/osg/ - OldSchool Runescape General - osrs

Gay day Edition

>Notice for F2P players
Starting from 8th June until 12th June, all membership only content will be accessible to F2P.

>Latest news
- GAY 'holiday' event is today, you decide how gay it is
- The Inferno, new fight caves for the melee BIS Infernal Cape, requires max cash stack
- Mor Ul Rek, Tzhaar city expansion
- Shark fishing buff soon
- Zulrah balanced

>Communication
Home World: 327
Clan Chat: OSG
/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexRonan - twitter.com/JagexArchie
twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost - twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz
twitter.com/JagexKieren - twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest
twitter.com/JagexRoq - twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy
twitter.com/JagexStone - twitter.com/JagexEd - twitter.com/JagexTomH
twitter.com/JagexSween

last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/runescape-pride-event-players-plan-riot-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sayob :3

Why is Sayob so perfect? c:

>Asking for a random noob to take me to the GE
>He does
>Give him 25k as a reward

At least he worked for it. Why is F2P so based?

Anyone going to the riots. What world, when, where?

330, not sure so don't quote me on that

>lol I'm not scared of gays, I just want them to fuck off.
oxymoron

>perfectly suitable for a children's game, right?
you're not providing any arguments, only yelling "b-but its a childrens game!".

i think i should stop talking to you now

>It's not about winning or losing, it's about not being a retard. Keep trying to shit up this place, we'll just ignore you harder.
look, youre not providing any arguments either, youre only saying youre going to ignore me, yet you keep replying
i guess youre a bit mad, hmm?

oh and btw, somethings telling me you two might be the same guy ;)

Why are they hurting Sayob's feelings? :(

We need to stand for what's right. Veeky Forums has always been counterculture and those who feel this isn't appropriate for a 'kids game' will feel the wrath of us.

Fuck reddit scum and fuck Twitter birdie kids.

We own this shit. No one makes Sayob sad.

RIOT IS AT FALLY ON WORLD 330.

>sayob leaves
>shitposting about sayob stops
haha ye "hurr durr if u knew sayob-san u wud kno its not her(him) shitposting keheheh :d"
also whats even worse is when someone proves a tranny wrong in thread they back each other up calling the person proving them wrong an autist and posting dumb reaction images

holy shit
BASED SAYOB BAITING THE FUCK OUT OF OFFICIAL FORUM POSTERS

Clearly Jagex don't want to hear us. But that is okay, because we can make the community hear us. Jagex think it's okay to use the game as a medium to push their political views. Well we will make it backfire harder than any sjw stunt ever has in history.

When the gay pride ingame event happens, I need every single man and women with any shred of dignity left to create noob level 3 accounts and either buy bonds or use a f2p world and engulf this event in a hellfire of extreme hatespeech, racism and biggotry particularly directed at anyone appearing to take part in the actual event. We will want to spread ourselves accross the worlds so that nobody can partake in this event without being subjected to a barrage of abuse.

If jagex want to paint a target on the backs of gays, so be it. We will hit that target with absolutely everything we have. Until there is nothing left to hit.

We will hate so much that the idea that Runescape's community is full of toxic, racists, biggots and extreme right wingers will be permantently engraved into the internet to never be forgotten.

This isn't about hating gays or races. This is US taking back OUR game. For the greater good. The ends will justify the means. Godspeed gentlemen.

tl;dr lol

shoot heavy ballista into gay skulls

Hey smug tumblrina I see you post here often and I think you're cute

RSN?

sorry i dont play the game, but im here to help out some friends of mine who are in the lgbtq community
you can pay us a visit

when was the last time we had a poll lmao

Get baited bby

What did I fucking say guys? They don't fucking play the game. Ignore gay posters.

We made Vice News boys

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/runescape-pride-event-players-plan-riot-2017

Why click 4 times?

wew they really are just here to destroy our game.

so what if i dont play 2007scape? you do realize that the lgbtq community stands together and fights for the rights of their members, hmm?
more and more people are paying attention to your little game because of the vice article
the resistance is growing stronger against your small community of homophobic players

i think at least we could come to the conclusion to agree on two kind of events: one for the gay people (gay pride event hosted by a friend of mine) and one for autism awareness. the reasoning behind this is because most of your community seems to suffer from autism, hence why everyone calls each other "autistic".

Fucking told you, they don't play. They just want to push their agenda on every fucking media possible.

Would I get banned for observing this event? This would be easy clicks for my youtube channel?

HI I FUCK OTHER GUYS IN THEIR ANUS WITH MY PENIS! PLEASE GIVE ME AN ENTIRE DAY TO TALK ABOUT HOW I PUT MY PENIS INSIDE OTHER MEN'S ANUSES ON YOUR CHILDREN'S ADVENTURE GAME!

Smug Tumblrina sorry I baited you, I had to prove a point. I can make up for it by introducing you to the game m'lady ;)

[M'gender]

Sorry didn't mean to trigger you
So sorry ;-;

it's okay, i identify myself as a man, but i cant be bothered by your posts trying to mock me
im immune against that :)

i just want to remind you people that you still did not refute my arguments for including a gay pride event in your game
youre trying your hardest to make fun of me, but i know i have the moral high ground and im standing with the right side of history

>look at me i love taking dick :) please look at me

What's the best thing to do with my stats during the free weekend? I don't really know how to play this game.

oh shit lads... this is it

I'm into fucking horses
Yes I am a troubled man
How would you react if I started not only talking about it 24/7 but also requested of everyone to not be offended/disgusted by it? People don't care about other's sexuality. Not because we're against it but because we don't want to deal with all the drama about it. Can't you fucking accept that and leave us to our autistic game in peace?

post your riot outfits

Enjoy your stay in Hades, sodomite.

>they didn't even include the gay update in the news title
scared?

ain't gettin banned today

How do I get the new sodomite scarf?

pussy

gay go away

If you think you wont really be a member anytime soon, agility is always a safe bet. AFAIK level still affects run energy in f2p.

World 1 falador, 4 chan gathering

it doesn't

just in RS3

rip my b

Can I just pull you up on some of your phrases? I've not got anything against your stance as far as I can understand, but some of what you say comes off as incredibly arrogant and antagonistic.
>your little game
This is just condescending, people won't be receptive to your points if you talk down to them. I know this seems petty, but it doesn't take much to hurt someone's feelings.
>the resistance is growing stronger against your small community
The small community in this instance is the resistance, you're actually firmly on the side of the authorities (Jagex), while this isn't an actual issue, it looks like you're trying to paint yourself as some kind of "valiant war hero" type of person, which comes off as incredibly narcissistic. Again, I know this most likely isn't your intention, but if you're trying to actually make people listen, you shouldn't use devisive language.
>i have the moral high ground
Flat out stating you have the moral high ground is the quickest way to lose listeners. It feels like you're trying to shame everyone else into doing as you tell them, that their opinions are bad and they don't deserve to speak. Telling people you are morally superior is basically demonising them, and completely alienates even those who would otherwise be receptive.
>im standing with the right side of history
I think this might be more of a personal peeve, but I really hate that phrase, especially since the adage of "history is written by the winners" is true. If the nazis won ww2, they would've been on the right side of history, if the west hadn't had a renaissance of equality, any racist, homophobic, sexist asshole would be on the right side of history. It says nothing about the righteousness of your cause, only that you have blind faith in your victory. Honestly with that line I had to reassess everything you've said so far, because it suddenly occured to me that you might just be a homophobe trying to stir up hate againt the lgbt community.

i love sayob

Whens oopdat

antigay kkk parade meeting where?
lumbridge or falador?

here we go

Worst thing they've done since EoC.

both

thanks for replying, youre the first person to not come off as an arrogant, snobby asshole in this forum.

>Can I just pull you up on some of your phrases? I've not got anything against your stance as far as I can understand, but some of what you say comes off as incredibly arrogant and antagonistic.
ummm what? sorry but i dont come off as antagonistic. i dont know what you mean. did i hurt your feelings?

>This is just condescending, people won't be receptive to your points if you talk down to them. I know this seems petty, but it doesn't take much to hurt someone's feelings.
it really is a little game, sorry. in fact, your game does not provide the amount of diversity and tolerance towards different kind of communities like other AAA+ games. its a fact. and jagex is taking the right steps towards progress, starting off the bat with a gay pride event :)

>Flat out stating you have the moral high ground is the quickest way to lose listeners. It feels like you're trying to shame everyone else into doing as you tell them, that their opinions are bad and they don't deserve to speak. Telling people you are morally superior is basically demonising them, and completely alienates even those who would otherwise be receptive.
it is true though. im here to promote diversity and tolerance. these steps are necessary for progressing into an open minded world lacking hate and intolerance.

oops i will have to split up my post or it gets too long
give me a second

>cant log in to members world as a f2p
r0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

kys

(continued)
jagex is a british company, and affirmative laws tell them to promote diversity and tolerance towards everyone, regardless of their skin color (please dont use the phrase "race", its racist), religion and gender (dont forget: sex is not necessarily gender!). me, my friends and the whole lgbtq community happily support jagex and their actions towards a more tolerant future :)

>I think this might be more of a personal peeve, but I really hate that phrase, especially since the adage of "history is written by the winners" is true. If the nazis won ww2, they would've been on the right side of history, if the west hadn't had a renaissance of equality, any racist, homophobic, sexist asshole would be on the right side of history. It says nothing about the righteousness of your cause, only that you have blind faith in your victory. Honestly with that line I had to reassess everything you've said so far, because it suddenly occured to me that you might just be a homophobe trying to stir up hate againt the lgbt community.
excuse me? it is quite obvious that im on the right side of history, we promote what is necessary for open borders and promote globalism, so we can all work towards a more tolerant future and finally beat the old tradition of hating some other group that doesnt really differ from ours.

i hope i could clear up some things :)

>tfw said remove gays but didn't know mod ry was 2 tiles away from me
this is the end isn't it

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CANT LOGIN ON MEMS

Fug u jamflex

Where do I find the colors for Gilbert? Poor little guy.

Go to GE world 1 for luls

all the f2p's are rioting

poor lil gilby :(

>2007scape
not the name of the game faggot, only redditers call it that
nice try cocksucker now post your rsn

>Only 15k online
What happened, bros?

You seem kind of smart but I can't tell if you're gay or not. rsn?

You must be a master baitsman, all other options are too horrifying to even consider.

Where? I cant see anyone.

these smug faggots have actually turned me into a literal homophobe desu

lmao people are really protesting this gay stuff
I wonder how long it'll keep up, the steamers that are always trying to suck jagexs cock all the time are doing their best to damage control right now

im so glad jagex has decided to have a pride day!

Is Sick Nerd wearing a pink wig and lipstick supposed to be defending this?

It looks like shit!

The name really fits, you tranny fuck

M'lady

I spammed the same shit and nothing happened to me. YET

>One of the rainbow is in the white knight's castle

It's like they knew this was gonna be a meme

Where are all the locations of the color strands?

just got muted man fuck me this stupid fucking game

IT'S OPTIONAL CONTENT BRO! XDDD
YOU DON'T HAVE TO PLAY IT BRO! XDDDD

Da bank, sheep pen below varrock, goblin generals, below wizard tower, mudskipper point fairy ring, fally castle top

Thanks for the response, but I think you're somwhat missing the point with a few of your replies.
>i dont come off as antagonistic
This isn't something you can decide, I was trying to say that while you make good points, the language you use can easily alienate anyone reading what you type, which will stop them from giving fair consideration to the content of your arguments. This is one of the biggest issues in any political debate, and is one of the primary reasons you see various cliques and openly hostile groups form.
In short, yes. You are inhibiting your own points by effectively insulting everyone you're speaking to.
>it is true though
Maybe it is, or maybe it isn't, depending current societal mores, morality is a tricky subject unless you reduce it to it's most basic conecepts. What I was trying to say is that flat out stating that your morality is right is on par with saying hello to someone then telling them you're better than them. If you want to promote tolerance, both parties first need a good understanding of each other, and by effectively shoving a big "you're wrong and I'm right" in everyone's faces, you create a toxic environment where no-one will want to get to know you better. If you don't begin with trying to understand each other, and using respectful language, you will only breed more hate and intolerance.
>affirmative laws
Yes, and they're following them just as 99% of companies do. Again, I have nothing against the parade, I think it's a good thing, but I'm trying to help you word your points in a way that is more likely to convince people to join us rather than further alienating them.
>please dont use the phrase "race", its racist
I understand that the word race can be used in a derogatory context, but in itself, it is in no way racist. If it were, you would also have to admit the word racist is racist, as it has the word race at its root.

I'm gonna have to go onto a second post too, 1 sec.

Oh god, they're marking us like holocaust victims! We really are nazi germany now!

Smug Tumblrina stop, the event is in-game now, you won. Go back to /lgbt/

ty

no, you're gonna have to fuck off.

Fuck off lgbt people, every single one of you is so fucking unstable in the head that nobody gives a fuck about what you think.

I puked a little in my mouth seeing this

>Anyone is born gay

The people have spoken

>tfw salivating at this post

i want to

>Sunn 0 (Level-83)

>im on the right side of history
Again, history is written by the winners, and viewed through the lens of current mores. You're not on any side of history until it is written, and you will be on whatever side the people who write it say you were on. If you travel to certain areas of the world, the "sides" of history can be very different. There are communities that believe apatheid should never have ended, there are groups that say gay people should be stoned to death, and there are those who believe theirs is the only true religion. All of them believe they are on the right side of history, all of them believe their actions to be right and moral.
>necessary for open borders
Your core ideals do this, but how you are attempting to implement and represent them actually works against this goal, fostering hate and exclusionism.
>promote globalism
Globalism isn't always a good thing, entire countries and cultures have been destroyed by trying to force them to acclimatise to globalism.
>group that doesnt really differ from ours
This is a huge misunderstanding, around the world people are amazingly diverse and saying they are all similar is just insulting to them all. Again, societies have very different ideas even about simple things.

What's a good autotype that wont give me a keylogger?

I did too user.

This event was fucking shit. Run around and collect rainbows to give to a fucking gnome so he can be gay. I wasn't expecting anything and I'm still disappointed.

I LOVE GAY

I'm not smug tumblrina, I'm trying to turn them into reasonable tumblrina
Nah m8
Closest I can tell, I'm bi, but don't really care for sex much, so whatever. I just tend to stay impartial whenever it comes to pretty much anything.
This is exactly why I'm trying to encourage less smugness

Thats why gay conversion camps have 100% success rates...right??

You know what IS a learned behavior though? Bigotry!