overbuff.com/heroes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REMINDER THAT GENJI LOVES TO LICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN

Congratulations on getting the first post

More junker content when?

Mei is thicc, not fat!

Fix your capslock and your fetishes.

It's hilarious how so many characters in Overwatch have exactly 0 lore

More anyone but Soldier, Ana and Reaper when?

I WANT ZARYA TO SIT ON MY FACE

never

>tfw no Umbra Witch hero

How accurate is this?

A bad lucio remains far from his team the whole match.
An ok lucio stays with the team but only plays one aura the whole time.
A good lucio stays with the team the whole match while switching songs when needed.
A great lucio can leave the team to do some flank work with the flankers like Genji and Tracer to help them and having situational awareness to watch the rest of the team and know when he needs to fall back to support the main healer.
A god like Lucio can do some flanker jobs and still maintain his team mates through superior positioning, cooldown usage, and health management.

It's going at a snails pace.
What is Chu doing?

I want to cuddle with Zarya.

Here comes T.Racer!

Look at her waist! It is thin as wasp waist!

>ywn slap her ass

Makes me miss the one match I spent in high gold

not giving a shit because lore means dick to the video game and it's only use as a promotional tool.

Playing with dolls while trying to come up with new scenarios

hottest ship

Hammond next tuesday

I bet she fucked Snowball

>she will never sit on your face

Why even live bros?

The game WAS more fun season 1. Aside from the coinflipping, didn't have a single complaint about the meta back then and every hero felt pretty viable.

Season 2 was much worse and the game started to completely revolve around ultimates, nanoboost especially.

Season 3 killed the game for me, I uninstalled it became so shit. Only a handful of heroes were remotely viable, all of them being extremely easy, low-skill, and forgiving heroes

Seasons 4/5 have been much better than season 3, but still much worse than season 2 or season 1.

A good healer has a team that lets him do their job adequately, period

JESUS CHRIST IT'S ALREADY THAT TIME?!

>anyone but Soldier, Ana and Reaper
WRONG

I don't even care anymore. I work with the Overwatch team and here's what we're working on:

They're currently working on a payload map and it's quite basic. From the concept art, I think it's going to be set somewhere in Turkey. There's going to be some awesome verticality to it and also It has some awesome map events, sort of similar to how maps work in Heroes of the Storm.

Blizz is experimenting with some new hero concepts. One of the heroes that's far along the development cycle is Folkhand. It is going to be a defense/support hybrid hero. Some of its abilities are kind of similar to Torbjorn. We were inspired by other hero abilities and we made the ability called biolocate. This ability allows the hero to teleport behind an enemy if a specific condition is met. We believe that the hero will be good at front-line brawling.

We've also got a few animated shorts coming soon, featuring Ana and Zenyatta.

Good luck with your lootboxes ;)

You goddamn right

>Widow has a cold body
>Pharah isn't sniped
Nah.

Oh maybe its le-
>Good luck with your lootboxes ;)
Nearly had me there champ :^)

I wish I saw that. I want to be cucked by snowball.

>switch off Widow
No Bleu is love.

I got an idea for a space-distortion initiation hero but I don't know what to set for the primary fire
>M2: melee range slash that "tags" struck enemies for 2 seconds during which bullets fired towards their general vicinity curves towards the enemy and strikes them
>E: Swap places with an enemy
>L-shift: all damage done to hero is reflected with melee-range radius counter for 4 seconds
>Ult: tear open a space in a wall the size of Reinhardt's shield which allies can fire through

Quick, call Stylosa.

Pharah is best Imouto

Those SFM screens are always cringey on a furfag level. Nothing wrong with fan art, but that is some uncanny valley shit mixed with a mix of the obsession of a furfag

I really want to suffocate and die in between Mei's breasts!

This, don't understand why people care about any of the characters. They don't even feel like characters to me so much as cliches, intentionally inoffensive and devoid of any personality.

>get on a roll with mccree
>get the potg
>still dont have the cute spray

>Mercy is explicitly anti-war and opposed the biotic rifle
>She has a gun you can kill people with

Explain this

It's always that time for you...

Self Defense

At least post some actual good art and not SFM cringe.

Reaper has personality. I don't care about his lore or whatever, I just think him being all the edge is hilarious.

Make is primary like okayasu from jojo, swipe to remove space between objects or bring something or someone closer. It could be that you have to hold click to charge increasing intensity.

Self-defense.

>"I got you this time Jesse"
I smell wincest.

But what about tranq guns

rednecks will say self-defence, but she's just a hypocrite

McCrees deadeye kill rate should be flat, not based on health desu.

I know this feel. Deadeye is the reason I started maining mccree, it's just one of the coolest abilities in any game I've played. Extremely rare to ever get more than 1 kill with it now though, especially after they made it not retain 50% charge.

I actually had an idea for a chargeable railgun that draws in nearby enemy's allies towards each other slightly when you hit an enemy. It's effect and damage would fire like Hanzo's bow or Symmetra's M2, except it would be hitscan. That could work with him

One shot every 12 seconds doesn't sound like it'd save you for long.

Ineffective as fuck.

but sure, Ana has one that seems to work on every target regardless of size.

Then again there is some dissonance between the characters in game and their lore

Figma Tracey is CUTE!!!!

you first

>uncanny valley
it's not
just like the game is not

Hero/map idea posting is my favorite part of owg. Bitching about comp and waifuposting are trash. I like the homoposting but I know it's bad

>hanzo

From a design standpoint it doesn't fit into her kit, you'd need to give her something else to potentially deal with multiple enemies just like Ana does.

From a lore standpoint I really doubt her higher ups were going to let one of the best doctors in the world walk into battle without some way of protecting herself.

>Then again there is some dissonance between the characters in game and their lore
>people still don't realize this

sounds like a pretty good way to go tbqh

It knocks them out

its strong as fuck on the ptr

It just sends them to the Shadow Realm.

she's a healer
maybe she's not meant to deal with multiple enemies

do you really think her little poof poof gun is meant to take on 4 guys? a tranq gun that works different, like let's say it has 10-12 shots and takes 5-6 to tranq a dude, would be a lot more fitting than this ultimate pacifist having some kind of energy blaster that kills people anyway.

Talon!Pharah/Widowmaker is pretty good.

It looks like second life.
Haven't played it, but if if deadeye is strong I don't care how meta he is I will be locking in mccree every game until the end of time.

>like let's say it has 10-12 shots and takes 5-6 to tranq a dude
At that point it stops being a tranq, m8.

So I'm playing on PS4, and suddenly as I'm playing I feel as if I have no control of my character. Like for example, Im playing as Pharah and she'll fly when I'm not pressing the jump button or suddenly slide left and right when Im moving forward.

Is this a glitch that happens or is my controller messed up?

>maybe she's not meant to deal with multiple enemies

>be a healer
>have one of the most important ults in the game, you can literally flip a match with it
>therefore you are a high priority target for the enemy
>but fuck you if you think we're gonna give you some way to defend yourself, just die and deal with it or else you're a raging hypocrite

I fucking bet Mercy doesn't even own a gun in the story. You're being dumb.

This honestly, he's at least got attitude and personality behind him while the other two are just generic gary stus who everyone wanks off

???

y u no fap on it and show vid?

Also, any pointers to successfully playing healers besides Zen and Lucio? I'm shit with everyone else.

Are you retarded? Yeah her ult can rez your team and flip the match and get POTG, but that doesn't mean Mercy herself should be able to fight the entire enemy team by herself. She SHOULD get shredded against more than one person. If you apply your logic to everybody else it's like saying "well why shouldn't tanks be able to generate barriers AND heal themselves AND deal DPS damage since they're fighting everyone at once?" Do you even balance?

>It looks like second life.
to you

damnit....I think I need to get this.

>doesn't even own a gun
So that means she stole it? Hm, looks like the wrong hero was called a RAT

Zen's having a good season.

It's not out yet, and only degenerates would let cum get in the joints.

>She SHOULD get shredded against more than one person.
To which she does.

I sort of like Soldier because he's like what if GI Joe became Batman, but they are milking it too hard and not having proper fun with it.

Ana though is 100% wank.

>Ana and Lucio have the lowest winrate

I smell bullshit.

she is bae

Some desperate richfag gotta buy that statue and hotglue it.

Are you complaining mercy's pistol is overpowered? It's pretty shitty and kind of a trap, most players don't even use it.
Pick Mercy, Hold LMB, Press Q, get GM.

No, it means you're being retarded.

Then why are you talking about her being able to take on multiple people?

That's what the stats say.
overbuff.com/heroes

They don't have the full database, but it's at least approximately correct.

Probably the difference between attack and defence win rates.

I don't know what kind of Mercys you've been playing against that she can take on entire teams by herself. Her gun is best used when she has her team with her or when trying to scare off a flanker.

>She SHOULD get shredded against more than one person
She does?

Too bad it's only like one person that draws it

Can you counter this

How long till double XP?

is it safe to come back?

Yeah, feels bad man

four hours