>free

Other nonsense:
pastebin.com/7TSg5Q2P

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1899603
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks Freeposter.

me on the left

Is there no hope for me to reach lategame if my framerate drops hard during normal Malachai?

beta guild ready yet?

if so, inv @gilde

i just don't understand the beast or kitava sets, kitava i guess is fine, it doesn't really fit thematically with the others, but ok. the beast on the other hand, it is one of the worst, if not the worst mtx they have ever released, it looks like complete garbage, there is no design, there are no rest areas, there are no focal points, there is nothing to guide your eye, and the color pallet is a mess

What streamers are you watching to get your fix of beta action, /poeg/?

HOLY SHIT

Was failing to get into the beta part of your plan?

Kitava's main problem is it's too bulky. The Chest is too wide, the pauldrons need to basically be chopped off, the helm is really fat, the gloves and boots are ridiculously large.
As for the Beast, it's probably inspired by Act 9's final boss, which will be Remnants of the Beast or something. Either way, I 100% believe whoever made that should be fired and they make a whole new set for that tier and you get that abomination that's there currently as a bonus.
Middle one that I forget the name of, Solaris/Lunaris, is also irredeemable shit, but not quite to the degree of Beast. And they did such a great job on the first 2 armor sets. It's a shame, really.

>The Beast is an incoherent mess
that makes sense though
what doesn't make sense is paying so much for it

>Most of the new content from the "new" acts is just recycled
>End-game is exactly the same but with less build diversity
What did they mean by this?

>implying you know jack shit about endgame after playing 1 day of beta

>like melee
>don't like BF
halp

i agree 100%. one other thing that bothers the fuck out of me in regards to kitava is the leather straps, it looks like it's some kind of fire lava molten whatever , and it has leather straps. and yeah the solaris/lunaris looks really stupid, they should have a solaris set, and a lunaris set to replace the beast. i had really high hopes for this supporter pack, what a fucking let down.

pretty overwrought garbo, call me when the Oriathan armor sets are out

anyone testing out poison on the beta?
hows it going?

>what a fucking let down
Yeah. I know Chris Wilson is a hack, but when he said they were the best ones yet, I expected them to be flashy and interesting and not totally unappealing and gaudy.
>We will never get armor sets as good as Journeyman and Grandmaster ever again

Decent, but not as good as it used to be.
>Doesn't account for bonuses from Blade Vortex stacks

any chance the dreamfeather build by mathil could do any good?
i usually only play ele or phys spooky toss but when i tried his build i was surprised at how cheap and endgame viable it was.
im used to spending exalts upon exalts for good daggers and he made build that basically shat over all endgame content on a few chaos. save for the lighting flask of course.
i was thinking of trying it again when 3.0 relases.

I don't know for sure, but if the Datamined Support Gems become a reality, that one that gives your Hits More Damage per Poison stack on an enemy would be a definite contender in Math-face's Dreamfeather build.

neato.

im interested in those datamined gems.
is there a list with consolidated info?

It's ok on wanders, since it no longer scales with projectile damage. You can stack Multiple Projectiles without any real penalty.

How good is building around bleed now
Because it felt pretty shit before

thanks.

fuck me this game makes no sense

I've played up till level 50 something and I have no idea what's happening

You kill shit and pick up loot. What's to get?

you didn't buy the story dlc

everything before level 60 doesn't matter.

If you're talking story wise? Australia

If you're talking about build wise? Google desu ka

CHRISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

its an action rpg
>kill to get loot
>loot makes you better
>kill better to get more loot
>repeat

bored and want to build bladefall or bladefall totems

What should I do and with which Ascendancy

chieftain

Berserker

never.

GGG is cucked enough to see it as people supporting nazis or something. so you only get to kill them

So who are the act bosses for acts 8-10?
And who the fuck is Kitava?

thats just a bad idea. bladefall is a physical spell, not an attack, chieftain is a good choice for bf totems.

it's just a publicity stunt
>WOAW 6 BRAND NEW ACTS
>FOR FREEEEE
>DIABLO 3 ETERNALY BTFO

could have had lvl25 but i forgot to get flame dash and wasted a few minutes in riverlands because i couldn't jump over the river

and i didn't get a single alteration orb for my +1 wand

i'm getting better though. only took 25 minutes to get through A1 and i was in the top 50 most of the race

>wanting the uniform for looks is the same as supporting the ideology
nazi uniforms are Veeky Forums as fuck

left to right
>im retarded sort of Kaom fat fuck
>im retarded vomit all over
>autism lvl 10. Overdesigned looks like a white knight power-ranger fuckhead. I like the shirt though and the boots arent bad either
>pretty good, probably the best here, could have some better finishing touches but looks amazing next to all that shit
>not bad but I think the clothes could have better fit/size, also maybe experiment a bit more with colours

yeah they were. but you try to tell that to average normie and they'll be like
>I cant believe you literally just said that. I cant even

The new WoW tier sets look very cool.

eh, I saw playthrough last night and it was better than expected. Acts were more full and bosses had more effort put into them.

God I can just imagine retards already screeching for nerf to big gods. I fucking hate people sometimes.
Arakaali fight seems to be a huge FUCK YOU to HC and I love it (and play HC exclusively)

you would have to be retarded to die to spidernigger

the fight is slow as fuck due to the constant invuln re-positioning she does but all you have to do is move up or down a few inches

real bullshit is brine kang phase 3 where his lardass body blocks his own particle effects so you can't see where anything is and you're encouraged to just dip the fuck out with a portal and use invuln to wait for him to stop throwing his autistic shitfit

eh, to be honest I only saw arakali fight once and it was with lifting (died like 4 times) so maybe it was just him being retarded making it look worse than it is

We know lunaris/Solaris are the act 8 bosses?

Who are the act bosses for acts 9and 10?

Kitava you dingus

We didn't kill him the first time around so this time Innocence is going to come punch him in the dick so we can finish him

If you don't think Kitava is the tightest shit you can lick my butt nerd

Yeah kiatava is act 10 but who is act 9?

>Innocence

You mean sin

I actually could see brine king somewhat decently cause the streamer wasnt using an attack with much effects. with spells it would be bad
lunaris solaris and some sort of abomination that I forgot the name (big god though) in the sewers. seems to be chaos.
at 9 story is implied it might be a boss rush, followed by pic related (or maybe we'll just arrive and she killed the others so its only her).

act 10 is kitava and sin

Piety

actually nvm. saw the pantheon image again and im probably wrong on the sewer chaos dude being big god since the icons are right above lunaris and solaris images.
I forgot the name of the boss though, anyone know which one Im talking about?

XD

>implyign that's not who Garukhan is.

I swear its her since the story of act 9 is that the gods are rushing to consume the beast flesh for powerup.
or at least that Piety is Garukhan avatar. I swear that bitch never dies

>That mob density in act 5

only fucking thing they've done right about this whole beta shitshow

also has bakedfaggot REEEEE'd about vaal spark not being supported by spell echo yet

i want this as mtx armor

>Implying sin wont betray you
>implying bannon wont be your ally becoming the new avatar for innocence

Why isn't she in the pantheon?

Cause pantheon powers are leftovers that sin gave you after absorbing gods. and after absorbing the god that absorbed the beast, effectivelly absorbing both he's powerful enough to not need you anymore and he'll ditch you and be the real final boss. that's my bet at least

hi anime

1-4 play d1
5-9 play d2
0 play 3.0.0

beta sucks, not hard enough content

catshitter, isn't about time you go die in d3 again?

busy playing d3.0

also just remembered watching a stream yesterday and at some point sin mentions the beast being his creation also yeena seems a bit suspicious of him since he's older than "the spirit" that she talks to but she says that the spirit says to trust him, my bet is that he created the spirit as well and is deceiving everyone
also see pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1899603

dont trust his lies

>Resistances don't go back up if you go back to a lower level area

G-GUYS?

is there an online skilltree of the 3.0 version?
i for the life of me cannot get PoE skilltree working inwine

i want a spider spectre that is good and won't be nerfed after 4 days and doesn't have annoying sfx

>the buff life got from hybrid affixes is offset by the life lost from oak reward

So you want a Spider mob you can make a Spectre of that is:
>Ranged
>Does good Phys damage
>Does it quickly
>And has enough health to not die in 1 hit
That's a tall glass to fill.

Path of Building

make this spider mob happen before 3.0 ggg
this takes priority over act 10 since summons are forever and acts are irrelevant after day 1

>spider spectres

spectres are shit to begin with

why make it worse

these spiders will shoot beams of line across the entire screen

>beams of line

as opposed to

beams of point

1 difficulty, user

So that means Reductions are applied based on progress. Someone should see if they get the first reduction right after finishing the final boss of A5 or entering A6.

what is even the justification for penalties with "one difficulty?"
outside of "we don't want to rescale everything in the game" that is

already tried that
not working either.

it's a BETA

they're a SMALL INDIE COMPANY

3 difficulties is a relic of the past

i've leveled 100s of character over the past 4+ years. i've probably done a1 norm a thousand times. fuck that

i don't think you understood the point of that post

no surprise tho, since you're a catposter

this was their opportunity to re-engineer all of these systems into a coherent whole without crutches of "part 2 (but definitely not a difficulty) penalties," but it would have required them changing their entire convoluted game and that wouldn't fit into their SCRUM f2p trash development model

oh sorry

what is the justification for difficulty scaling? why do tier 6 maps have a minus 6-8% max resistance mod while tier 14 maps have minus 9-12% max resistance mod, why is hillock easier than shaper.

honestly if my build can handle hillock why the fuck am i getting one shot to shaper??

>rescale
I think it's kind of like the blizzard effect of big numbers but to a much smaller scale
What would you rather find near the beginning of act 1 as a brand new player to a game that is already kind of overwhelming with choices and looks complicated and fiddly
10% resist or 0.1% resist?
5 armour or 0.05 armor?

Nicer number with penalties along the way hooks people in easier than just getting really small numbers at the start

>inb4 going into act 9 drops resists

Trying to plan out a Bladefall Totem Chieftan

thinking Avatar of fire, directly or through Xoph's Blood would be a good idea? Also what is the common Ascendancy choices for a totem based chieftan

don't care about your point 2bh