>car should start moving on it's own
>turn the wheel the direction you want to go
>press on gas then leave
>when on road stay between the lines
>green means go, yellow slow down, red stop
>use blinker when turning

There now you can drive

If only... im 22

How is there some cantdrive faggot on here like every other day? I can almost understand the Europeans sucking at it since their nanny governments don't let them start learning at 15 like we do here but still goddamn. I learned at 14 in a fucking 5 speed manual deisel dually truck pulling trailers around and shit, driving is easy as fuck if you just need to get your shitbox from A to B without dying.

don't worry user, even when you learn to drive, you won't be able to drive with our insurance rates :^)

It's the only option, all good jobs require it

get a motorcycle
insurance is stupid cheap
bikes are stupid cheap
crash a bike, buy a new one

Recommendations? What if a bl*ck steals it?

EVERY WEEK YOU POST THE SAME THING AND PEOPLE OFFER TO TEACH YOU AND YOU JUST DELETE THE THREAD AND REPOST AGAIN.

WHERE IN ONTARIO DO YOU LIVE FAGGOT GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL AND I'LL GO FOR A DAY TRIP ON THE WEEKEND TO SEE YOU AND TEACH YOU TO DRIVE STICK.

Are you going to hurt me?

>What if a bl*ck steals it?
buy a new one
that's the great thing about motorcycles

I have full comprehensive insurance on a brand new motorcycle. Theft, collision, acts of god, you name it. I pay $80 a month. The dude could steal the bike and I'd get a fat $5000 check in the mail.

Well fuck. Besides dying on impact you've got me sold. Which should I get?

Is a street legal dirt bike worth it

come join us in >>>/dbt/

I forgot to mention I'm also a 19 year old male paying $80 a month. Let that sink in.

It's a lot harder to die on a motorcycle than you'd think.
Really, it's a lot like driving a car. The rules are the same, people don't try to hit you, if you ride safe you're not really more likely to be in an accident than if you were in a car (save for people pulling in front of you.)
The only real difference between a car and a bike is that in the rare event of a vehicle-on-vehicle crash, you're more likely to die if you're on the motorcycle.

I'm fond of street bikes, but lots of people in /dbt/ swear by dirtbikes. It all depends on where you live and what you want to do with it.

Crash a bike
>Lose a leg
>Die

see
you're only gonna lose a leg if you're squidding and riding like a retard.

I'm 21 and dont even know how to drive a car how difficult is it to learn

Can you ride a bicycle?
Then you can ride a motorcycle.

Just take the Motorcycle Safety Foundation Basic Rider Course, it's pretty much required to get your endorsement anyway.

The hardest part of learning to ride a bike for me was shifting.
I no shit had never so much as touched a motorcycle before I took the BRC. I'd never used a manual transmission before I took the BRC.
I learned both in one day. It's seriously not difficult if you can ride a bicycle.

I live in Canada though. Also what the fuck do you do in the winter when it snows or if it rains

The snow might be an issue. If you wear lots of layers it should be fine, however riding might be very dangerous because of cold tires and two wheels on ice. I can't say for sure because...

I live in Florida so I'm no stranger to riding in the rain. There's really cheap polyethylene slip-on gear that covers you and it keeps you bone dry. Honestly though, I usually don't bother. It's so warm here that once you're wet you really don't feel any different than if you were dry. Just pack a change of clothes and you're fine.
What REALLY sucks is when your boots get soaked through, because you can't just change your boots and they take a while to dry.

really though come lurk in they can definitely answer the snow/cold question.

Okay ill check out the general thanks but I think that's honestly the dealbreaker, being a Canadian that is...