/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: Takemi Thursday Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

>not Tanaka Thursday

ha first

It's Wednesday.

Is it safe?

Oh wait, ignore me I'm retarded.

CUTEST DOOR
U
T
E

Kitty!

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

But Akechi is literally dead in a ditch somewhere.

What happens to people who die in the metaverse anyway? Do they wind up hung from TV antennas?

I am sorry

>punch death to death
>destroy the cycle of death and rebirth
>universe collapses in on itself
>grab on tight to igor's nose and hitch a ride to the next one
>hook up with hot alternate universe self
>impregnate
good end

But that's wrong, you attic trash.

They go to Detroit

Leave.

>Do all that
>Get reunited with sister instead

is Alice the cutest stand in persona?

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

Wrong!

No.

>killing a world for femc's puss-puss
>OK
>killing a world for naoto
wew

There is literally nothing wrong with killing a world for any reason. It's a multiverse. There's an infinite number of worlds anyway. Nobody's gonna miss one or two.

Shouldn't you be harassing Sae or Makoto right now?

you know i guess you're not wrong. or at least no one would ever be able to prove you did anything wrong

a minor one was "Welcome to MY Velvet Room" rather than "The Velvet Room", the major hint was recasting him, and lastly, the only real hint was in the Twins SL when they start remembering Igor gets them off the subject.

>tfw you steal the treasure in the first few days and have 2+ weeks to spend with your waifu

I like Yukiko's updated design

For progress
For JUSTICE!

>tfw a fucking cat ask you to go to sleep when you want to hang out with your waifu

I would, after a bit try my hardest to get it asap right away with no wasted time.

This for me was THE way to play so I had tons of time to hang out and goof off and stuff. It was perfect.

What kind of delinquent stays up that late wondering around the city?

without a guide is it possible to max all confidants in a normal playthrough, or is it expected that a lot of them will not even come close?

twin wardens especially are causing me grief I've no idea where to find their stupid meme personas to please them.

Stop sexualizing Futaba.

I love Haru!

>tfw she died for our sins

>invites herself over to play videogames with me
>I stay in my room playing them myself until she goes home
>then I pay my teacher to come over in a maid costume so I can bang her

can someone make a "listens to Linkin Park once" edit of Yukiko and this edgy-Yukiko

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is happy!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

>the major hint was recasting him
His VA died.

P5 is the easiest game to max all confidants in, I was only missing Iwai, Haru, and Kawakami because her deadline is earlier than most

I want to bully Mishima.

Yes I am aware of that. The hint was there because Japan rarely ever gets a new actor if the character's old one is deceased.

>naked
>but her hair is still done up

Night /pg/

Door-tan you're gonna have to do this another way. Dragonloli user owns that phrase here.

while he is annoying I think he's probably the most realistic character

bullied kid, abused by his schoolteacher, friendless. then finds a way to attach himself to a bunch of heroes. it's not wonder he is thirsting for the PTs

I'm glad an user told me you cn say whatever the fuck you want to him and it doesn't effect his confidant levelling. he is made for bullying.

So? It's a very slutty door.

>friendless
Ryuji is his friend.

And yet, it's YUKARI who's trying to get her naked.
Add another one to her harem.

But Yukari is the perv here

I had a dream I made out with him a few weeks ago.

Friend may be a bit much

I had a dream last night I was a samurai in feudal Japan and owned this land with a town in it and a big Japanese style house where my family and I lived while our surfs worked about.

Then aliens invade and it became a dream about me being a feudal Japanese samurai fighting off aliens with other samurai who worked for me.

It got crazy.

The fact that he mentions Mishima at valentines day makes me think that ryuji considers him a friend.

i really want to put it inside yukari

Shiho deserves better
Shiho will always be number one in my eyes!

Was it rape?

WhyNotBoth.jpg

She was my waifu from the start.

We can share?

Do you want her to call you a stupid faggot little cocksucker during it?

as much scorn as possible

I'm sure Shiho does a lot of "sharing".

I love seeing her with Ann, smiling. I hope they kept in touch and hung out after she switched schools.

How much times Kamoshida raped Ann before PT dealt with him? Why Ann is such a slut, why she is pretend that she didn't like it. Lovers arana is always sluts.

Pls

do you intentionally write like a retard?

literally 0. Kamoshida never got with her despite how much he wanted to.

Kamoshida never raped Ann, that's what Shiho was for.
>Lovers arana is always sluts.
You're right about that.

Please do not lewd Yukari

Not for lack of trying, user. He raped a LOT of girls, but for whatever reason, he wanted Ann to do it willingly.

Yeah I hope so too.

haha of course intentionally user!

she lewds herself

Ann wasn't on the volleyball team so he couldn't use his usual methods

There is nothing lewd about a maid outfit.

Have anyone notice this picture of shiho was not used. Why?

YOSH

>the rap in mass destruction
Fuck any other Persona soundtrack.

Yukari's tits were so big in the movies

not inherently, but there is plenty lewd in the very concept of yukari takeba

i like the mass destruction but the BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY part just makes me wanna kill myself

Light the Fire Up in the Night is better.

>he doesn't like BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY

Ya think?

literally the only not-shit P3 doujin I've seen

and it's still pretty bad

Children with Haru!

what would pg reaction if pq2 was actually announced on persona super live p-sound bomb2017

It'd depend on the games crossing over. If it's just 3 and 4 again, the reaction would likely be rage.

Okay so I just finished P5, whats the genral consesus for best girl around here?
Makoto was best for me.

>I just finished P5
>what is the general consensus for
Go play it again you idiot.

Obviously Futaba.

>she sees your lobster

The closest to a consensus on waifus here is that few people bitch about Kawakami.
Harufags are generally a decent lot, Annfags like to delete posted images so that the last image in a thread is Ann, Makotofags get a bad rep because she's the most popular outside of /pg/ and Veeky Forums is nothing if not filled with contrarians, and Futabafags get REALLY triggered when someone talks shit about their waifu while frequently talking shit about everyone else's.

And barely anybody talks about the others.