/dlg/ Duel Links General

Pssh nuthin' personnel kid edition.

Last Thread: Latest News
>The final stretch for World Championship qualifiers start on the 9th. You can still get rewards so long as you get KoG before the 11th/12th
>Yugi Muto will appear randomly in the duel world until the 11th/12th. Get Alpha, Gamma, and Beta through missions by dueling him
>A "Duel-A-Thon" event and a new Legendary Duelist are arriving after the qualifiers. Stay tuned for more info
>Rumors suggest the first update to the limit/ban list will come after the qualifiers

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/
yugidecks.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>What is this game? It's Yu-Gi-Oh! in mobile format created & suited for quick play. Great if you played the TCG previously and feel nostalgic about it, and not too difficult to learn if you're completely new
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>Ultimate Rising, Valkyrie's Rage, and Neo Impact have the most staples, so gems are best spent on those packs unless you have a specific deck in mind
>Some people recommend not leveling your stage past 35, but if you're not having trouble with the standard duelists advancing stages nets you some gems and jewels
>Level up Mai and Keith quickly to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph for free
>Believe in yourself and your deck like I believe in you, user

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/nozdfr.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should start to number the threads DESU, I'll search the archive and watch how many threads we have

Good idea, I wonder how many we're at now. 100? At least

Correct thread here was made first

It's a meme deck, use a skill that actually benefits the deck instead of minimal damage, Clown decks benefit from Mind Scan, Restart and Balance in that order. Endless Trap Hell is a nice choice depending on your trap count.

I'm sticking it this thread. Anyway, my Mako deck couldn't carry me in Plat sadly. Not too bummed though, I knew I couldn't reach KoG even if I had a good deck.

My Herpes build, I added Storm because HHG makes it a "fair" exchange as s/t destruction along with the Wild Tornadoes

Was it a Daedulus or straight beatdown version?

This needs some work my man

Beatdown with Lost Blue Breaker. Deck was pretty mediocre, but it serviced me enough to get my goal.

oh shit, this was the awful loaner deck that I got the other day, no fucking way that shit could win

This is the ACTUAL Herpes deck

If you get me a number I'll gladly use it for next OP

Anyone in /dlg/ plan on taking a shot at qualifying? About 24hrs until the next stage. Do we have to grind it for 3 days straight to have a shot?

When did you realize Kaiba was the best character is DM?

Never, because the best character is Joey Wheeler.

> Mako deck couldn't carry me in Plat
I'm in plat with a Mako deck, what's your list ?

Hmm what was that sweetie?

I fantasize about winning the WC and then Konami grants me a request like Pegasus does to Yugi at the end of duelist kingdom. Except instead of freeing my grandfather's soul I'd request that everyone who participated in the qualifiers be granted a prismatic enemy controller for their efforts.

We're currently at thread #59

It seems like way more. Has the general only been around for 59 threads?

>win against Odion when he should have lost because of ancient egyptian magic bullshit
>lose against Marik when he should have won because of ancient egyptian magic bullshit
POTTERY

You are gonna need to be a full blown whale if you want to have a shot. This current stage weeded out all the morons, no more cheap wins.

3x Kaiser Seahorse
3x Hammer Head
1x Needle Sunfish
3x Lost Blue Breaker
2x Star boy
2x De-Spell
1x Mirror Wall
2x Michizure
1x Metalmorph
1x Windstorm of Etaquah
1x Riryoku Field

I'd use better shit if I could, but this was the best I could scrounge up in time for the tournament. Good thing I was already making a Mako deck before it happened, or I wouldn't have had half the shit I needed.

Go to bed Kaiba

>Duel Links came out in January
I really thought this game was older than that.

yes, it was quite slow the first threads and it only evolved into its own general in january when it was split from /dng/

The early threads lasted about three-six days and couldn't get to bump limit

That fight against marik was kino he had that nigga worried

>Duel Links came out in January
Google says November. Was that just the beta?

>tfw I don't even remember how or when I got here
I hardly ever used Veeky Forums until now.

Japan had it in November, but it went global in January.

Try removing your de-spell, Lost Blue Breaker is here for that and add some e-con/security orb if you had some. Don't know if you have some Big Wave Small Wave, but if you have you could replace Daedalus with Suijin.

That's the list I run, could have made it to KOG if the server didn't shit up at my 5th game.

Each thread lasts 3-4 days, and the game dropped in January. So that's about right

Looks pretty solid, I'll see what I got: thanks.

wtf spoilers ffs

I made it to KoG, it was about 16 hours of dueling across 2 days. I started playing about 40ish days ago with some poker friends. We started out just wanting to beat the shit out of each other but once this event started we all started going hard. I'm going to sleep today and then I'm fully prepared to stay awake for 3 days for the second stage, grinding with cookie cutter hhg or whatever I think is best for the event.
I took an entire week off of grinding poker to solve this game, I wanna win that shit.

>made a dek mainly to counter herpies and 3ds
>final match before KOG was against a plat1 shitter with peak performance's kaiba that summoned Blue Eyes in first turn with two champion's vigilances set
>my hand full of monsters
JUST

I almost feel bad for the poor lad. Took him like 10 seconds to surrender after I used the second CV.

Is there any worthwhile Duel Links youtuber?

guns and king halo

Why King Halo has so many dislikes?

>"THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU DUEL, BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO DIEEEEE"
Hmm, sweetie? Why don't you just shoot him in the head?

He won the asia region KC cup so there bound to be alot of jealous haters.

You can expect some dislikes, but every fucking video... it's almost like 60/40.

>be stage 60 since dlg told me to advance
>lv30 yugi
>lv30
>lv40
>lv30
>lv30
>lv30
>lv30
>lv40
>lv30
>lv30

its because I'm an apk retard... right?

all his decks are memes
that one infamous gemini one that made all the normies waste hundreds of shekels for a really bad deck

or his GK one without SE

Asia region especially the Japanese take smartphone game seriously so it shouldn't be too surprising.

>that one infamous gemini one that made all the normies waste hundreds of shekels for a really bad deck
Don't even remember me about that! I didn't get Eliminating the league because I wanted a second copy of phoenix gearfried and just reseted the booster. FUCK!!!!

HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!! AFTER MONTHS OF FARMING THIS CUNT I FIIIIIONALLY GOT IT I'M SO HAPPY 288TFUUE2HHWHJEIWI ADDXIIWJCJJWJDJWH

How would you rate this deck I can get up to Gold 5 but then I run into either burn or 3*D and drop back down

Umm sweetie, you know that you don't need that, right?

Sorry but this is a mess

Finally got to plat so I can claim my rewards after I got my second toy magician from yugi

Here is deque

5D's is melancholic as fuck.

What was the cat tribe meme deck to get KOG?

Are you going to post your meme deck every single thread?

How do you guys get gems without buying them? I'm at stage 37 and it's just stupid at this point and I'm at Silver 2 but I don't feel like dealing with online PvP cancer any longer.

>try making ebin synergy decks with the few cards i have, but since Kaiba won't drop shit for me i float around silver
>throw together generic memedown deck
>plat 1
So all the meta decks are only worth shit if you've got them down to maybe 2-3 cards, i take it?

are you really that far behind the meta?

Level up duelists to lv. 30
Do any and all missions dropping gems
Play 3 PvP duels a day for extra packs
Hope for server breakdowns and chink shit launch days for extra gems.
Most importantly, know what deck you plan to build, what cards you need for it and buy and reset boxes according to it.

level up characters and stage missions pre much

sooo whats todays maintenance about?
inb4 new meme pack

>playing with mill deck in plat
>literally the only thing opponent does all duel in white elephant gift their monsters and set face downs
easiest win of my life

>tfw you beat 3ds shitter with your zeta meme deck

my.mixtape.moe/nozdfr.webm

>I'll never make it to plat
>I'll never be able to claim any good gift cards
>My deck and skills will forever be silver shitter rank at best
>My main man Joey can't carry me
>Neither can my cards
>Neither can my skills

I still want to believe in the heart of the cards....

Bretty gud
Why 2 toy magicians though?

What kind of cards (and skills) should I aim to get to build some proper LD farm decks? I'm approaching close to 700 keys of every colour so I want to start using them. I already know I'm missing Union Attack, Dimension Gate and some skills like Destiny Draw.

>le autism number

for what purpose?

You got a Cerberus deck ready to go? You can farm a few of the LDs no problem. Just stay away from Kaiba and Mai

>chain econ to some herpie shitters OtC
>they destroy 2 of their own monsters

>opponent surrender
>win animation
>count as a lose
What the fuck Konami

when

Elements Unite for Yami (has piercing), Joey (dont special summon to early), Tea, Weevil, Rex, Odion

Kaiba (3 apples or 3 dgates)
ishizu (unhappy girl)
mai (unhappy girl like ishizu but other defense cards)
mako (unhappy girl)
keith (angel 07 with mako)

>connection time out loss against yugi
>get an SR
it was rain of mercy so I'm pretty shat off

FUN! isn it?? :^)

Especially if you are like myself and in your 5th game on plat3. I was literally shitting myself (I was on the toilet kek) after this stupid shit.

>against some GK shitter while being a GK shitter myself
>"would you like to activate oracles effect"
>sure why not. all he has is some open recruiter with a set card
>instead of -2000atk my opponent I choose to increase my own atk
>wait
>wait
>he tributes his recruiter to get my oracle, thinking I went the -2000atk way
>wait
>wait
>you won!

I figure I can use toy magician to get away without a de-spell (essential for some situations but mostly not a very good draw). Downside is the effect doesn't always work if I don't protect it.
It's still a pretty good beater for a yami deck (1800/1700) and one that you can place on defense. The only other is red magician (1800/1800) but his effect is hard to activate and I wouldn't use Cerberus either since they both need more spell cards.

Been sitting on the free SR for a few days. Its between econ(2), cv(1), sanctity(0), or d gate(2). If i get another econ, kaiba will start dropping them though.

You can do it I made it to Gold 3 with my own custom deck just keep trying

>get to plat 1
>harpie shitters x3 time in row, lose, downgrade back to gold 5
>suddenly x3 30 card decks in row
the difficulty between getting to plat and getting to kog is insane

recently rewatched YuGiOh for nostalgia reasons after playing for some time now, first season didn't age well at all.

should I continue with the rest anyway?

Battle city duels are the only worthwhile part tbqh

that's season 2 and 3, right?

Yugi level 50 only ;(

are there 3 or 5 ranks for platinum?

It felt really good when I sent Weevil shitter back to Gold for my Plat 3 promotion match. It was also close match with my LP at 100.

3 ranks and then 5 wins in a row on plat 3 for KoG

just got kog with kaibaman. Herpies were literally free wins

this is why I run divine wrath

Post deck please. My Kaibaman deck got destroyed by Harpies with OtC. They swarm me before I got my BEWD on the field. I should've farm for CV.

from plebbit. barely ever had to use last gamble

>5 wins in row
oh FUGG, really?
Im running dino deck and got to plat 2 without any issues so far but im not sure if i can pump such winstreak
whats the reward for getting kog rank?

The reward is being able to be a qualifier for the final qualifiers tournament and a free UR + SR

any replacements for 2 econs im missing?

I don't think I can farm CV (which I have none), 2 extra Econ (only have 1), and 1 extra Kaibaman (where is it you fucking card trader?) fast enough befor qualifier ends. Thanks for suggestion, I'll try rank up at least to Platinum and get CV.

Would this deck be good? Asking before I buy / regret.

>buying trading cards
>buying V I R T U A L trading cards
lmao

He probably means with gems

With gems idiot

yes

Which LDs use tribute summons? need to use blast held by a tribute 3 times.

Yugi

go against tea. she only has 1800 and 2000 ones