oolacile on my way to grab them

This is 100% puffy vulva here m8.
I'll post them later i'm a little lazy right now.

Skelebots, transform and roll out!

>when you lose 100k souls in ds2 and you just go and delete your char

Unless a gamebreaking exploit pops up, we are never getting another patch, are we boys?

That's what some user has said about every patch we've gotten since TFF came out.

Honestly I feel that most of the balance is in a decent place now, DSA and Borthammer just need slight nerfs so that they aren't the weapon of choice for twinks anymore.

Otherwise I wouldn't mind no more patches so long as the infinite respec glitch stays in.

see

Found something. Looks like he's supposed to sink down rather than come up.

I like the way his crown rattles a bit.

Maybe it's supposed to be slowed down with crumbling particle effects, as a death animation?

Oh, no, he does have one for coming up too.
What a weirdo this guy is.

Lost 800k as a low level invader because I was so dumbfounded by the invasion I forgot to pick them back up before invading again

>get boss to 10% health first try
>"wow that was actually pretty easy, i'll have him next time for sure"
>proceed to get btfo a dozen times

A NeoGAF poster said a source told him Sony would announce a AAA game for Playstation VR. I never go in there so I don't know if it's reputable or not, but I remembered the following image.

I certainly hope it's not that, because VR feels like a gimmick. What do you think, Anons, about the possibility of a Souls VR game?

Should I go to SL140?

Actually, disregard that. Now that I check it again, it's just the animation for him being buried and then him resetting to his standard position after it finishes playing.

Minor technical issue on my part.

>kill boss first try
>struggle with it on new playthrough

He's got another pose. One where his arms are a lot closer together. Maybe from when he used to live in , since it seems a lot more cramped.

>how come when he says, "where have you gone?" he continues to cradle an invisible baby? just an oversight?
I think he's sufficiently batshit that he refuses to totally recognize the deformed baby as his because Ocelotte is an awesome child of dragons not a fucked up abomination.

>keep responding to random posts

Might just be his equivalent of a T-Pose though, since it puts his sword in a weird place and I can't find any animations that seem to play from this pose.

>VR

King's Field VR

I legit made like 2/3 bow builds for PvP at low SM, and never had issues with that after hours upon hours upon hours of murdering people. I had a functional bow-cleric at like SL130 or some shit.