VIN check thread

Can VINbro or anyone run a check on this SUV?

I only have the plates atm.

orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/2003-gmc-envoy-xl-7-seater/6295246368.html

why doesn't it matter? you don't want this piece of shit suv.

FUCK YOU THE ENVOY/TRAILBLAZER IS THE BEST SUV EVER!

said no one ever. look at this garbage.

that looks completely fine though.

You didn't buy one to look at the interior. You bought one because of that sweet I6 making just shy of 300hp and the max torque being available at like 2k.

Need a vin check for this please JHMAP11452T009204.

Vin threads are dead

how did they die so fast? they were so prevalent back in january, has vinbro bought the farm?

VINbro was stabbed to death in a Wendy's like 8 months ago bro, A little late for that.

I personally blame the jews

for real? deadass are you fucking with me?

No seriously, He was murdered at a Wendy's.

I don't know if it was VIN related but a lot of people speculate it was a used car dealer trying to silence him.

Can confirm. Am ghost

is there a news report? thread archive link? screencap?

>17917419
Are you a vinbrah as well?

Bump i too want to know.

bump

I used to be. November 2015 to November 2016. Ran over 10 000 VINs

da gubmint gottim

What happened to the other guys

You had VINbro, who to the best of my knowledge ran VINs from early April 2015 to November 2015.
At that point I took over as he only bought subscriptions until he found his perfect Toyota Tacoma, which he did then.

I ran VINs from November 2015 to November 2016 because I wanted to and it wasn't that expensive. In November 2016 Autocheck changed their subscription model, meaning that I'd spend like 4 times as much per month doing checks, which made it way too expensive to justify.

After that you had PearlWhite99LS400 who regularly ran some batches through CarFax and gave reports for about 2 months, then irregularly until July 2017. I've not seen him run a VIN since July, and I'm a bit worried he got into trouble if he used his work-account

Are you retarded? Vin sites like carfax and autocheck changed their pricing, rules, and policies so that it is much more expensive to mass check VIN numbers like a car dealership could do. Most people don't do it anymore due to the cost