Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2532
Watt Edition
Last Thread: New mechanic, Link Summoning: ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!3xRSSZLD!n5HAXjFTVV8g-ha3I_5SsA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist (June 3rd)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)
●OCG: Circuit Break (July 8th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)

●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Light's Revenge (July 7th)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)

Are Kozmos still relevant?

are you stupid or something

(You)

If you think about it, it wouldn't be too hard to make Cloudian's viable despite the memes.

The main issue they have is generating Fog counters. With enough of them, since their effects aren't restricted by OPT clause, they could do a lot of jank shit. If they get reasonable protection and a counter generator and maybe a better boss monster then I can see them being used.

What would your extra deck look like if you could only run synchros, but could make whatever you wanted (pre links)?

this one seemed preddy gud

>Unban Fishborg
>Wombo Combo Smoke Ball
Quasa Cloudians when

>tfw i gave myself a (You)
>nowhere near the same as getting it from someone else

Why do I base my self concept on internet replies?

because touch yourself at night

Eh...yeah, but it would feel better to see Cloudians cheesing wins from True Dracos using an inter archetype engine.

>only 1 quasar
Why not go for all 3, user?

Nope, with only 1 Dark Destroyer they lost too much firepower. Maybe If Konami kills off True Dracos and Zoodiac on the next list the power creep might drop enough for them to be decent.

Thought so.
Is there any hope for them under Link rules, even if I have to hybridize them with True Draco or something?

Not very much hope, since they see very little play in the OCG where they still have 3 Dark Destroyer.

Armored Kappa has a dick

But can it compare to the one Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon has?

S H A R P
H
A
R
P

always

>vwxyz and zorc have the dragon penis
nothing compares to this though

So why are all the Dragons upgrades so over designed? Dark Requiem has all those spikes and those wings, Greedy Venom has all those orbs, the only good looking one is Crystal Wing, Lancer's swords everywhere, finally I think only crystal wing is worth running

Because they were not originally designed to have upgrades

Technically, isn't the original OEPD the upgraded form of Odd-Eyes Dragon?

I beg to differ.

How the fuck do I get into Yu-Gi-Oh!? I went on Netflix and the first season has 49 episodes, what the fuck.

Any word if/when ygopro us getting link monsters?

This is true.

Watch the sub of DM and play any Yugioh game of your choosing.

There are literally dozens of YGO video games. Which one do you guys recommend?

DM means Dueling Monsters, right?

Read the original manga. Read the GX manga. Watch 5Ds 1-64. Then start playing. The tag force series of games is preferred.

Yup. DM is Duel Monsters.

That seems very arbitrary. Why in that order and in those types of media?

Also, which Tag Force game? There's 7 of them according to Google.

Oh, I picked those since those are generally considered the best iterations of their respective parts of the franchise.

DM is an adaptation of the original manga that skips the first 7 volumes (the ones with no card games), has two long filler arcs, and has a fairly shitty adaptation of the last arc (although the last duel is fantastic). Hence, I recommended the original manga over it.

The others I picked to avoid the dogshit inherent to their other versions; the GX anime and the 5Ds manga respectively. The former of which is a struggle for 100 eps before it really gets rolling, and the latter of which is boring and otherwise terrible.

Tag Force Special is the most up to date one, but it's still lagging behind a few years in card pool. Additionally, it'll be outdated once the new rules hit in august. The best received tag force game seems to be Tag Force 5 though.

The anime? Just start from the start. It's a two-decade long series.

The card game? Just download YGOPro.

Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories
Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist of the Roses
World Championship 2011
Tag Force 3
Tag Force 5
Tag Force 6
Tag Force Special

>Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist of the Roses

I would have loved a sequel years ago. The game is too crazy these days.Same with Pokemon Snap.

So, Original manga, GX manga, and 5D's anime 1-64? How about after that? My friend said Zexal was the best or something, and now they're coming with something called VRAINS.
Does the anime have filler?
Nigga what the fuck, I don't have the motivation to play all of those games.

Most of the time you just want the newest game. Tag Force is shit but people here like it because the older ones were dating sims.

Yeah newest game is fine, as long as it can teach a complete beginner how to play and all the current rules.

>dating sim
no thanks, I already have a social life.

How am I supposed to summon this guy?

By sending "Right Leg of the Forbidden One", "Left Leg of the Forbidden One", "Right Arm of the Forbidden One", "Left Arm of the Forbidden One" and "Exodia the Forbidden One" from your hand to the GY.

tribute 4
shouldn't be too hard
it's basically a king of the skull servants with an even stronger fist, to the point that either attacking directly or an atk position monster is a guaranteed win
just clear their backrow before doing that

how do you search this, though?
konami limited it to 1 in the last banlist even though it's extremely unreliable

Zexal is a love it or hate it deal. Also, regardless, you need to put up with some real bullshit to get to the good part. I wouldn't recommend it until you get really invested, and even then its debatable.

You just make it when the beelzebub, seal is been untied, and then any enemy will been destroying at minute.

>Does the anime have filler?
Why does this matter?

Links on Pro when?

>Why does this matter?
Because I'd rather skip impertinent garbage that is a colossal waste of time.

>I'd rather skip impertinent garbage that is a colossal waste of time.
Then why the fuck are you watching anime at all you retarded manchild

Because I want to get into the game. Why are you so mad, though? lol

The anime will not help you with the game. They're separate entities only connected by name.

Why the fuck aren't you mad?

Oh, it won't? Should I just skip the anime and go straight into the video games (like Tag Force Special)?

Skip the video games and just play pro.

Yeah, I tried that but I have no idea what's going on.

Try legacy of the duelist then, it teaches you how to play by introducing 1 summoning mechanic at a time

Spreading the word here because Hiro is selling Veeky Forums out
Veeky Forums is doing some new shady stuff on some boards. /v/ is on the list.
dead
or the new thread on ekansovi

This argument is devoid of any logic. Because he's interested in watching something for entertainment purposes means he has to watch filler, because its all a waste of time anyway?

How much should anyone care about this? I remember the last time Veeky Forums was supposed to be killed we stayed up in fellowship like the last episode of Dinosaurs just to find out that it wasn't dead. I'm sure this will work itself out.

Just need to add ekansovi.com to your block list and delete the cookies/localstorage and you're done.

Anime is anime is anime. I can't think of a non-autistic reason reason why specific episodes are considered a waste of time but not others.

I just realized Links killed the Bahamut/Toad bromance.

Being this vehemently against anime is arguably more autistic than the anime watchers you decry.

And Tzolkin + crystal

At least Tzolkin is free 2 Firewall in the worst case that Level Eater survives in Link era.

>that feeling when you OTK with 3 Judgement Dragon at once

Lightsworn is the purest form of love

*blocks your path*

*Dark Holes your field*

Who says I'm against it?

>Then why the fuck are you watching anime at all you retarded manchild
You insinuated anime watchers are man-children, so I'm inclined to believe you have something against anime.

I insinuated that someone who doesn't realize valueless entertainment is a waste of time is a retarded manchild you retarded manchild

heh, nothin personnel...

Define "valueless entertainment," please. I believe the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime has merits and can be a great way to introduce a complete beginner to the game, albeit at a slow pace.

*teleports into your timeline*

Thanks man

>Blarmph is watching me talk about Yugioh at this very moment

Made a few fixes, Graff is now 70% more Graff-ish

Hey anons, no joke ive been in a coma since late april. Only came out of it last week. Wanna get back into dueling but holy shit things look cray. Last event I went to, dinos had just come out that day, and I hadent read anything about master peace. What can you tell me to catch me up really quick? Norden got banned? Is zoo fusion sub ded? Thanks in advance dng.

>Timelords can't summon their own boss monster
feels bad man

are hieratics fun or just tzokin turbo?

Why they don't just hit Strike and semilimit Bottomless, the latter is not that good anymore compared to Strike.
Matter fact, who use BTH? I know meta players don't.

Lightsworn are by far the most friendly begginer deck that will never die.
Not a bad thing to be honest. I always reccomend that deck for begginers until they decide if they want to change or stay

>lightsworn's biggest weakness was being banished
>make a sub-archetype that removes it

Norden banned
Terrortop limited
Wisdom-Eye, Skullcrobat & Pendulum Call all got unlimited

Fusion sub combo is as good as dead,but Zoos will still be competitive because the OCG fucking gutted them in comparison to here and they're doing fine over there.

Master Peace takes a big piss on everything so I hope you have Kaijus.

HEROs love that turn 1 Rafflesia.

I've always recommended Gadgets but thinking about it, Lightsworns is probably better for beginners due to its comparatively little reliance on the Extra Deck

>Master Peace takes a big piss on everything so I hope you have Kaijus.
I have a set. Do i need to run a 4th, is it that bad? Ive been playing on DB a bit today, but i must be too low ranked as of now to play against it.

Typically, people either run 4 different named Kaijus (so Slumber always stays live) or 3 different names with 2 Gameciel (since it's still the weakest one)

how good are goukis right now? i'm trying to build them on ygocore and they seem decent, though i had a hard time summoning their own links turn 1

>no joke ive been in a coma since late april
How

>little reliance on the Extra Deck
This is true. You mostly need JD, the ED and other boss monsters are when your JD is out.

im gonna go with 4 different since i can use both gama and raiden for draw power

Car accident, dumb Korean sent me into the lake. Make brain damage jokes, but im back to 100%. I can still do math, and it was right after finals, thank god. Its weird dude, but i guess it really wasent that long. You hear comas and most you think of like for years, but apparently two months was pretty long according to my nurse. got a little thinner too, so there is that.

You got really lucky then if that's true, like if God helped you right there.
Come to think.
>You hear comas and most you think of like for years, but apparently two months was pretty long according to my nurse.
So that means that years are pretty much "It would be a miracle if he/she wakes up" and somebody in a coma usually wakes up in less than two months?!

A shock to me too, but most comas only last 3-4 weeks. When you are a veggie, its usually that you are doomed. They dont know why i took so long, but there was never really any fear. My vitals were up the whole time, and i wasent drowned for that long.

>most comas only last 3-4 weeks.
The more you know.
Consider yourself blessed for that, not everybody can live to tell people that.

If it was due to drowning, then the chances of brain damage are pretty low. If your organs were all working fine, it really is strange that it took 2 months to recover, either way, happy to know that you are ok.

>God helped you right there
>God made the car crash and put him into a coma
Helped with what? Missing the support for some old archetypes that no one plays?

>Helped with what? Missing the support for some old archetypes that no one plays?
You can't be this retarded...

Lots of traps.dek

Ignis thinks your petdeck is shit

What if your condition to win is to entertain? Or what is you are only entertained when you win?

>Shits on Arc-V this early in the show

Do people still use Paleo's or did they fall off like everything else?

Melodious Divas are cute.

post aoi

What are the best lv 7 synchs, lv 9 synchs, and rank 4 cards to throw in the extra deck for utility sake. i have 3 empty spaces.