/pso2g/ - Phantasy Star Online 2 General #1279

■ Current Update (6/7): 「ファンタシースター感謝祭2017 ONLINE」
bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-celebrates-its-5th-anniversary/

■ PSO2 STATION! Thanks Festa 2017 Special Broadcast (6/10 13:00~18:30 JST)
└ First Episode 5 Information

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=i_boostevent
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Gurhal Collection 3 (until 6/14)
├ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)
├ Fresh School Days (until 6/21)
└ Frame Arms Replica (until 7/5)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator: 4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rw6hosekixk
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=248&iso=20170610T13&msg=9º PSO2 STATION! (Phantasy Star Thanks Festa 2017 - Tokyo - Makuhari Messe) 13:00 ~ 18:30 JST
youtube.com/watch?v=qntwjiU_YDg
pso2affix.seilent.net/#!/s=SA11.VJ11.ZE01.ZA01.ZB01.*YA31.ZI01&1=VJ11.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZE01.ZD01&2=VJ11.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZE01.ZD01&3=VJ11.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZE01.ZD01.*UA21&4=AC04.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZE01.ZD01.*YB11&5=AC04.ZE01.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01.*SA01&r=*SA01.*UA21.*YA31.AC04.TG31&o=B09/s=TG02.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&1=TG03.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&2=TG04.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&3=SB01.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&4=SB02.ZB01.ZA01.ZC01.ZD01&5=&r=SA11.VJ11.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&o=A06/s=TG02.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&1=TG03.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZE01&2=TG04.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZF01&3=&4=&5=&r=VJ11.ZB01.ZA01.ZC01.ZD01.ZE01&o=A06
twitter.com/SEGA_OFFICIAL/status/872991078806245377
youtu.be/BuL4ksateMQ?t=3m
youtu.be/fSdfPXFGuw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

free hugs

for plebs that can't into exit bursting

1 mil meseta for a premium hug

I want to fuck a dark falz

I want to fuck you___

youtube.com/watch?v=rw6hosekixk
post yfw official english western ps4 version of pso2 episode 5 is revealed at E3

>tfw the gaming population is the entire population of the world

It'd be nice if it was worth playing. I doubt it would be. The prospect of Ship 2 emptying out of shitters either way is a plus, though.

If Sega themselves is handling it it's not likely there would be an IP block. The SEA one only existed because that's how Asiasoft operates

they could probably just have everyone on the same servers as jp and make language exclusive blocks and shared blocks. and just simultaneously translate every content update. that shouldn't be beyond sega's capability.

A single data thing for all regions is what they should do, and it isn't beyond them, but they haven't operated that way since before a content release schedule was even a thing. It's been Japan first and progressively sloppier seconds.

To "simultaneously translate every content update" would potentially mean slowing down the Japanese cycle too to accommodate the time needed for that work and I just can't see them doing that

There's also the question of what different country's laws and regulations regarding microtransactions would do. If they were fundamentally incompatible with the existing system that would at least make a shared economy impossible.

Probably shouldn't get too deep into it considering it's not even a thing now

i want to whore myself for meseta

show butt

I will pay you meseta to go away

You should play Bow Braver today.

What rings should I use as a striking-focus Su/Br? I'd imagine P-Keeper Striking works but its hard to tell since Fury Stance doesn't boost pet damage.

Perfect Keeper Tech is the only one that works with pets. Switch skills only swap out the base attack power stat for damage calculation, the final damage is always going to be a somewhat unique form of "magic" damage

Is the nearby attack ring worth it at all? Or is it just a quality of life thing?

Seems more like a preference thing yeah

half useful, half detrimental.
useful: can keep your chain going for sugu if you happened to get knocked down by something
detrimental: can put your chain on something you dont want between the duration of you activating the chain and hitting your target with an uncharged tech to start it.

Best girl

Is 1450 HP good for a FI/HU with Izane units that all have Astral Soul?

Is there any reason to do the second solo XQ besides epeen status?

Material for Effort Ring if you are Fi.
Other than that, no.

new player here, is there an easy way to get photon spheres?

If you play enough you'll get photon drops regularly. 10 of those is a photon crystal. 10 of those is a photon sphere. You exchange them up at the Photon Drop Shop, second floor in the shop area on the left (facing the main elevators).

splurt splurt

I see, so 100 proton drops is one sphere. I'm a long way off from those fancy compound techs

following up on this, are the techs that cost one crystal any good?

Instead of reposting these, you could just request an LA and I'll take one for you like the massive slut I am.

I think you get compound techs for free from doing client orders in episode 3 / 4, so you might want to save for that.

la orz pls

/la rappy's
Using a rappy head.

Requires killing 70 enemies from ult nab/ult lili with techs. By the point in time he's able to do them, he'll have easily been able to get enough 10* weapons/units to turn into spheres to buy them directly.

I know, it's suffering. If you farm like crazy and save up 6 million meseta you can just buy the spheres on the player market.

They vary. Some of them are alright like the light or dark spells since the higher level disks of the regular versions don't drop very often but the wind one is inferior to the other wind skills only notable for the fact it's a straight-traveling projectie and the fire one takes way too long to charge despite having the potential to do insane damage, even with the fire charge time maxed out.

Well, its a goal to work towards, I'll pick up a few of the crystal tech for now and tough it out and just level up for now

Thank you for the advice

You're playing force right? depending on what ship you're on I might be able to jump on and lend a hand if you want. also I reccomend signing into PSO2es via an android emulator or your phone using pso2es tweaker, you get extra storage and when you finish forest exploration there's an npc who gives you like 8 15000 EXP tickets once per account.

I like katana braver too much to quit
Playing bow just feels like pussy strats

>Do story
>Character actually gets ready to show seem who the boss is
>He says I've no business to interfere since I'm not from earth
>Teleports back to naberius
This is some next level cockblocking

I WILL BRING THE LAW TO THIS TOWN

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=248&iso=20170610T13&msg=9º PSO2 STATION! (Phantasy Star Thanks Festa 2017 - Tokyo - Makuhari Messe) 13:00 ~ 18:30 JST

is it time for more SUGOI SUGOI KAWAII EEEEEEEH and only 10 minutes of actual gameplay content?

I'm so glad this game is dead.

Is is true that this isn't even its final form?

I really like PD as an EQ it's really fun and the music is awesome

Shame 90% of the rest of the game just sucks

New song was alright. Also
>Arden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Forgot pic

Nice hat.

Is this ep4's story?

Yeah, the last chapter of it

There will be a point where you can run EQs on SH or higher for loads of 10* weapons to recycle into spheres easily

Adam is a fuckboy
Mommy best

Wasn't there an option to make the windows in the makeover salon bigger? I thought I saw something like that before

There's an option to switch it to the Vita version's "gallery" mode instead I think but that sizes are still fixed? Maybe I'm remembering that wrong.

>Braver is striking/ranged hybrid
>Bouncer is striking/technique hybrid
the next class will be MAGIC GUN

lol no enjoy your bard

the whole game is cockblocking
episode 1 you cockblock quna
episode 2 you cockblock luther
episode 3 you cockblock YOURSELF

fuck magic
youtube.com/watch?v=qntwjiU_YDg

Anyone have any input on affixes. I'm trying to make my talis and i'm thinking of doing something like this.

pso2affix.seilent.net/#!/s=SA11.VJ11.ZE01.ZA01.ZB01.*YA31.ZI01&1=VJ11.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZE01.ZD01&2=VJ11.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZE01.ZD01&3=VJ11.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZE01.ZD01.*UA21&4=AC04.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZE01.ZD01.*YB11&5=AC04.ZE01.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01.*SA01&r=*SA01.*UA21.*YA31.AC04.TG31&o=B09/s=TG02.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&1=TG03.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&2=TG04.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&3=SB01.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&4=SB02.ZB01.ZA01.ZC01.ZD01&5=&r=SA11.VJ11.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&o=A06/s=TG02.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZD01&1=TG03.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZE01&2=TG04.ZA01.ZB01.ZC01.ZF01&3=&4=&5=&r=VJ11.ZB01.ZA01.ZC01.ZD01.ZE01&o=A06

However I feel like phrase weak gets in the way. I'm torn between Phrase weak and sentence triple. What is better?

>enGAY's hand on al's head
>kohri touch a hitsugi breast
>pso2 story literally tailored to fujoshits and lesbians and GAYS
>story has no big busty proportioned characters that gaijins with retarded taste like

>Maza
>Creature from outer space
>Didn't look like this

>Maza
>random retarded image

I will show you all darkness.

>Tfw Xierra in front of me and I'm delegated to literal Minor character status
Never have I felt this cucked in an mmo

>see what ep4 has done to this game
>see stormblood on ff14
Is it time to off this ship?

launch trailer was very corny to me
still might play though

>affixes
>talis
>13* abilities
AUTISM, THE POST

^_^

he's just riding around in it like a giant robot lmao

>pull another 800 SG
>Keep getting fucking receptors and falz outfits
Goddamn give me innocent cluster outer and hairclips SEGA

Lilith, stop posting

-everyone

Report and ignore

-Anonymous

Play PSO2 again or play Stormblood?

masturbate feverishly.

>Another AC scratch
>2 female hairs
>No male hairs
>Criminal short hair remains the only worthwhile male hair

Sega please throw me a bone

Overwatch double EXP weekend

>ps4
can you use mods on it?

probably a long shot asking this here but can't find any info anywhere else. I downloaded the aquasnap program for help with character creation after reading about it on that yucomia character blog site but I'm having a problem getting it to work correctly. I can't get it to make the pso2 window transparent but everything else will work, anyone else used this program before and have any ideas on how to fix that?

No

>mothership EQ
>want to use 150% EXP boost
>can't because my 75% EXP boost is still active
Why won't they just let me cancel a boost or overwrite it with a superior one? Sega fucking pls.

wait out in a free field for it to expire

Once they remove the vita.

>mothership EQ
>150 exp boost
topkek

Is summoner still garbage? I heard it was shit back when it first released but I haven't played recently.

Wait, Ardem isn't from earth?

Mother wasn't the JRPG version of The Thing.

He is from earth I meant that he teleported me back to naberius

summoner was never bad. It is also the current most OP class with the Marron pet. So much that the newest raid boss's mechanics are specifically built to tone it down a bit

twitter.com/SEGA_OFFICIAL/status/872991078806245377

Can't wait to hotglue shitsugi

Really? The guide I looked at said the opposite but honestly I trust you guys a lot more. I'll try it out then.

Is the Funny Bouquet quest on ES only at certain times or something? I haven't seen it once.

Maron is broken, not the class itself

Here's proof on how broken Maron actually is paired with Chain Trigger

youtu.be/BuL4ksateMQ?t=3m

back then, people didn't have as much resources and fully developed pets like nowadays, plus, no Marons

it's still a meme class for most of the players, because it's basically pet/beast tamer, the kiddy class in most mmos

personally I absolutely hate it because I expected from something called "Summoner" actual summons similar to the Necromancer from Diablo, instead of a pet tamer

but it's a great class as you can see from above

The new class will probably be Conjurer or Summoner 2 or something.

Oh hey I think I rolled an innocent cluster the 1st or 2nd time I rolled that scratch. I don't even use it.

Look at pso2 summoner.
Ok, now look at ff14 summoner
youtu.be/fSdfPXFGuw0