US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Downtime?
NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

old thread

Is it just me, or does WoW's plot copy Gurren Lagann nowadays almost entirely?

fuck Blizzard and fuck EU people

>can't fap to OP image
shit op

So what's the issue here, just the fact that it's no longer going to be considered a Feat Of Strength?

>shitter with only 12k achievement points grasping for the very little straws he has
pottery

From previous thread, please help guys.

it's getting removed from the game completely because of retarded shitters that don't think, read or have any imagination

Who gives a shit, it's just a stupid achievement

This is why I understand what Blizzard do with the game, the fanbase doesn't deserve any better.
What's the point of letting people be creative and have fun if they are simply going to scream like autists?

Here

yeah man, why does anything matter at all man, let's just all kill ourselves man, nothing matters

Out of all the things to complain about in WoW, achievements have to be the single dumbest.

What's next, pet battle balance?

lmao its a video game achievement!

It's more like a bad WH40K rip-off. Muh brutal demons from another dimension muh dark chaotic lovecraft gods.

good point
you start

>It's more like a bad WH40K rip-off.

Its absolutely nothing like 40K

Reminder that Knaifu never lied to you
Reminder that the naaru will have one to answer some questions one day

Reminder that this will be brushed aside because the light are always the good guys.

Yes it fucking is. It's like Blizzard smashed lotr and it together.

>I have no clue about the lore or story of either but DEMONS! ITS THE SAME SHIT!

Why doesn't Blzizard merge US & EU servers?

Game's fucking dead anyway

should i trust him Veeky Forums ???

Reminder that Varian literally died to become a hero in the reject trash "game" that is HOTS.

Worst expansion ever.

American players are too childish.

based blizzard making sure that alliancebabbys are btfo

They can't even be bothered to merge servers within their respective regions, EU only has a handful of medium / high populated servers and a myriad of low pop ghost towns.

It wouldn't solve anything anyway cross-realm play in general has ruined the game and merging servers wouldn't remove it.

you don't have to die to get in HotS

Artanis and many other characters are alive and well

nice non-sequitur faggot
surely explains why characters such as valeera and thrall are still alive in the warcraft universe but still playable

Yeah but they literally put him in the game right after he died in WoW. And the cinematic and shit they did, as if HOTS is where you go after death like heaven or some shit. More like hell.

Okay, should i look for a guild, and if yes, at what ilvl? Is 858 enough or should i just run mythics with randoms until i'm higher ilvl?

How's ret looking in 7.2.5?

I'm kinda tired of prot and I have decent ret legendaries already

Mother of worms! Arise!

>ACHSUALLY UMMMM 40K ORCSH ARE SPORES AND THE DEMONS ARE MADE OF FEEELINGS NOT WARP-MAGIC THEYRE SO VASTLY DIFFERENT YOU PLEB
Okay that's great autismo. Warcraft is still a shitty mishmash of fantasy rip-off, mostly LOTR, Warhammer, and WOTC DND shit.

>still farming the thunderfury hidden appearance
>class hall is filled with every single one of them refusing to transmog one of them

You shitheads don't deserve it

let me guess - people missed it while they did the mount quest and now they're bitching

Only if he also got a gf for sale, only scammers dont have them in storage

Boy wasn't it a great idea to give special specific weapons to each class and then cluster them with every other member of their class all while telling them how special and unique they are?

i've had it since i was

858 is pretty low, user. Mythics, WQs, even Dauntless tokens for nethershards will probably get you upgrades. LFR Nighthold will probably be your fastest source, make sure to bonus roll everything.

You can look for a guild but you're probably looking at a casual one that doesn't mind carrying someone until they get some gear.

I like how its grown from "bad 40k rip off" to taking elements from at least 4 different giant things, with stuff that is in none of them.
Wanna move the goalposts some more?

Are shadow priests as bad as people say or is it the usual whining and moaning and bitching?

I hope artifact weapons go away next expansion, and that no one gets to use skins on them.

Artifact weapons is the single reason i quit this expansion.

I'd transmog the OH to something like Maladath / Brutality Blade but that's personal preference.

Having two of them clipping through each other not only looks retarded, but it makes the skin feel a lot less special, at least I think so.

yeah
>Bolvar literally tells you to either kill them all or just take the book
>people don't try killing them all then get pissed off that they didn't get recognized for doing the extra work

I like them, what's wrong in your opinion? not defending AP btw, I liked it at first but now I dislike it.

They plan on removing artifact weapons once Legion is over, otherwise we'd just keep using them till the end of time considering they're some of the most powerful items in the WoW universe. They'll still allow us to transmog our new weapons into them, imagine having all the appearances unlocked only for them to be completely taken away next expansion, people would lose their shit.

i see what you're saying, i've tried a couple looks but they both look so glorious together.

bad news if you hate clipping, i play a femgob and they clip underground because they're too big

Being gay is bad, so yeah, it's true.

Most of my gear is from Dauntless nethershard tokens. Like, 850-865 plus artifact 884. I'll try mythics first and gear up. Also, am i getting myself fucked over with trying to main Tank as a newbie?

>at lvl 112 replace the Doomhammer with Shadow Mace of the Whale

How many kills? I'm nearing 100 on both dungeons and it's really starting to wear me out.

Getting a tank spot in a guild is difficult, because guilds would be running zero content without them and there hasn't been a fight so far that requires more than 2.

Its not impossible but you can't really carry a tank like you could carry a DPS until they're geared. If you fail its a wipe.

>Artifact weapons is the single reason i quit this expansion.
>still hangs around the general
thats pretty fucking depressing

We're doing meh right now. Zero AoE to speak of, and very little ability to burst. Which makes them really irritating to use for world content. A decent sized pack of those imps on the broken shore is more likely to kill me than an elite rare.

We're really good at a good number of high HP targets and spread / council bosses, but ToS looks like it will be lacking that a bit. We can hope for a ST buff, and we're not the WORST, but not a great spot to be in.

Yeah I'll definitely "move my goalposts" causethats what I'm doing right now right? Making an impassioned and serious argumentative critique of the Warcraft universe on our Quing Dynasty Choreography forum.

This is sarcasm you don't need to reply and "win".

Run lfr as fury, nobody cares if you do 200k dps but the will scream if the tank dies and they wipe.
You can also run mythics as dd first and set lootspec to prot, stats are basically the same anyways
buy/ upgrade crafted gear from the AH

>no more knaifu
I won't be able to handle not hearing her voice.

I still play on my f2p twink :^)

>>We're really good at a good number of high HP targets and spread / council bosses, but ToS looks like it will be lacking that a bit. We can hope for a ST buff, and we're not the WORST, but not a great spot to be in.
Yeah, doing NH I noticed that the only fight I look good on now is botanist with surrender to madness, otherwise I am near the bottom. I hope that doing progression stuff with last longer so I can look better but I doubt it, this "ranged has to do every mechanic" and "adds with little health that have to die asap" mentality is the opposite of what as spec spriests are good at.

that's even more fucking depressing considering gear is normalized

So? Low level pvp is fun as fuck, also farming tabards and getting stuff thats hard/ rare for a lvl 20 to get can be fun too, just gotta make your own "content" and its all good

Botanist is our best fight, you should be topping meters without StM. Also great on Tich and not bad on Elisande. Trouble comes with anything ST, and when the final boss is just Gul'dan and nothing else we're shit out of luck

>Also great on Tich and not bad on Elisande.
I am doing heroic and the adds on both of those fights die too quickly.

>also farming tabards
yeah i'm sure spamming the same 3 dungeons until you hit exalted with all major cities is fun
>and getting stuff thats hard/ rare for a lvl 20 to get
such as what

I don't enjoy fury or arms sadly. Didn't put a single AP in either of them. I was even wondering if i'd be better to go for my 107 warlock and main him instead. Or make a demon hunter.

>played alliance in BC
>have to grind mag'har revered-exalted by doing nothing but killing ogres for beads
>w-wow was never grindy!

>have to

Most people who complain about the grind in wow are WoD players who think that playing only during raid nights is ideal.

I played on a f2p account for some time and pvp was more enjoyable than at levelcap, faster queues, no stupid zergs, people actually communicated instead of: "we're a bit behind just let them win fast"

the tabard fits with a mog I'm after

Fuck off with your shitty forced meme, retard.

I JUST REACHED 2k ACHIEVEMENT POINTS

WOo

Excuse me /wowg/. EXCUSE ME.

Do you see this in my hand? Yes it is exactly what you think it is.

Look at the lockout, is it saved?

Well if not then PLEASE do not disturb me until I've had my morning mount run.

I will NOT ask again, I will not be held responsible for my actions if you proceed to talk to me beforehand.

grats on reaching level 60

The grind is the worst it has ever been because Blizzard flat out refuse to use their imagination, facebook minigames and the fact that Legion flying requires grinding rep with 5 different factions are some of the best examples. On top of that you're progress is time-gated, so even the neckbeards that can play for 15 hours a day can't get ahead because daddy Blizzard doesn't want you to get through the 'content' too fast.

Well ofc there is the BGs and Arenas, BGs is alot of fun desu.

Other then that you can farm rep, like Steamwheedle Cartel, at the same time you can farm the Deckhand's Shirt, which is rare as shit.

If you got a old account you should have gotten tbc, wrath and WoD for free, so you can do some stuff in those zones, some clever ways of farming rep. Also you can get the Sea Turtle by leveling a panda hunter, taming one of the pets that give water walking and go to Wrath and fish it up by standing on the water so mobs cant get you.

There is also the Timbermaw Hold rep by killing the mobs, its gonna be hard for most classes tho.

Ofc you can farm different transmog things by leveling different classes and what not.

Then there is the dumb fish hat from Darkmoon Faire, and the super rare fishing pole from Redridge, the fishing contest to get the ilvl 65 trinkets, heirloom ring, fish boots, and fish string.

PvP rep, city rep, tabard farming to get the 25 tabard achivement.

Im shit at wording and went all over the place, sorry about that. But there is alot of shit you can do as a f2p twink, you just have to look for it. I know that can be hard for people who started in wrath as they started during the days where blizzard told you what to do the entire fucking way

Fem gnomes are for?

punting

i dont trust these hoes so i lick my own clit

Tank heroics, hope for an upgrade, run lfr as dd till you get like 865 ilvl and then start tanking mythics, pretty much the only way to get geared fast. Maybe if you're good at networking you get into a guild that carries you up to nh hc ilvls in two days
>warlock
I'm leveling my warlock atm as well, but so does everyone and their mother, the competition for highest ilvls will be hard when trying to get into m+

>90% of the listed shit is b.net accountwide and 80% of that should already have been earned from retail account regular play

>requires grinding rep with 5 different factions
7 factions, but you should have got most of them if you played the game. The only real grinding in Legion flying is Legionfall rep. This is what I am talking when I say people are spoiled, it wasn't even hard but people have to have everything as soon as it's out.

why the fuck havent i got a birthday email from darknest yet

funny you'd mock wrathbabies when even if you started playing in WoD you'd already have unlocked almost everything, if not everything, you listed because it's fucking accountwide

is it your birthday?

I find enjoyment in farming rep and other shit, and i like having rare stuff in my bags, like the Darkmoon fishing cap, the deckman's shirt and the fishing pole from redridge.

I also have way more fun on this f2p twink then i have on my main character. I dont understand why you feel like arguing what other people find fun. Playing WoW in general is a waste of time anyways, might aswell waste my time in a way i find fun

ye

idk then dude, it works on my machine

FUCK LADS
>tfw didint make myself a blood elf female (male) demon hunter qt named Lilith

I didnt mock wrathbabies, i just said that i understand that they have a hard time "making their own content" as thats the time Blizzard started holding hands like no other. It was more of a jab at the current way WoW is.

Fuck, i played myself right? I don't aim at hardcore raiding, don't have time nor strength for it.

The smart man plays tank/healer to pug M+ and dps with his guild.

>healer
>smart man

hahahhhah

>not being carried by an alpha tank while three beta orbiter dps try to impress you

I just saw an OG scarab lord

Damn first time I've been jealous of someone in YEARS

Dungeons are played with one tank.

And?

Happy birthday bro

There's a level 80 priest on my server that someone uses as a bank alt in Stormwind with Atiesh equipped and Scarab Lord WITH the mount.

>Meet someone on Darknest
>End up playing WoW with them
>And talking in Discord
>It's an actual girl shockingly
>Finally convince her to send pics
>She's literally almost 400 pounds
>Tells me she's been working hard to lose weight
>And that she has body odor problems
>MFW I imagine the smell

On one hand, it's an actual girl with an amazing personality, but on the other, she's really fucking gross...I dunno how I feel about it

Not at all, I didn't mention raiding (lfr isn't raiding).
You can comfortably get good gear without raiding and finding groups as a tank is way easier than as dps.