help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

>General Sims Information:
pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>/tsg/ Sim Repository:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ (Old Booru)
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ (New Booru)

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

>Previous thread:

Why does Chet have Brown hair when neither Lydia nor Rick have Brown hair?

I see the cracked version reached v 1.30 anyone got a good torrent?

Marry me.

Page 10

woot

Well thats quite enough Rhythe for one thread. I'm out.

Are there any mods to stop SIms from getting fat/fit so quickly?

MCCC

give loli mods

no

You should be asking this on 8ch, not here

Rick's hair was super dark brown and kinda lost its color as he aged.

I see how to set fat/thin limits but that's about it?

There's a mod on MTS that basically halts fat/fit progression from eating or working out

Thanks user, I'll look for that right now

>Mom, some kids at school were saying their mom's thought you dressed like a whore, what's that?

Where can I find the tray files please?

In your wet dreams, silly user! ;)

Come on man.

>"You see sweetie, when women get older most of them tend to be ugly, so when they see someone as beautiful as me dressing up nicely for your father they get jealous and angry they aren't more like me! So tell them it's not my fault their mothers have inferior genes, okay?"

Just kidding. I'm not her creator, I was just memeing.

Well then, back to hunting in the archives. One can only hope

Parenthood good?

depends on the type of gameplay you like

if you like family play it's good

Yes, it's probably the only one I would spend money on. It didn't blow me out of the water but it's probably the best one out of all the packs and the only one that is decent out of the ones ea shits out

It also makes raising children a little more challenging. Or maybe that was just my test Sims utterly failing to raise twin toddlers efficiently. Parenthood and Vampires if you like occults are definitely much better than prior releases. Poor Spa Day.

Post flat chested cuties.

That's gay! It's all about big titty cows in 2 0 1 7!

Why did the threads suddenly die?

the discord wants it dead.

What.

Fuck off. I wish Discord was a banned word.

>I wish Discord was a banned word.

Yeah, it's causing a lot of discor-... chaos around here.

>Poor Spa Day.
Spa day buff moodlets are OP as fuck though.

They are and it's nice to have the little features like meditation and mud baths. Probably not at full price... but yanno, nice. Even if spas can be a little dull.

'headlineeffects off' will turn off the plumbot if you want to mostly take screenshots
Just be sure to turn it back on if youre trying to see overhead info on sims or change light color/intensity

Yeahhhh I need to remember to do that. I'm just lazy sometimes... but thanks for the tip! Now if I'll just manage to remember next time...

If you have a macro manager, I've found it makes sims a lot less annoying to make a profile for cheats like that

How many spooky sims do you have?

>re-create self-insert for more accuracy along with some ocs
>1st day
>someone at my door
>its one of them
>try talking to her
>boring conversation
>gives me this face

even the game thinks im a loser

I don't but I'll look into it, thanks!

... a lot of spooky Sims over the years, it's my jam. Not a ton atm because of the dearth of occults in Sims 4 until recently. But my current household is four idiot vampires with a bunch of tweaked/overhauled vampire townies for neighbors. I'll probably have a lot more when I get around to tweaking the other townies outside of Forgotten Hollow.

UNNF

Try to hook up with a townie girl and report back to us.

Nice, I like their aesthetic

Thanks! My aesthetic is a bit of a mess in the Sims 4 because I've mashed maxis match with... less than perfect maxis match together as well as the unapologetic existence of English as a second language after Simlish. But hey, that's what Sims is for, doing whatever the fuck you like with your own game.

dont

kek live on Sena

I deleted all of them :'^)

also why is the thread dying? its been a week ever since ive lurked this place

Yeah, sometimes it's really hard to find things in specific styles and have them be nice MM

Especially since MM is a very specific style and look-- and I like a grungier, rattier aesthetic for certain things. I still try to avoid the worst offenders for weird meshes and textures even if I've compromised and accepted some muddy not-maxis-match stuff (all of the idiot vampires are wearing that kind of cc). Sims 4 is still a little too bright and cutesy for me but a Reshade filter might help.

my character values for parenthood is going absolutely nuts and going up and down. how do i make it stop? is it a script mod?

Anyone know how to remove specific trait among nps
example, no npcs will spawn having a good trait

>Why is this thread dying

It goes through ups and downs constantly, even back when we were /s3g/ it was like this. Don't listen to the "hurr tsg is ded and (insert boogyman or circlejerk here) killed it" shitposters. Sometimes some of us just play other games for a bit, but we always come back.

Where are you getting those Starfleet duds?

Most of my cc is from tumblr or modthesims or the Sims Resource... though now that you mention it, that yellow on black does have a resemblance... dangit. I was trying to preserve an element of her original style before I changed the top.

She's the best girl.

Post the remodel of the appartment with the new kiddo

If I'm a filthy pirate is there a way to still access the gallery?

no

Brutality.

Where can I get that hair from the girl on the right?

you guys ever have a "great idea" that you never actually play but at the same time would feel bad to get rid of it?

Had to do some digging but it's from chocolatemuffintop on Tumblr, the Ink hair on page 3 of her downloads.

Why do they use this tiny font. I have to squint to be able to navigate this site.

Tumblr formatting is where good site design goes to perish miserably. It's for the ~*aesthetic*~

Thanks

I moved the living room to the main room and walled off the old living room so Chet could have his own bedroom.

Anyone have the updated WW?

Angel, are you building another robot here?

Yea mom, I'm trying to make one that doesn't say gross phrases for a change.

Hey...if you promise not to ever use it for terrorism...how would you like for me to teach you how to make a remote control pipe bomb?

M-Mom?!

I still think Big Mama is just as good.

>"Man, really? We sneak out to play and you're doing homework? And you make fun of me for being a nerd."

>"Ah, shut up. Elsa likes smart guys so I gotta do well on this next test. If I get a higher grade than her, she'll totally fall for me!"

>"Ha! Good luck with that! You might be a genius, but she's at the top of the grade. Don't you always come in second place after her?

>"Yeah, well I'm gonna beat her this time. I never study so that's why I'm always second. If I just take a look at this dumb textbook once I'll ace it. Ventricles, aorta, oxidation..."

>"No you idiot, we don't start on the circulatory system until next Mond- ah, crap! Dad just turned on his light! Let's bail!

cute cute cute you should give us tray files

Aww. Toddlers are too cute.

Well she is the spitting image of her mother. If she's that much of a looker as an adult, imagine what she would have been like when she was younger.

>Download starter restaurant to finally try out owning a restaurant
>Literally get bored after 15 minutes
Welp. I've made like a 100 simolean profit so far so I guess I can sell it already

Aw. How often are /tsg/ sims/families updated for download? I keep seeing qt families and sims and I just wanna download and add them to my worlds even though Story Progression will give them wonky ass lives.

So like I made death age and then he kept these clothes. I got bored and I'm just killing sims.

oops forgot pic

I never download any unnatural hair color cc and its come back to bite me.

how's she look?

Tumblrific.

darn, I was going for a velma spiced up look

How do I stop randomly genned sims?

Do I have to edit them all as they come or something?

>School calls her brother to tell her this instead of her parents

they are lying to you

I'm wondering the same.

Fattie

Stylist career for TS4 when?

What's the point of emulating Origin if you can't access the Gallery anyway?

You get the expansion packs/stuff/game as soon as they're released instead of waiting for a crack.

bigfoot's return to the series when

Nice meme. The jews will never deliver.