/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1234

One-Two-Three-Four Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/3iCPnnkY

4 days left before SeHa arrives to Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/571530/
The Re;Birth Trilogy is currently 75% off on GOG: gog.com/game/hyperdimension_neptunia_rebirth1

Tsunako, Misamo and Yui Horie to attend the Anime Expo: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/872604128123297792
Compile Heart launches the teaser site for their new game: compileheart.com/countdown/20170605/ch-tc-teaser/
Compa launches the updated version of the Nep App: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/530/1530031/

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality Stuff:
More info on VIIR world and characters: gematsu.com/2017/06/megadimension-neptunia-viir-details-vr-dimension-story-characters-neptune-croire
Compile Heart launches the official VIIR website: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/
VIIR to be released on the 24th of August: gematsu.com/2017/05/megadimension-neptunia-viir-launches-august-24-japan

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru News:
Chaos Chanpuru can now be downloaded from PlayStation Store: store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/cid=JP0031-PCSG00951_00-NEPNEPCONNECT000
CC is finally released in Japan: 4gamer.net/games/376/G037627/20170602111/
Gameplay Trailer: youtu.be/QtSK_z-DFOQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2P-fmNtWZM0&list=PL31FA430A124B089F&index=6&ab_channel=mindnomad
youtube.com/watch?v=yrwmD0U-zNQ&list=PL31FA430A124B089F&index=9&ab_channel=mindnomad
youtube.com/watch?v=ctMlP1B61Po&ab_channel=AdamSteen
youtube.com/watch?v=pGAv4DmsdKY&ab_channel=Xmillsa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DO IT MADMEN, MAKE THE DREAM COME TRUE

Friendly reminder that Compa is not to be trusted.

Compa, nya~

>
I dunno, considering how she talks, the CFW who are parts of her power, I can't see her as something similar to the Batteur.
If she was here for testing CPUs capabilities (kinda like Arfoire does in R 1) I could agree but she'd have to wake more often with the CPU shift thing.

HET

Don't lie, you know you want the dream to come true

Yeah, the CPU Shift thing that VII brought goes against the whole concept behind the Deity of Sin.

I thought the Deity of Sin was a countermeasure set by whoever the fuck is in charge to avoid stagnation (as she says in the game), but the shift system makes her redundant. And her antagonistic attitude make the CPU hostile to her.
And unlike what I first thought, her hostile behaviour is not a facade for her task.

So, you know, maybe her whole speech about stagnation IS the facade, and the truth is that she doesn't have anything to do with stagnation or anything and just want to conquer Gamindustri and destroy the CPU.
Before the CFW go berzerk, they seemed pretty content with just corrupting the populace.

NepNowa

Cute!

Cutest!

Your last suggestion is probably the true one. Or more like, I can't see any other reason for her to exist.

But there's another question: how is she so strong?
Considering the whole cpu shift thing, and the whole VII plot, she could be a mass of cpu's souls holding a grudge against there population for not keeping them. That could explain her stagnation speech: it'd be the shitty explanation they were given by their people/Oracle

>now you imagine how strong would have been the deity of sin if Uzume was part of it

Why?

No, I doubt so. She seems too focused on the CPUs, and when the CFWs go berzerk when her resurrection come near, they start to destroy everything.
If she was a mass of CPUs holding grudges, she would have started murdering the populace as soon as the CPUs were out of the picture, instead of still trying to corrupt them.
Then again, she does come from the graveyard, so you're on to something here. Maybe she's like Manus, the Primeval CPU.

Because she's EVIL

Compa is the goodest good possible
Lawful Good, can't get more good than that

I want to take an bath with Nepgear then scrub her all over her body and proceed to a very hot nepping in the bathroom!

But then you'll just have to clean her again.
Why not do the nepping first?

Even the most lawful of all can be tempted by evil once in a while.
I bet she was jaywalking once.

Because I want to spend time with her longer before I get addicted to hunting again.

Manus? You mean Momus? If no, I don't see who it is.
And I don't remember seeing the whole cpu shift thing, since there was the incident with the Golden three. Maybe the CPU shift is like some presidential election. The past CPUs consider their people were fooled by impossible promises. The grudge could be against the CPU themselves, the ASIC thing would be to prove to people that they were fooled by the current CPUs

Hi real Gearnon, not tired of hunting yet?
You'll buy XX?

I mean Manus, from Dark Souls lore.
To keep it short, basically the first man, he got his tomb looted, got so mad he woke up, turned into a monster, and corrupted a country, turning inhabitants into corrupted monsters.
I thought maybe the Deity of Sin could the first CPU, in a similar way.

>I don't remember seeing the whole cpu shift thing
Then I can only tell you to replay VII, they mention it and explain it.
Simply put, people will lose confidence in their CPUs, prompting them to abdicate and get replaced by the Candidates. It seems to be a natural event, with Affimojas being both manipulated by it, but also trying to make a profit from it, aggravating the issue.
That's what motivate them to host the fighting tournament when they get rekt in the first place.

Hey brother, is XX better than 4U?

Wait, wasn't Momus just a monster created by Arfoire after tricking Neptune into giving up her powers to save her friends?

Momus was a fake created by Arfoire in HDN to get shares.
She wanted to replace the trust that gave the goddess their shares by the fear for Overlord Moron.

I'll buy it when the localization comes out, though I did do a 100 hr game time in my cousin's japanese 3DS. It was fun to fuck around with styles.
>Hey brother, is XX better than 4U?
I recommend to play 4U since it uses the solid foundation of the semi-realistic feel of the old MH games, XX adds a lot of anime/chuuni bullshittery, removing that feeling and is only recommended to those who've been stuck on MH hell.

Anyone planning to buy the Steam release of 4GO?

Good to know, I'll keep playing 4U, then.

And I'll get 4GO.

>Anyone planning to buy the Steam release of 4GO?
Nope. PS4 for sure.

>Anyone planning to buy the Steam release of 4GO?
O/

No I mean, I know it is explained but we don't see it happening. The event organised by the CPUs was for regain people confidence.
Anyway I planned to replay it after SeHa.

Also yeah the deity could be the first cpu or something alike.

Glad to see other people not liking this part of X.

When are we getting a character like Rouge the Bat or Bayonetta?

Get Lindafag into the game

You mean a slut? We already have Noire. And Iris Heart too.

No comment on that first.

As far as the second, maybe we'll have that Platinum maker in the next main game. Though I expect some references to Nier in her design as well.

That or GekiNoire 2 should they choose to make it.

I look forward to getting a 2B reference in Neptunia.

NepuBuran

They are cute. Although I prefer seeing Neptune teasing Noire

What? Don't you tease/trigger your friend/brother/sister just to see their reactions?

I'm too old to tease my friend and my sister died from a drug overdose, thank for reminding me.

>my sister died from a drug overdose
Did she live in Maryland?

No.

Sorry dude, but it's not like I could have known.
And even if you don't tease your friend anymore, you used to, right? So it's not like you can't understand the appeal.

More evil my ass.

she's probably embarrassed at that outfit

>blushing Black Heart
Cute.

Why though

what is this face trying to convey

Nepgear is my goddess!

That's a face of a girl who got forced to do terrible things, and her loved one (Rom or Ram) convincing her that it's just an illusion and that she's still in control.

Why do people keep thinking I (or any of my employees) would let random strangers touch me or enter my house?

I want to take a nice hot bath with Gearnon and scrub every inch of his body, then turn the bathroom into a wet mess as we start to wildly nep right there!

What is this expression trying to convey?

Slut.

Lust.

She should just do it with Nepgear, she's probably masturbating about her every night

>But there's another question: how is she so strong?
Anime logic

The desire for semen

CPUs don't masturbate. It's a lie made up by ASIC.

Are you going to nep Big Nep?

UP HER FUCKING ASS

She MUST be nepped.

No.
*evil laugh*

You're ruining the fun.

Well, I kinda agree with him, because VII both acknowledge and contradict RB2.

Or maybe the Deity of Sin WAS a CPU Shift Period, which means that either it happens really often, or that centuries passed between RB2 and VII, but with all the Makers still being around, that doesn't make sense.

Veeky Forums is doing some new shady stuff on some boards. Veeky Forums is on the list.

that Jew Hiro is trying to sell us out like he did with Nchan. Spread the word.

>Apparently a 3rd party is watching and tracking users in certain boards. Its something that is coming from Veeky Forums itself so people have no idea whats going on. There is absolutely 0 information about it, its something new. It could be a way to slip an ad, it could be Hiroshima fucking shit up.
That sounds threatening.

Everyone, act like nothing fishy is going on, and pretend you're all adults!

>can't stop listening Neptunia PP opening

Why is this so damn catchy?

A possibility would be that the deity of sin don't only ends CPUs' reign but also the countries they are linked to. The fact that she appears so close to the CPU shift would be due to a lack of chance (and scenaristic needs)
I-I'm adult, I have plenty of sex with all the girls I meet, a-and I'm a super fast driver with my car. Of course I hate pokemon and neptunia's game, they are obviously for kid since the characters looks like childish, the story is stupid and not dark, and you can't steal or kill people. Manga are for virgin loser because their power aren't realist, anyway I have to leave, my three girlfriends are waiting naked on my bed.

Do I pass as an adult ?

That's a possibility.
The main issue is that we have no idea how much time passed between Uranus Gehaburning everyone and DoS waking up again.

Speaking of that, Uranus mentions using Gehaburn to put DoS back to sleep, but does that also means the candidates?
Could that mean that the current CPUs, when they were still candidates, saw Uranus murdering their sisters?
Does that explain why everyone went retarded in Conquest?
Does that also means that the DoS' taunt to Nepgear was bollocks, since Uranus drenched the sword in blood yet Gamindustri strived?
Does that mean that Chika will one day find a newly born loli Vert in her Basilicom?

I want to sell Chaos Tiara to Iris Heart for reeducation purposes!

It's time to go to war against Planeptune to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
Sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Do you have any link about her ? I don't remember any scene with her in RB2 so I guess she was just deleted...

I'm in the middle of reinstalling RB2 so that I can check myself what she says.

But if I remember right, she does mention doing "terrible sacrifices" to beat DoS.

Or you could just ask him to a bait and attract her, then you'd do the rest, it's more efficient

I already tried that. For some reason, it failed.

HAAAAAAA
I just checked a LP. I don't know for Re:Birth 2, but in mk2, it's Caelus, not Uranus.
And Caelus doesn't have a body, so she probably counts as dead.

Fuck, I'm completely lost now. Where's Uranus? Where is she mentioned?

Anyway, here's what Caelus says.
>I hear several misunderstandings. First, I was not the only one fighting. Three other goddesses aided me.
>They all perished in the encounter. Not even their souls remain.
>Arfoire is like an amalgation of evil souls.
>Physical contact is not possible, no matter the effort exerted. You must throw another will at her.

So yeah. the DoS is full of shit and everything she says to Nepgear is crap. Gamindustri isn't fucked.

And please notice I said Caelus. With a "S".
Not Caelum.

Caelums are something else.

Uranus was her name in rb2
And we meet her in the true end route, that's why I didn't remembered her, I didn't finish this one.

I also find a video but wasn't sure it was complete but it seems so. Caelus also said that if your will isn't strong enough you'll be absorbed. The fact that the ancient cpu disappeared and not even their soul remains could mean they are now part of the DoS. Not in the way I suggested before though.

Caelus was a NISA thing but its actually Uranus

DoS confirmed for doing the second thing I hate the most : stealing souls.

So RB2 changed Caelus to Uranus? I really need to replay that fucking game. I'm not looking forward to all the Yakety Sax bullshit with Linda.

Also, I was wrong, they never used Gehaburn. They just went to fight her alone. DoS is still full of shit, Caelus/Uranus was also the only survivor and Gamindustri lived. Killing the candidates maybe was too much.

Oh, good. Okay. I'm relieved.

I don't want to fanwank stuff and see I build all that crap over shanky fondations.

is there a hq version of this somewhere?

Same for PH singing "fly high".

Maybe there wasn't any candidates at that time ? Or they wasn't sent to the battlefield, kinda like mk2/rb2.
Anyway we can now be sure that DoS is nothing like another CPU shift.

Indeed. That much is sure.
The DoS was full of bullshit when she claimed she had a role.

Which means that Gamindustri isn't completely fucked in the Conquest route. There's still hope for new Candidates to emerge, and turn into full-fledged CPUs.

Maybe if you checked the source.

In the game files.

Catgoo? Kittygoo?

Uni is my UNIverse!

Notnepgoo

But Nepgoo's a cute little thing. If I post her, people will die.

It's like calling someone a Per-Per-Per-Chu-Chu-Tché.

Heyo

youtube.com/watch?v=2P-fmNtWZM0&list=PL31FA430A124B089F&index=6&ab_channel=mindnomad

Stop posting sad Lid. It hurts my fee-fees.

ok

youtube.com/watch?v=yrwmD0U-zNQ&list=PL31FA430A124B089F&index=9&ab_channel=mindnomad

NOT

youtube.com/watch?v=ctMlP1B61Po&ab_channel=AdamSteen

I want to give Famitsu a hug.
I want to spank Dengekiko to make her cry even more.

Fuck you.

Why do you do this?

I want MaidGear serve me and give me high quality service that only goddesses can give. Then before we sleep, we'd do some hot steamy nepping.

I just Love sad, worried , shy, scared, or depressed neps

youtube.com/watch?v=pGAv4DmsdKY&ab_channel=Xmillsa