What the fuck is up BMWs and college kids? This year in the parking lot there's a BMW every fourth car...

What the fuck is up BMWs and college kids? This year in the parking lot there's a BMW every fourth car. Some are older some are brand new. There's three M3s all in the same blue, and for some reason two z4s, and then a bunch of other varying ones.
Why though? What explains this phenomenon?

All cucks Trying to be like Chad . Pic related

they are common, cheap cars that are on practically every "best first car" list

because they are the superficial cunts. However, they are the main of BMW's audience demographics.

But BMWs are ugly

Salvaged titles everywhere

Quick, name a other car maker that produces 4 door cars with manual transmission, RWD, and a luxury interior.

Just you. Not to them.
topkek here's a gif

Audi, Lexus, Mercedes

cadillac

>BMW's audience demographics.
dis desu

>implying all bmw owners are like socially inept HAPA

Is this in funny money? Because doctors don't even get paid this much

Kek
>american """luxury""" car buyers: old and dumb
>german luxury car buyers: smart and young
Really makes you think.

It is in USA.

>>american """luxury""" car buyers: old and dumb
Niggers and baby boomer never attend the college.

please dont digital blackface

Rich Asian parents probably. It's the same in Vancouver where an M3 is like a Civic. That or they work their ass off to afford the lease payment.

Careful OP, Veeky Forums is full of bimmerfags
Behold, one of the most assmad damage control threads I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

>digital blackface
Nigga Wat
Also, where are you? fuckin Veeky Forums

Jaaaaaaaaaaag

Fuck off now. The only damage control in that thread is the OP

and also
>t. the thread's sperg OP

Fuck off advertising your shitty thread

>pic related
>sill posts a chad

he's a level above chad. He's a gentle chad

In the US almost all doctors easily make more than that.

Honestly amazes me that they do when the majority of them don't actually do dick. I know a few family doctors and they literally do jack shit but all get close to 200k a year.

It's a recognizable brand, and the Chinese love their brand identities. They don't care for the performance of the M3s, just that they had the biggest price tag of all.

Fair point, most are socially inept gooks.

There's not a fucking chance that any of those numbers are accurate for median income.
Even with the vastly over-inflated California income numbers.

Can confirm. Am rich asian college student that drives a Z4

How do you like it?
I was looking for a Weekend Driver, probably a roadster.

I was thinking Miata or maybe a Z4.

love my 35is. tested a boxter but the z4 drives almost as well in the corners and it has a hard top

What is up with the bmw butthurt recently? You guys found something new to project your insecurities onto?

>biggest price tag
an m3 is pretty cheap though.
a fully loaded 5 series costs more, and a v12 7 series costs the same as 3 m3's

Jaguar and Cadillac.

I live in a shitty podunk town and bmws and mercedes are everywhere. they're not even expensive if you get them 3-4 years old

It's ok, just remember they get raped harder than anyone else when it comes to school expenses and if they fuck up during said schooling, wewlad lmfao

Used they're so cheap they really drop in value its kind of crazy. You can get a 2011 5 series for like 15k or a 7 series for like 17k, and of course you can always get an older one for anywhere from 2k to 7k.

Jag still makes manual sedans? Not just the base model?

Liability and responsibility. I'm a database admin and honestly don't do much either, just preventive maintenance, but if something goes down my company could lose millions and I could even go to jail if negligence from my part is found.

Doctors make more when they aren't being forced by the local police state to perform health care to the genetically inferior

>What the fuck is up BMWs and college kids?
They think BMWs are fast or they think a 4 door is cool

ultimately it comes down to either being a retard who thinks his car is fast (it's not) or being 2poor to afford a legit luxury interior that also sports some power

I'm sure there's at least a few people who genuinely just like BMWs, too.

The lease of an 325i is like $700, pretty doable if you're some immigrant rich kid who gets money sent from your parents abroad.

Look! There's one now!

WYD! PER MONTH? Fuck that I could buy a low mileage supra, rx-8, and miata for that much in one year.

>poorfag

Also thats probably household income so thats 2 people making like 90k.

>tumblr gif

>have no arguement
>just say muh tumblr instead