/mmog/ - MMO General

This general is for discussing old, new, and upcoming MMOs, including MMOs with communities that are too small to sustain their own generals. If you are on one of these forgotten/niche games on Veeky Forums, looking for a guild, friends, or just want to know the state of the game, ask here.

>Game databases
mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm
mmobomb.com/games/
mmos.com/gamelist

>Popular foreign MMOs & MMOs in development
pastebin.com/iALuQdht

>Other upcoming crowdfunded MMOs
Albion Online: albiononline.com/en/home
Ashes of Creation: ashesofcreation.com
Camelot Unchained: camelotunchained.com/
Crowfall: crowfall.com/
Pantheon: pantheonmmo.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/7656119800123985
pastebin.com/KWRmStUp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the rundown on the botspam autism? Disgruntled gw2 player?

It's not fair.
We're just a shitty general about dead games.
We don't deserve this.

This thread is gw2 furbait with the op picture. Do not use.

This is what happens when you let rapefugees get their way.

Don't say that name. The name that rhymes with schmild schwars. It's cursed, I say. Cursed!

>it followed us here too
RIP /mmog/

Hey jugg, not playing anything on steam?
steamcommunity.com/id/7656119800123985

Stop using mmog and furshit in the op you retards.

No mmog today. You guys can make dfog or msg if you want

Guess /mmog/ is ruined.

Who cares? You knew what he meant, you're just being pedantic.

ratfuckers trying to force themselves here, thanks for ruining our comfy dead general

Care to elaborate, user?

I see fgg say some DUMB shit, like, every day, but
what

Isn't one of the new daily missions a mutie mats one?
Isos/gold/muties
I think?

I fucking warn you about GW2G but noooo, you let shitlords like comfyanon and those rat/catfuckers in and I'm saying this as a GW 2 player

I was opposed to it from the start.

I don't really know what's going on but here's a cute picture!

way to kill two generals with your HOPE pandering drosera/faeeq

Pretty much. Here's a quick rundown.

>Sylvari spammer (Eher Uncool) starts spamming out of spite
>Pisses off charr spammer (Jugg) who starts spamming even harder (200+ renamed, stolen, and random charr screenshots per thread, all weekend, for years)
>Charr spammer takes a break, anonymous charr furries take over his business and spam for him
>He notices and comes back to spam /gw2g/
>Someone (Jugg or not) steals text posts from /trash/ and spams them on /gw2g/
>Switches from /trash/ text posts to other boards, from all over Veeky Forums
>Starts posting pictures to the bot spam text posts
>/gw2g/ is so fucked that people migrate to /mmog/
>Bot spammer notices and spams /mmog/

This is some biblical autism. I wouldn't call it disgruntled anymore, but downright nefarious. I'd say this is worth throwing the fucker in prison because forum spammers at least have some personal gain from spamming a certain website or malicious link. This guy is just disrupting for the sake of disrupting, eating up IP addresses like used bad dragon condoms. What will the mods do once all of Veeky Forums is targeted?

It not even just him. Comfyanon and his retarded rats sped up the process.

>This is some biblical autism

He would only target GW 2 and places that discuss that

Great job gaywar2 faggots, you got the bot to add /mmog/ to his list permanently. I hope you're happy and I hope you can finally fuck off to some other general.

>nothing to play until Stormblood is out

Anyone want to recommend an MMORPG? Was enjoying Black Desert until I got to level 57. Now it's just the same stuff I disliked about the game.

Spamming for the sake of spamming is a severe case of mental disorder

What do you want in an mmo?

Dunno, something interesting. I enjoyed Black Desert for its open world, life skill system, combat, GvG/PvP/PK, etc. I don't mind grinding games, but BDO's was a completely different story. So maybe something similar? Something that would not make me log out 2 hours later.

Did the bot fuck off?

Jugg probably does have a mental disorder, yeah. He baked a cake and posted it on /gw2g/ to celebrate the years of spamming the hell out of it before his departure. Too bad anonymous furries took after him and pulled him back into his destructive hobby. He baked that cake after spamming /gw2g/ for over a week straight, no break, with thousands of charr screenshots.

The entire population of that game suffers from some kind of mental ilness.

Not even counting that, a typical gw2g poster is much more cancerous than your typical poster. Even without the bot spam, they would start posting their memes in here.

Of course. This game actively encourage degeneracy and people defend it.

>baked

That'd take some semblance of skill. It looked store-bought, there are places where you can order custom looks for your ready-made cake and making a "meme cake" has been a repeating theme for many pics on this site.

>Me and my fiancee
>FFXIV picture

Pastebin of recommended games - pastebin.com/KWRmStUp

Either I or someone else can add next thread, depending on how this bot shit plays out.

Tried my best and it ain't good enough, I can't speed up repairs anymore than it currently does.

Stumbled upon it when I was trying to catch up to one of those dragon niggers. I never did catch up to it.

Guess it's still here.

Out of interest, are there male corruption games? Not BL, just male monk or purityfag protagonist slowly going full manwhore?

Is the server running on Newnet? It runs a little slower than most servers.This will be the first year that I'll be playing it. Should I just run the default Normal/All Jobs/No Restrictions?

I've played FF5AC before so I'm not a complete scrub, but the other rules just sound boring.

Vuncia is to blame you idiots not jugg
He caused this

What's the catch

>not comfyanon

What the fuck happened? The original Guild Wars was a normal game.

The entire shit community from your shitty general is the cause of all this.

funny how he tried to meme his way back into relevancy, nope'd so fast

if vuncia never posted this would have never happened
i suggest we bully him out of our game as payback for our thread

Well shit if I can't get a dog or step on Kujura's dick then what's the point

Mmm... Naan bread...

no bully

Most of the original team left and NCsoft replace them with actual faggots and Hamburger

gw2: when your playerbase is so cancerous and autistic that it kills anything it touches, including this general

Reroll

y-you don't mean that............

fuck off
vae is a narcissistic faggot who deserves everything coming to him

You guys are just mad because you didn't think of the muppet eceleb gimmick first. Now he's rolling in dollary doos

I have nothing to do with the thread spam

I'd trade 40 years of my life to kill the person responsible for the bot spam.

>tiny moba

He is smart enough to figure out the shrines, it's not like he is a braindead retard.

You made a fucking thread, discuss GW 2 in this general any chance you get, and you still use your retarded name here. Fuck off and die.

While it is annoying, its not like /mmog/ actually has anything to discuss

But I did notice

I was thinking that as well today.

It's fine to discuss gw2 here. As I said, I have nothing to do with the bot spam. Also, relax and go for a walk or something

/g/ found suspicious tracking cookies and associated obfuscated Java code being served to Veeky Forums users of several boards, including this one

please respond, i'm even posting cute lizards

This isn't your general, your game is off topic. Fuck off and die Rowan Atkinson.

It is NOT fine.
Just fuck off to reddit or gamefaqs, anywhere but here.

So you want us to get fucked by the bot?
COMFYANON WORKING WITH THE BOTTER CONFIRMED

Fuck off gw2 isn't allowed here

Think they could track down this fucker?

>It's fine to discuss gw2 here
Stop being a lying piece of shit. That last thread got the botspam. The fact your name came from GW2G didn't help at all. Remove your name if you actually care about discussing game and not attentionwhoring.

I don't know if this falls within the scope of this thread, but what's everyone's opinion of FFVI: Brave New World? Is it the definitive version of SNES FFVI?

>Going to buy DLC a couple weeks before Destiny 2 Beta.

y tho?

I thought they same thing too.

How's the DS version of Memories of the Past that was officially released in the West?

So wait, why is GW2 bad again? I never played it.

DUDE SONY BTFO LMAO

pls buy our console

Side shit is always more interesting in the the Skyrims and Fallouts than the main story. Except Fallout 4. That whole game was a disappointment. And I actually liked 3, but mostly because of the DICe.

thanks for clarifying.

What's stopping you from hitting his head?

My nigga beat me to it.

Gunstar heroes and Alien Soldier are the best Run and gun games for the genesis.

>comfyanon posts
>botspam starts right back up
he probably watches for your name fagmotron
stop posting and fuck off

what does this mean?
is the spammer literally tracking down /gw2g/ posters, too? or just grabbing posts to store in a database of sorts?

Oh look, its this thread again.

Man I'm sure you haven't looked at what the average character looks like in game.
I don't know what you think "looks good" but it's surely not that great.

>just grabbing posts to store in a database of sorts?

probably how he's getting the random strings of text across the site.

I've posted in the thread many times without attracting attention from the spammer.

The last 2 or 3 days rancid drama-whore posters went on and on and on about /gee w 2 gee/ this and /gee w 2 gee/ that - I was going to mention how stupid that was, namedropping "that" general over and over again.

I hate the spam in all it's forms, but I've no sympathy for those retards who brought temper-tantrums, made up rules, and rancid drama to the thread.

you tell them daddy

looks just like the witcher

Why is it called Melee when 19 out of the 26 characters have at least one ranged attack?

Then take off your name. How hard is it to so something so simple. The bot probably associate your shit with GW2 now.

have fun

Enjoy talking with bot. I don't give a fuck about this general anymore

you know you just needed a save file right? I copied mine and sent my friends and they got the costumes.

You are a good guy

press v on loadscreens to highlight the item