Cup holders

In what year did cup holders become a common feature? I want to make sure the automobile that I purchase has a cup holder.

In the same year when the Cups won the World Series and the Cupitals won the Stanley Cup.

is that a trump with a lambo 20 years ago or so, or am i just tripin shit

You buy vehicles without sitting in them first?

I want to make sure the ones I sit in already have a cup holder

Why don't you just google car interiors of brands you're thinking about buying to see if they have cup holders.

Also protip

>Cup holders along the center console are always better.

You could just open your eyes and look

I guess so

Pffft, enjoy being unable to rest your arm with a drink in the car.

I have that style of drink holder in my Audi, the problem with these are they aren't good for holding l large drinks and are not as stable at holding said drinks.

I'm not going to make a trip to a seller and sit in their car not knowing beforehand if there's a cup holder or not!!

>$1.49 for premium
>Only a 20 cent increase from regular, not 60
It hurts to live.

Trump was wearing pink before everyone knew that it projected self assuredness.

Pink was very very common in the 80s in Florida. Bright colors were trendy.

Apparently you just don't remember the 90s

Pink and neon green were in style at the time on loan from the 80s.

You must also think owning a big car means you have a small penis.

Pink Polos were extremely common in the 90's m8.

They became common (in the US at least) in 1994. My 1994 740iL had no cup holders. And that was one of top luxury cars at the time.

Fuck. I meant to say 1995
I did some research on it because I was curious why a luxury sedan wouldn't have such a simple feature.

e36's didn't necessarily come with cup holders either, so you can get a 1999 M3 with no cup holders.

Fuckin kids today just don't know the struggle.

Anyone know what happened to this specific Diablo? Is it still around?

Pretty sure he has long since cleared out most of his 90s billionaire playboy cars.

I wouldn't be surprised if he still has a Ferrari or his old SLR Mercedes hanging around somewhere but it's not like he's even allowed to just go on a casual drive without a metric fuckton of security and planning anymore. I'd hope he has at least one Rolls Royce or high end Bentley because obligatory rich man's car.

ye nig

MB SLR is his fav car

damn he Veeky Forums as fuck

Wrx sti has 2 cup holders and 4 'drink holders'

>Trump used the word ostentatious.
I'm proud of him.
He does use short simple sentences, but that doesn't make him a dumb man. Just a simple man.
Simple's good.

>praising a clinical retard for using a middle school word

Setting our standards low, are we.

>still mad

I think presidents are banned from driving

This is now an Emporer Trump driving thread.

Bend the knee libs, this is Veeky Forumsur guy....

UNDER BUDGET
>AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

So Veeky Forums. Classic rolls are so much better looking than the $400k giant refrigerator shaped ego machines they make for NBA players now.

MAGA
>MAGA
MAGA
>MAGA
MAGA
>MAGA

Keep them coming, I aspire to be young trump

He even drives his own golf carts.

He owns the place so don’t give him shit for driving on the green golffags. Buy your own golf resort if you want to give him shit for doing this.

REACH FOR THE STARS KID MAGA

GREAT MINDS DRIVE ALIKE

He’s had at least 3-4 diablos. He’s definitely Veeky Forumsur guy

The occ bike is kinda weird but why not

Donald’s hottest wife, Marla Maples share’s Donald’s good taste in Cars. Here is her NSX

She is Veeky Forumsur guy too. And her daughter Tiff is the cutest Trump offspring by far.

When you have haven’t signed an executive order in the last five minutes to make America Great Again and deport freeloaders.

ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US

I remember been like 15 and thinking the american chopper bikes were hot shit, now i look back at stuff like this and laugh at what a joke it was. I remember they did a bike for pirates of the Caribbean and the swing arm was a boat anchor or some shit; everything was so pathetically obvious.

TAKE THAT DRUMPF, this will be the end of his presidency for sure #stillwithher

> When passengers put a cup in the cupholder and I hit it when shifting

> TWO SCOOPS

should have shooped eyes too lol

1.49 FOR SUPER

SHIEEEET

>WITHOUT BEING OSTENTATIOUS
>WITHOUT

>DRUMPF

HOLY KEK

>1.29 for gas in the 80s
God,that must be fucking expensive

That's like $3.00 or something today.

What caddy is this? XLR?

President and Vice president both, for their term and for six months afterward.

my car has one of these too and i find it a bit annoying because i prefer to keep my left hand on the wheel if i'm gonna one-hand it cos i can still operate the turn signals

theres another cup holder in the center console that i'll use unless someone else is using it tho so its no big deal