/twg/ - Total War General

Thread getting deleted for no apparent reason edition

New Race Pack for TWWH1, New DLC for Rome 2 and other stuff:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17/

Developer Interviews on TWW2, focus on Lizardmen, High Elves and campaign features.
FFA confirmed as separate MP mode with its own maps:
[YouTube] Total War Warhammer 2 E3 Developer Interview - FREE FOR ALL, Magic, Campaign, Fortress Gate Battles
[YouTube] Total War Warhammer 2 E3 Developer Interview - Dragons, New Units, Geomantic Web, DLC Plans

Articles on Warhammer 2:
polygon.com/2017/6/2/15724926/total-war-warhammer-2-e3-preview-hands-on
venturebeat.com/2017/06/02/segas-creative-asssembly-unveils-a-massive-new-world-for-total-war-warhammer-ii/
eurogamer.net/articles/2017-06-02-everything-weve-learnt-about-total-war-warhammer-2

Lizardmen In-Engine Trailer:
[YouTube] Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Lizardmen In-Engine Trailer

Lizardmen and High Elf Roster Reveal:
[YouTube] Total War: WARHAMMER 2 - Lizardmen Roster Reveal
Text version to avoid aneurysm:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

>Warhammer II
store.steampowered.com/app/594570/
[YouTube] Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer
[YouTube] Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Vision Dev Diary

>DEAD Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Campaign-posting and screenshot-sharing encouraged

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vxi7JRJrod4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

S O O N
O
O
N

CRY HAVOC

What's that janitors? Can't handle the sight of a stong nordic shitposting?

I am old and friendly and confused.

Within 6 months.

What the fuck did I miss? God damn it I miss everything cool.

BEYOND THEIR COMPREHENSION

Thread just ceased existence, no posts were questionable. Misclick or random chance or some shit.

Could be seven.
War2 timeline is 2017.
Combined campaign not until up to a month following.
A December release date would mean seven months.

Reminder that this is a Fantasy general.

mods will not divide us

Friendly reminder that this is a MEME general.

A December release would likely delay the release of the combined campaign until February, considering the holidays and post patch support that would need to be done.
Hopefully it won't be that long, the wait is making me desperate

post roll chart

I'm thinking (hoping) its a september release, so they don't have to go against all the Triple A holiday games.

no

more of those please

They would break their currently stated obligation of releasing the combined campaign not more than a month after game 2's release by doing this.
Which they could, but we need to pretend there are rules to guess anything.

I am thinking that they want to shit out the combined campaign before that break, a point I hadn't considered. Which probably means the latest we can see a release date for game 2 will be early-mid November.

I expect old cunt maybe early July. This FLC/DLC thing maybe late August or Early September. Probably game 2 launching either side of late October.

May - Lizards
June - Helves
July - DElves
August - Skaven and preorder info
September - possible release

It's kind of hard to say how complete the game is at this point, if the blog is correct when it says that full playthroughs have only become possible recently.

NORSCA SHITS

October I feel will be the release. September will probably be more hype/dlc race.

>They would break their currently stated obligation of releasing the combined campaign not more than a month after game 2's release by doing this.

Well they did delay the release of Bretonnia by about 6 months so i wouldn't put it beyond them...

Yeah I don't have that much trust in CA, but at least with Brets(as with old fucker) they didn't promise a vague release date.(Unless I am mistaken.)

>the wait is making me desperate
What? CA has been releasing shit constantly ,lots of dlc etc. Warhammer I only came out a year ago. They've also been great with showing information about the game, compare this with the fucking bannerlord devs that have been hiding shit for 7 years and show information by providing it to GERMAN language fucking obscure sites with a paywall

>OP fucks up the Youtube links AGAIN

WHY

> This stupid game means more to me than my job and relationship.
Where did I go so wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=Vxi7JRJrod4

>this might be why the previous thread was deleted
mods are gods and op is unquivocally still a fag

because the last thread dropped and two incompetent children raced to be the one who made the thread and neither knows what they're doing.

If mods pruned threads for a couple of fucked up youtube embeds half the threads on Veeky Forums would suddenly vanish.

Fuck you.

Mods do not have expectations for other generals, as they are utter garbage. The integrity of /twg/ must be upheld

Don't let it happen again.

>hist/fantasy gutter swill
>chink/anti-chink filth
>forced memes
/twg/ is better than a lot of threads.
But the extent of this is that /twg/ is not shit.
Simply being not-shit isn't an accomplishment

are you guys seeing the shit being posted on plebbit? This is in a shitpost theorizing about how Norsca is going to be the new racepack.

you are so fast user holy shit

Grace always posts as though she's banging her slag face against the keyboard. Unfortunately never hard enough to knock herself out.

Grace seems evil.

A scheme worthy of Skarsnik!

I DON'T WANT TO PLAY AS FUCKING NORSCA

Congratulations on justifying DLC culture.

FANTASY TORTILLA AND SPAGHETTI OR RIOT

H-hey guys what do you think of my waifu?

She is shit mate

So you need one of the bought DLCs to get access to the regiments of reknown, right?

Because I keep fighting purple fucks and I never got access to one except when I confederate and snatch them from my enemies

Best waifu/10 until Warhammer 2

TAKE BACK EVERY SCOOP

eyebrow-less cup slut/10

Don't you mean... she sucks?

now do a feral strigoi McCain

I don't trust any woman where you can't see a bit of bone.

NTRfags need to leave.

Late October release with the combined campaign FLC patch being released just in time to hype the game for December just like when Wood Elves were released on December 8th 2016

Tomb Kangz in either December or February

She isnt a slut. She loves her husband, Vlad dearly.

>tfw you will be getting stomped by mammoth chariots soon

>Trait: Likes Humans

Stirland man doesn't give a fuck about your vampire cheat powers

>CA says brets will be out soon for free when the game is first out
>TWW sells better than they thought
>get more time to flesh out Bretonnia
>this is a bad thing

>First game2 DLC
>out this year
Unless it's WoC level nonsense, no way.

Not as much as she loves Nurgle I'm afraid.

We must stop this lunacy before it reaches fruition.

Isabella would never cheat on Vladdy dad.

No I mean she is terrible. You have shit taste in waifus

Help me /twg/, how to win a campaign playing as Empire ? I can't resist the attacks of Chaos and rebels tease me constantly ; i'm crying ;_;

Drown the enemy in artillery and the power of our prince and emperor.

So it's bound to happen again for Warhammer 2 then.
>Get to remove Empire as Skaven
>In 2019

I think you're deluded if you think they were working on Brets for any longer than they would normally have planned before the game's release.

We're not saying that delays are a bad thing. We're saying we expect CA to delay with little justification.

Hammer and anvil.

Good. I dont want her to cheat. I like her and vlads eternal love. She isnt real so not like I can be with her anyways.

They all died or ran away.

Lizardmen. Husbandos.

Lizardmen are asexual. All they care about is finding their golden plaques and temples.

MUH
TOMB
KANGZ

>nurgle cucked kurnous
>then he cucked vlad

Except the Bret delay was justified

Warhammer 2 isn't free

>watch youtuber play a WH campaign because that new processor money is not forthcoming
>he's cheating with mods

every single time

and they never can use their cav to any effect either

I don't get it - I sit an army right next to a settlement with a garrison and an army on it. Enemy attacks this army outside the settlement. Shouldn't I get the option to reinforce it with the garrison and the other army?

Maybe they're trying to make it seem like they're going to announce Norsca only to announce something else.

>Except the Bret delay was justified

No it wasn't. All we got was Knights Errant in the form of random skullcap-wearing knights instead of flowing aristocratic locks like on TT, a forgettable Fay Enchantress, and the travesty & betrayal of the 'different strokes for different races' design philosophy that were the foot squires. Hippogryph knights and peasant mob look nice, but it was still the most dubious piece of content they've released so far.

Which Youtuber?

I stopped watching warhammer shit on youtube after raging at how retarded Heirofcarthage was in one of his campaigns.

> oops I forgot about my valuable ranged unit and it died to tier 1 trash hehahe *effeminate laughter*

Your opinions are wrong.

This

We should destroy Ulthuan, every man, woman and child Y/N?

Watching Archy? I stopped after he called CA cunts.

Spare the women, they make for excellent breeding material.

As a yurifag, I do make exceptions for het fantasy (since I love fantasy), but that manga was awful. The prot is way too self-righteous for my liking.

That looks like Skarsnik to me.

I respect your right to do so but you are putting a new meaning to being wrong.

>talking shit about fellow user's waifu

it was Heir of Carthage

it seems like he doesn't care what happens on the battlefield the way he keeps the camera zoomed out to the max all the time

you'd think it's cause he's been at it for so long, but the fact that he can't beat the AI buffing his troops through easy auto-resolves and the extra skill points mod points to simple incompetence

Lionheart doesn't seem to give a shit about the game either, the way he talks about subscriptions and his upload schedule for half of each video. He's like the Total Biscuit of Total War, except that his Options Menus is telling subscribers which video comment section they should leave their stupid unit suggestions in for 20 minutes.

Ulthuan delenda est

Sigmar have mercy on us.

Heir uses cheat mods? I didn't notice.

You mean the guy fucking her? Way too fucking beefy and tall. And also really dark skinned. If anything it would be Grimgor. Though I'm not sure Grimgor can stop being angry for long enough to learn how to fuck.

Oh, I'm sorry, I come from a time when WH models used to be better than this wishy washy shit of today.

That looks hideous

GOBLINS GET OUT

That black armour with the gold chain is pimp as shit.

you probably don't like floppy hats either

Step aside old man.

I have a feeling that goblins as a race are more powerful in the WH universe that they appear to be

Why do Warhammer units rally so many fucking times

Either there should be more organized withdrawals or there should be less rallying, it's fucking bonkers that I have to play pingpong with the enemy because the units won't break for good

Judging by the average conversation when it steers into TT experience I think most of us got into the hobby quite some time ago. [spoile]Something that no doubt got those same lads playing TW.[/spoiler] But that has not much to do with a game that draws from several editions worth of Bretonnia and had to make up the rest to get them up to snuff. And most of the praise of Bretonnia in TW has been about the way their campaign plays, not Foot Squires/Hippogryphs.

Yes, but they are so fucking dumb feature that I wish they were removed or redone.

Is Malekith the General Melchett of Warhammer?
>Doing precisely what we've done 18 times before is exactly the last thing they'll expect us to do this time!