Daily reminder that while you're being a good boy following the speed limit in your """"""""sports car"""""""" bikers...

daily reminder that while you're being a good boy following the speed limit in your """"""""sports car"""""""" bikers are going as fast as they want knowing that cops wont even try to pull them over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8HVP7fK4caE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*blocks ur path*

Outside of lanesplitting through shitty traffic, I think I've only once been passed by a biker while being a good boy.

But he was part of a few of them out to do bad boy stunts taking up the whole highway. Had to brake unnecessarily hard when they were lined up to see who could hold a wheelie the longest. OK, fine. Why not do that somewhere where you're not in the way and you don't have tons of rolling metal flying straight at you?

>crashes and dies
>hits a bump, falls off and dies
>car brakes in front of you, you die
>hit a wet spot of road in a straight line, you die
>go around a corner, you die
>hit a single rock, you die
Hmmm

Had 4 deaths at my past job. 3 were due to motorcycle accidents.

i hate to break it to you my dude but even hitting big bumps while taking highway corners at over 100 isnt that scary

And you're still alive?

>piss off hillbillies
>get the shit beat out of you

Joke's on you, most of the motorcycles I see on the Autobahn are doing 130 kph in the right lane because going quick all the time generates massive air drag on your body and is fucking exhausting.

/thread

Get back to your containment thread OP

In my motorcycle, I go 100 mph twice a day on the 101 in LA every day and have never gotten a ticket. Granted it feels like I'm going 65 mph as I pass cars on my right.

Feels nice, senpai.

Implying you can even block my path. I split lanes with my R6 screaming at 13k+ RPM when some faggot camps the left lane.

Put your bubble wrap back on, bubble boy.

Don't fuck a hooker with a condom either. Your dick might fall off.

FYI, none of what you mentioned is true. Keep listening to your mom though. I bet she told you motorcycles are scary.

This. And fuck cold weather. And by cold I mean "cold". Oh, it's 60f out?

Even with my fancy aerodynamic sportbike that moves all the air around my less aerodynamic ass, it's still cold. I'm not going faster than 80.

that's the slow bike life

>try to speed up to pass them and wheelie into the horizon
>you're only keeping up with their shitty truck that cousin jebediah put a corvette engine in
>have to pull over and try and fight instead
>realize that while you were actually attending elementary school, they were learning to wrassle
>get BTFO

They don't pull them, they just take the plate and send a summons.

Most of the daredevils I've seen out driving don't have plates on their bikes.

Neat. Have fun.

I'll console your widow at the funeral and make sure she gets over you fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=8HVP7fK4caE

LOL I see people die and get turned into hamburger meat all the fucking time because of God damn wet leaves on the ground as a paramedic. Fuck off you fucking idiot. At least wear full gear when you ride otherwise you're gonna regret it for the rest of your life thanks to your body turning into a fucking uncooked hamburger patty or worse.

go ahead m8 send me a summons :^)

Then good for them ? What kind of manchild would cry "waah it's not fair !!!" ?
Furthermore msot bikers are pretty chill and wary on the road, the exceptions being typical squids and wannabe American lowriders.

I work in an ER and see a disproportionate amount bikers coming in with injuries and disfigurements