/sing/ - SINoALICE General #7

>What is SINoALICE?
It's a Japanese mobile game published by Square Enix, featuring writing by Yoko Taro, the director of the Drakengard and Nier games. There are no plans to release an English version.

>Where do I get it?
apkpure.com/sinoalice-ーシノアリスー/jp.co.pokelabo.sinoalice
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/sinoalice-ーシノアリスー/id1211063618

>How do I play this shit on PC?
Download an android emulator like Nox, memu or bluestacks and run it there

bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/
memuplay.com/

>ENGLISH WIKI
sinoalice.wiki/Main_Page

>JAPANESE WIKI
wiki.denfaminicogamer.jp/sinoalice/リセマラ当たりランキング

>OTHER USEFUL LINKS
>>Japanese gacha tier list
altema.jp/sinoalice/risemararanking
>>Partial English translations for weapons
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a5Milk1vnUi6HkFhpdITBCQVuwpKtrjwmZ46zYGz-5U/edit#gid=1295065249
>>Partial English translations for menus
imgur.com/a/kBVkd

>STARTER FAQ - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
pastebin.com/JETNA6U7

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/vn9tzylk7uwwr83/SinoAlice-ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK.zip
en-news.qoo-app.com/11088/
twitter.com/sinoalice_jp/status/872830526440087553
sinoalice.wiki/Iron_Hammer_of_Justice_Gacha
theworsttale.tumblr.com/post/159818119691/event-sinoalice-x-nier-automata-collaboration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keep rollin rollin rollin rollin

How can they think this is okay?

Have they confirmed that they have given up on the servers and are at this point merely waiting for the player count to fall low enough?

Looking good, it feels like seeing a tiny part of Hunter x Hunter's hiatus chart.

Maint needs to die

You're not expecting them to get more servers, are you? That's a waste of money.

>save money on servers by killing your player count
Genius desu.

Maybe not more, but working ones would be nice.

They should just save all the money spent on servers by shutting down the game.

I will not give up until I get my hands on the waifu.

How many more days until it can be declared as much as a failed launch as FGO? One more?

>There was a brief period of rerolling available while I slept
It's not fair

This is a new launch level of despair filled rerolling

>Watch videos in Youtube
>Notice that their game run silky smooth and mine runs slowly and somewhat laggy and skippy
Fuck guys, what do I do? This is not even a shitty tablet.

>even the devs didn't expect people to actually want to play their kusoge
lol

FGO was unplayable for a week, wait until next week

Is SINoALICE a deconstruction of the mobage genre?

Is that Rin? What anime is that

There's a graphics setting.

Good night anons.

And Cinderella I will get to play with your SSexy body tomorrow.

Carnival Phantasm

>They updated text

so how long until maint ends this time?...

What are they even doing in maintenance?

Epilogue episode of the recent UBW anime that shows off a bit of Clock Tower shenanigans

New season fucking when???

We'll find out soon in the Comey testimony

Office sleepover! Bring your own pajamas!

Beats me. I doubt they can cook an improved network code in a day or whatever.

/sing/ - we talk about anything other than our own game.

Did someone rip the music yet?

mediafire.com/file/vn9tzylk7uwwr83/SinoAlice-ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK.zip

God, I forgot how much I liked Arcueid. It's been so long since I touched Type-Moon anything ever since they started shilling to loliphiles.

Since KT?

Can't lose players if no one is playing your game.

I think I fucked up.
Once I activated my account on a device can I still use the transfer data option from that device?

just generate a new code

You can transfer wherever you want. What I'm not too sure about is what happens if you take someone's account, and then they change the password on you.

What do you mean activated?

en-news.qoo-app.com/11088/
event schedule and shit

Are you new to mobage? The password is a one time thing. Once used you have to set a new one.

twitter.com/sinoalice_jp/status/872830526440087553

>event schedule
>when they turn off the servers for the day after a few hours

>Justice Hammer (正義の鉄鎚) gacha
>■ New nightmare and new job

BUT WHICH JOB
WHICH CHARACTER

It's obviously Snow White.

best girl
sinoalice.wiki/Iron_Hammer_of_Justice_Gacha

>SW
I'd rather get Little Mermaid desu.

Let's start powerlevel wars

You're 2 hours late

I unironically think they just turn it on and off again without doing anything each maintenance.

I get that vibe too.

That's likely given there seems to be no difference at all after each "maintenance"

>already planned gacha
>they can't even keep the game up for more than 30 minutes.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You don't need to set a new password every single time. It isn't a one-time use.

>The first gatcha doesn't seem like it has a rate up on Alice, Cinderella and Pino so it's to be expected that it's hell to go through, the real gatcha has the rate up so perhaps you'll have more luck actually rolling both gatcha before rerolling since they give you enough to directly do a 10 roll.

So do the pre-name roll, pick starter then do the actual gacha... before rerolling?

How do you do this properly without getting locked-in from the name entry?

Names aren't unique if that's what you mean.

It's a waste of time to go and do the second roll. I can roll again by the time you get to it generally, and would you want to be down 300 crystals that could've been saved for a future rate up? (Automata collab)

You do the pre-name gacha and get: 2 or more SS items then you go do the crystal roll. If you don't get an SS Job in either of them reroll.

Why the crystal roll when you get 2+ SS items? Just pretend like that was the crystal roll because more often than not you're going to get fucked way harder than that anyways and the crystal roll has a rate up unlike the pre-name gacha so it'll more than likely save you hours rerolling if you just pretend like the rolls were swapped.

>maintenance is always when I'm awake

go back to sleep then I want to roll

This is probably the case. At least for right now we know that bugged quests/missions are a thing they need to fix so hopefully those will be fixed when it comes up. As for new servers though? Even if they say they're upgrading they're lying out their asses. They don't want to use money on servers that'll only be used for the launch week/month of the game. God I hate jews.

At this moment, it will be a better to choice to reroll on limited automata collab than whenever the server is up.

>tfw settled for just a job
And I feel like I have to save rolls for nier

I have an account with Cinderella SS roll I'm saving if I don't get anything good. I'm not sure if I just want to wait for Nier collab and reroll for A2, the pre-reg rewards will stop be given to new accounts by then.

>Implying they will put Automata characters on the initial roll

You can't wait until the Automata collab to reroll for them because by then you won't be given the gems for a 10 crystal roll.

Rerolling was a lot less shit but they broke missions. Missions did work yesterday so they did do something.

They give JUST 600 gems in total, thats 2 rolls literally.

Someone better get fired for this.

10 crystal roll won't worth if you can't get any SS limited thing with it.

When did I say they would? That's what I'm saving my crystals for.

They are giving gems right now as please understand maintenance apology. You can save them for the collab, sure, but you won't be able to reroll with those when the collab happens because to reroll you'll need a new account.

20, retard

Nox keeps bringing up its installer and shell UI entirely in Japanese, how do I get the installer to be English?

Change your locale, idiot.

Stop playing hentai games and change your system locale.

>tfw literally rolled every job SSR on separate accounts but still rolling since its more fun than the actual game
Didn't help that they made rerolling so quick

>Stop playing hentai games
You can take my h-games from my cold dead hands

The Vorpal Blade is limitless. Above world level. It can kill anything. Even Servants.

Will the Nier campaign even be part of the initial roll? Don't games separate these things?

Wrong general, we only talk about maintenance here.

Yes i know, point was - maintenance points have no value considering how little you get from it, so loosing them with future re-roll won't make any diffidence.

Degenerate, you have in total 600.

Yes, that's why you make a two-tier rerolling account.
First tier is for the tutorial roll to give you whatever good SS chara jobbu, second tier is when the event actually start to roll for SS limited Nier collabu.

Yeah, and guess how much a roll is, dumbfuck. Go back to gbfg

300 for 10, did you forgot how much did you re roll just to get an SS ? Tard. The 10 days complain will give more 270, so 3-x10 = sweet fuck all.

ded gaem already

sausage squeenix mobage division

Maybe you should reread your own dumb posts and see where you claimed it was "2 rolls literally"

Are Nier Automata characters even going to be gacha only?

even if the game was working it'll slowly die off.

Square Enix are really bad at mobile games.

Who the fuck knows? They might just be quest unlocks and only the SS weapons are gacha items. All we know is that we're getting 2B straight up for free and no work.

On LINE they said you would get the characters through missions but who knows.

Do I have a time machine?

No but I do and I saw this mobage's death.
But don't worry, it'll come back.
Pachinko version.

It's hard to say, it seems to imply that you might be able to earn the characters through quests, but who knows for sure. Maybe there will be gacha only jobs for the Automata characters.

theworsttale.tumblr.com/post/159818119691/event-sinoalice-x-nier-automata-collaboration

What is this gbfg term of multiboxer?

autist

Ask in the /gbfg/ general?

Basically the game is badly designed so you open as many windows of the game as you can and spam your combat input in all the windows combined to double/triple the speed you do actions in conbat.

Calibrations?

While I agree they're stupid seanig and should kill themselves you do know they meant 2 10-rolls I hope. Otherwise you're just as stupid if that is not the case which I really do not believe it is. If you're arguing just because they're a stupid seanig that doesn't know English that's fine.