/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Gunrunning Will Be Another Disappointment Edition

Last Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.39
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005467908--UPDATED-April-18-2017-GTAV-Title-Update-1-39-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60212/GTA-Online-Bonuses-Double-GTA-RP-Opportunities-Limited-Time-Discounts
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60222/GTA-Online-Gunrunning-Underground-Bunkers-Mobile-Operations-Centers-an
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60224/Watch-the-GTA-Online-Gunrunning-Trailer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Transgenders destroyed GTAG. Discord destroyed GTAG.

1st for new fart comin in

what car is this one

Elegy Retro

Rip SoE

that 40 min cooldown only applies to stolen street cars. since the x80s are bought personal cars, there is no cooldown. there still is a 30 hour window where you can only safely sell a certain amount of cars before you start to become flagged or some shit.

7 minutes between selling, and taper down amounts between 30 hour periods (7/6/5)

what happened

as long as gunrunning has some vaguely realistic tacticool shit then i'll be happy

What's this me not we shit?

>yfw r* does something stupid to make it that you get flagged after selling same car #20.
In other news, technically, you can get around their stupid money grabbing schemes by selling your cars right now, since it will be returned as legit money. Obviously if you're like me with half a billion you'll just replace the sold x80 as soon as possible.

well they already have that shit in place for dupes, yet people still get around it. if they can get away with it, so can we.

>selling your cars right now, since it will be returned as legit money
that's not how this works

what did he mean by this

BRDMs and AA half tracks are realistic. Will be great for shredding ground targets too, just like in reality.

yes, but i meant the weapons and clothing

pic related

rockstar literally just used screenshots of one of the clothing stores to decorate one of the beach stores

Power hunger admins fucked Eli over, no one wants a part of it so 90% of the people are leaving. Muh fuckin soap opera story is over

#WeNotMe is Eli's hashtag shit. That it's not about his success or anyone specific, they're all a family blah blah blah

>ywn be able to enter every single building and every single store in gtao

can you imagine the load times though would be insane

what the hell is SoE? I've searched some shit, does it have to do with that Eli Thompson guy? what happened?

>cheated money long ago
>still have it
>get into session
>get money forced on me
>now all my money will be wiped
FUCK

i have genuinely never heard of anyone getting their money wiped except for account resets

Should I just sell all the cars I don't use and buy an office and warehouse? That's the best way to grind money yourself, right?

He was spectating your game and was disappointed so he left also fuck this guy and his constant heist spam

Most popular role play server on Twitch. Eli was an admin and biggest streamer, got fucked in the ass by a higher up because of jealousy and shit. Everyone's peacing out because of it

Who is the Kenny of /gtag/?

>want to become an eceleb
>snipe streamers on freeroam

am i going the right path guys? i noticed people talk about me in twitch chat on different channels

Me

so I tried it out and a stock X80 will sell for 1.62Mil dollars while a fully loaded one goes for 1.83mil
it's up to you to decide if modding them is worth it tho

are you uploading your vids somewhere?

when will this meme end, its always 50% of what you spend on it except for paint resprays where only the current one counts, for efficiency sake you add all of the most expensive upgrades and double gold/chrome

>post yfw entering a session and seeing that delicious "Transaction pending" icon on the bottom right

>kick back knowing that i am making more every 7 seconds than i will in one hour of 100% efficiency of doing crafty titan's import export ceo work

sadly no, but im gonna record my next snipe

the shitty thing is, some fucking twitch streamer started an RP trend so all top twitch streamers are garbage players that do RP all day, and I can't snipe them there.

Sweettooth57 ps4
I nees some people to grind with

Is GTAV good now? Havent played in two weeks.

blacklisted

come back in 5-6 days

Why?

Maybe join the Heists so he doesn't need to ask so often

People eventually stop inviting you to their heists once they complete them.
So instead of complaining about a crew member asking for help, you could actually answer his calls. You fucking retard tranny attention seeking piece of shit that won't do anything beyond free roam deathmatch to clean up your session sae space so you can fuck around on your shitty shotaro or cocket voltic and post le_epic_gameplay_so_funni_xD_guise.webm

t. another user that hasn't finished all heists on his new character yet

>modder starts deploying money
>guy asks for RP
>tell him that doesn't work anymore
>entire lobby now thinks i'm the modder

p-pls no

Why are you such a mad little ho? Go jack off.

I can't imagine being so infertile that you think telling someone to masturbate is insulting.

It wasn't supposed to be an insult. Jerking off makes most people feel better.

Funny how you thought that was the insult and not, you know, me calling you a little ho, which you are.

This feels me with more pride than it should...

I'm not him, and you're an anime poster so all opinions discarded.

>anime

stop arguing

fucking children in my boards man

> crafty titan's import export ceo work
spoonfeed me pls, what is this?

>blacksonblondes
>brunette
detective i will be needing you assistance

Fuck you.

Hello, I am a detective.

Someone wanna explain this to me?

>local man drifts into another dimension

Mine is 330 on a Dump.

rp community goes down in drama fire, what a surprise

>Can't remove the non-working guns from the JB700

for what purpose?

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

who /2k hours/ here?

let me guess, console?

The physics in GTA are fucked

Started on ps3 and moved to PC for newgen

I like your look. Do you tend to color change on the suits, or wear other things?

Now you've done it. Lemme do a fashion show for you. I call this one "Boss".

This is "Operator"

/gtag/ is a Muslim general

This is "bodyguard"

>GTA gun running update

ONE PATH TO FREEDOM

"Driver"

Beddy gud dagumi!

You can't make this up.

l was in a session with a lvl10 foreigner.
They send me txt's like "please train me helykopter love" and l was like what teach you to fly a heli? And "No give a helykopter please".
So l fly a helicopter to him that he was literally two blocks away from anyway.

A moment goes by.

Next he asks me for a plane.
l was a CEO so l told him okay accept my accociate and get in my Buzzard and l'll fly you to one.
He just doesn't get it and keeps dying to my heli's tail rotor so l go to an airfield nearby and fly a small plane to a beach nearby him.
He gets into it and texts me; "thanks love".
l get in my car to watch them depart and Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas is playing.

l think he was retarded.

"Stalker"

Can people tell if you're spectating them from your apartment TV? I could do this all day this is fun

see

"Winter"

"Man in White"

If you guys love this guy so much why dont you suck him off

Ah that's too bad, I want to observe the specimen's uninfluenced behavior. That's a small message though, maybe they won't notice in a busy lobby.

>when a noob is being friendly so you wanna gift him some of the 400mil you got but the game doesnt allow giving vehicles, guns, ammo or money at all
what a bunch of kikes

No, thank you. I'm not a homosexual

Not that there's anything wrong with that

"Lounger"

Being a fag is a sin you homo

"Patriarch"

That was the last one. What do you thing?

What's wrong with sending crew invites to help you out? Was I correct that you can't do that because you can't fish for attention in a 4 player lobby?

Seems alright overall. I'm not a fan of black, but don't let me tell you how to dress yourself.

Did I make a mistake sinking all the hacker bux someone gave me into large warehouses?

>not a fan of black

I thought this was physically impossible.

Do you have a favorite...?

Yes

I thought you could avoid cool downs this way...

Nah, it's alright, if that's who you are. Everyone deserves to love

U got memed on son

I don't think I have a favorite color for outfits, but I do like a lot of the new colorful clothing. I'm hoping they add some brighter colors for stuff in the update, just with a military theme.

But who deserves to be loved back?

>You can buy a limo, a private jet and an executive helicopter but no one to drive it for you

I don't care that it would be stupid to have an NPC drive you around, I want this

More spam weapons to make even less chance of seeing anyone driving anything more classy than a Kuruma or an Insurgent.

I drove a shitty CEO around in his toys the other day and he fired me for killing some dipshit. Who I wouldn't have killed if he didn't shoot at me. So I registered as a CEO but couldn't hire anyone but some retard that stayed on the other side of the map. At least you can solo that shit, MC stuff is too tedious to solo and you don't get the CEO type perks.

I actually agree. If you're such a great CEO, why don't you have chauffeurs and bodyguard NPC's? Why does it all have to be dependent of players?

Probably because it's a multiplayer game lad.

How would would it be to have an NPC sit in the driver seat but the player still controls the car? Even the first Saints Row had an NPC driver that you controlled just by telling it to go left and right.

I guess the idea is other players are supposed to do it, but the problem is 99% of people want to be the main character in their own action movie. At least in GTA, anyway. Last time I played Rust there were about 10 people a day offering to be my slave.