twitter.com/AnonBabble

>play soldier
>can't hit anything, nothing ever dies
>play McCree
>get triple taps and headshots while fucking around

I don't understand.

I WANT TO FUCK SOMBRA

>tfw no genderbent skins

Some comments from Mercer about comp. Just reconfirms some stuff he's already talked about.

>Overwatch principal designer Scott Mercer doesn’t think resetting competitive rankings is a great idea. “There are two competing concepts,” he told me. “Psychologically, a lot of people want a fresh start. . . The other thing we’re trying to do is find as fair matches as possible.” If Overwatch forgot our skill ratings, its matchmaking system wouldn’t know who to match us with. It would take hours of play to recreate that data. “On the other hand,” he says, “if we rolled over last season to the next one, it wouldn’t feel like enough of a start. It’s like, Why have this season?”.
>Our ratings are artificially lowered around 200 points between seasons. But during a player’s first 40 to 50 games that season, wins will bring in more SR than they normally would until you’re back up to your normal, accurate level. “We do that to give you a sense that you are improving over time,”
>Mercer understands that it can feel bad to see a low ranking after grinding out placement matches. He says it was a compromise: “A lot of game designers make trade-offs between varying goals that sometimes work at opposites. This is one where we made the decision to lower you initially so, as you play, you have a more positive experience.”

>play burzum
>play zenyatta
>achieve chill

Lower your sensitivity and practice, you'll be surprised how fast you improve. Also try to avoid falling into the trap of only going for easy shots on stationary targets, waiting for the enemy to walk into your crosshair, etc. Always go headshots, always go for hookshots, or shots that look impossible. You'll miss, a lot, but you'll get better way faster and and when you hit them you'll feel like an absolute god.
If I threw every time there was a mercy on my team I'd be bronze, but I'm not going to be fucking coached by some GURL GAMER who has 1000 hours on mercy but was still in the shitter tiers until blizzard decided to shift them all up to masters/GM.
Same, I don't understand how people play soldier. It feels like I just don't do damage.

Check this out

your twitch is better than your tracking, at a guess

Here comes T.Racer!

Why do people play mccree when soldier is so much better?

Because they are not playing on the top competitive levels so it doesn't matter.

That pic triggered me so hard.

>join comp match
>HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO followed by the sounds of a mic being eaten

This is the best, hottest and only canon ship.

Replace Sombra with this.

Why does mercy have self healing, its literally the only reason she's viable.

NO AIM
NO BRAIN
IM A WINSTON MAIN

Wallriding/jumping hero with spartan laser type of weapon

Sombra's damage falls off but she makes up for it in healing and busting shields

Genji is cute!

CUTE!

youtube.com/watch?v=JJ02zSgmPxs

That makes sense - won 2/2 matches after placing, got +95 SR

I used to wonder why Winston would voluntarily carry an electrical gun that does literally zero damage, but then I remembered he was black and would do even less damage with a gun.

boosted e-girls need to die

Updated version of mercy main starter pack

>but then I remembered he was black and would do even less damage with a gun.

i don't get this racist joke, pls red pill

Pretty good.

Blacks can't aim.

are you jealous that you aren't a pretty girl with friends?

>mercy beam increases in healing per second up to 80hp/s

>self healing tied to tier 2+ healing beam, no passive healing

>guardian angel reduced by 1 second

Let's her be a pocket whore healer who can't escape or hide as well as she does atm

because the sideways gun thing?

I just want another area healer

Weird way of writing "dead ship".

REMINDER THAT GENJI LOVES TO LICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN

>placement matches
>our team loses one round
>someone leaves
>this starts a chain reaction until one or two people are left on the team
>lose 5 matches because of this and place silver
why live?

Hammond next tuesday

Name: [Name]
[Name] leads the riot control squad of the [location] police department. Since public unrest is at an all time low, he freelances as a mercenary.

Weapon: Pump-action shotgun. Lots of damage up-close with moderate falloff to a medium range, moderate firerate. Nothing fancy. Spread is tighter than that of Hogs or Reapers guns.

Shift - Double Time
Doubles movement speed for 4 seconds. An additional speed boost of 50% when moving towards enemies that you have line of sight to. 10 sec CD

E - Rubber shot
Loads the shotgun with a shell of rubber buckshot, causing the next shot to deal very little damage but it inflicts a short stun. This ability accumulates charges every 12 seconds, up to a maximum of two charges.

Q - Disperse
[Name] chucks out several tear gas grenades around himself and dons a gas mask. The gas very slightly damages enemies and causes blurred vision. Additionally, the gas cloud hides [Name] from view as long as he is not firing his weapon. When he fires, he is briefly revealed. The cloud persists for 8 seconds.

Basically, someone who can get to where he needs to be in a hurry and control that area with his presence. He'd probably be in the defense role.

Couldn't come up with a name and place of origin for him, so that's why I opted to simply put in those bracketed notations.

>implying silver isn't more fun than anything above

a character that could lob s76 biotic fields would be cool

Fix yous caps lock button, user.

>lose 2 games
>lose less than 20 sr
Thank you, now i know i didn't do anything wrong

>But during a player’s first 40 to 50 games that season, wins will bring in more SR than they normally would until you’re back up to your normal, accurate level. “We do that to give you a sense that you are improving over time,”
fucking irrelevant if i lose a majority of those 40 to 50 matches and only start winning after, bunch of cunts

Sentai fags got their skins
Magical girls are the next in line, are you exited ?

Daily reminder

Sure

D.Va is more likely to get a magical girl skin over Mercy.

Is Winston the "cute animal mascot"?

disgusting

>get more points for winning 1 game than losing 2
feels good to know that you can climb with a 33% winrate

>when your teammates get surprised when enemy M*rcy rez

magical girls come after lewdpool party skins

Working as intended

But Tracer's not allowed to wear skirts.

No, that's Lucio

Mercy has the staff, they'd give it to her over D.va.

Or they'd give it to Reinhardt.

Ive gotten two regular legos and none of the new skins this event, did they do something with the drop rate?

Yes

I kind of look like one and like playing mercy, but don't have friends

new cat hero that can climb walls, please understand
mediocre idea, bad execution

>Mercy has the staff,
And?
D.Va's the only character that "transforms"

Sym nerf when?

Why are you playing to win man?

Just play to have fun, fuck the haters!

I don't like it.
no magical girls pls....unless rein, with his hammer face shaped like a heart

I wanna fuck Widowmaker

Tracer can be the other "cute animal mascot".

>new cat hero that can climb walls

Nigga let it go, hammond wont be a cat, lunar base is filled with monkeys

Welcome to the club

>mercy has the staff

So, is this happening or not?

>transforms from strong state to weak state
That's not how magical girls work, user.

>kill someone
>they come back in full heath 10 seconds later

This fucking game man.

From what I recall, Magical Girls work in that, they bitch and moan, transform, are completely ineffective, get told my a male character that they can do it, and then they use their kill everything attack that they should have just used in the first place.

That's kind of rude. Tracer's not an animal.

Sounds like you got outplayed by the enemy support's superior mechanics.

Probably not

Doomfist is gonna be delayed by the looks of Hammond being forced in first

Yes. It would have been denied publicly if it wasnt going to happen

>pick a character
>the same character is on the enemy team
Does Blizzard even playtest their shit?

that's like only the first 2 seasons of sailor moon

No we're getting at least 3 bullshit uninspired orisa-tier heroes that no one asked for or wanted before Blizzard gives us doomfist
Their whole marketing strategy revolves around blue-balling their playerbase

Small girls being picked up is my fetish.

>artist draws hair perfectly
>picture focuses on ass

Not any time soon. Kaplan said they have a long term plan for Doomfist that they aren't going to rush along but any time they need some publicity they'll probably toss something out there.

>asses are not so good

You're right.
In season three they got some lesbians to do it, and in season four it was a horse.

Yes.

>they make one hero a very vocal minority won't shut the fuck up about and suddenly "THEY'LL NEVER MAKE A NON-ORISA HERO DOOMFIST DOOMFIST DOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSST

Why are people so goddamned insane over this guy?

>go full tilt and throw ten games in a row
>barely lose 100
>get it back in three games

I want to fuck the horse

That was Sailor Moon during the first season or two. There's other magical girls.

I dont see any reason to get new heroes all the time. Soon we'll have so many different type of heroes that you have to choose which one's you counter. And so many fucking shields and barriers it's fucking ridiculous

>implying 10 seconds isn't a game changer

I've NERF THIS'd so many times at a payload in the last seconds of a game and won it that I've lost count

But user, if they don't constantly release heroes they can't get money from people buying lootboxes to get the items for those heroes.

IF YOU DONHT BUY LOOTBOXES BLIZZARD WILL GO BRANKUPT

The shield and barriers are there to make up for the hilariously low TTK

>Adding variety so the meta doesn't stagnate is bad
>Every new hero design is going to have barriers

>not wanting Tracer with dog ears

Don't tell me you took that seriously?

p funny

although I've seen gm players complain about the hook too. mainly its range/glitches tho, not damage