/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Double daily mission rewards and 40 packs for Shadowverse's 1st birthday event.

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

All cards info (so far):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UCa5IN0zZVWRTmZGcSjWpykIi1QR8j-c60fqE9qFb-Q/edit?usp=sharing

Street Fighter Leaders will be up for sale until June 13th, remember to buy before it's too late!

Crystal sale going on: $80 for 7500 crystals (can purchase up to 3x)

Sleeves/Emblems from older seasons are avaible once again for Crystals
>Bellringer, Urd, Liza, Elana, Otohime's Guards

Want 8 FREE STANDARD PACKS?
Just change the language of your client to chinese and claim 8 free packs on your crate.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/cFugs2Mm

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yEaR116swnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope Cyga remembers to include the queen of hearts, like for real.

Post elf.

Reminder that Daria is back.

Luna

with a whole army of witches

Is cute.

Eris

>tfw bullying low ranks on an alt with based cinnamon roll

Gotta teach these kids now how Forestcraft is really played.

disgusting

Need a concede please. Match ID: 80616

Best girl is back!

>not doing this in masters instead
weak famalam

Filthy sandbagger

If this piece of shit is meta after a month of the expansion, I'll stream myself vialing my whole collection

To be fair masters is 70% shadow.

Thanks mom! You've kept us alive all these months.

I actually don't mind this because it reminds me of the previous meta where things were a little less shit. I've even started using Seraph again.

how? why? post deck

she will make ungabats great again

get fucked daria shitter

Why?

If I wanted to play a bricking slot machine I'd rather just kms

So basically Dorothy (Daria's original Japanese name) and Witch of Oz fugg? Is Archwitch of Oz the Wizard or the Wicked Witch of the West?

ha, nice bolt. Did you get it in time?

I'm excited for this card.

>when Arena goes just right

No, this is disgusting.
My wrecking low ranks on an alt is just community service.

Not at all. The account only has 65 ranked wins total.
It's just a reroll that has 20k dust, all forest golds that matter and x3 ancient elf, x3 tia, x3 elf queen and x2 wolf.

Why does Shadowcraft ALWAYS get meme legendaries?

What if they introduce a "silence" effect that negates the text of a card?

reminder that the future of card games is here

youtube.com/watch?v=yEaR116swnQ

>bolt

Elta's kind of. Also can't protect him at all

Isnt that banish?

Fuck you Discord. You don't need to announce it just because it came to your knowledge.

Maybe. I don't really like Silence but if it's rare enough, I'm fine with it.

Reminder that they revealed 30% of the set, and we're supposed to have 2 new keywords in this expansion. They revealed many new mechanics in this set, but 0 new keywords so far.

Well I guess if you want to use the worse edition. how's it goin?

It would let Eidolon attack but Aegis would be unaffected. The only way to kill Aegis would be to have a card that sets defense to 0. Another way would be a card with an effect like "both leaders leave the current board and play in a new one" but that's an effect we are never going to see in a mobile card game.

kill yourself tree cancer

Maybe on something like an Odin-type follower.
Better than banish, it can also nullify ongoing effects, such like Sybil and Lucifer not being able to heal at the end of the turn.

I beat that guy and a sword shitter who quit on turn 6 after I killed all his shit 5 turns in a row

You can do it with Shadow Assassin but it's so awkward and wastes an evolve it's not worth it most of the time.
Sword can kind of get away without fanfare effects if you just play big beefy shit like Frontguards.

Forte's bar! And nightclub!

god I wish.

can you explain me why the wannabe knight don quixote is a fucking dragon card

The only time I had to stop the game to fap was after an arena win where I managed to get an evolved lumi mage, lumi knight and monika on the field all at the same time. I like blondes.

Read the book

>mirror match with dragon
>played ouroboros for 8 turns in a row, keeping lethal pressure on
>he starts pumping out ouroboros for 6 turns in a row, healing up in the process
>finally have to use salamander, leaving no big board presence
>he drops poly next turn
>forte and urd after that
>lose
I'm so fucking salty right now. Post Forte to cheer me up

I noticed. I'm actually enjoying farming her for master score instead of the other way around.

i unironically have read the whole book ages ago and then re-read parts of it... he thought that the windmill was a giant not a fucking dragon

Cutest deck in the game is back

Concede pls. 47314

Assassin luminous mage on turn 6/7. Good shit

>pick up kys a month ago
>honeymoon phase with perfect curve almost every game
>hit AA1
>several games where I go whole games without drawing 1 of 6 vengeance activators
Why have the heart of the cars abandoned me?

>Dark Alice

That has to be a meme right? Or am I missing how that's supposed to be good?

Thanks shorte.

I wish spellboost wasn't janky

You're talking about the same class that has Pluto, Atomy, Desert Rider, and Lord of the RNG.

Put low cost Shadow cards and high cost bomb Neutral cards on your deck. After DAlice's Last Words trigger you no longer get useless topdecks late game.

It's supposed to be used with neutral cards. Look forward to a lot of meme legendaries and cards in general with these kind of weird effects.

You are suppose to wait for shadow's legendary silver of this expansion before you make predictions bro

It unfucks haunt and it also works as a reverse tutor that allows you to dump all your dead topdecks

unevolved lumi mage >>> evolved

>

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I dropped the SDs and DoV and have been playing it like a more defensive aggro and doing way better over the last few days. Keep the core of Belph, drain, airjammer, dark general and it's not hard to reach vengeance, especially if your opponent gets you down to 11 or 12 and you play one of many cards that do 2 damage to you.

>used to hate Storm Haven because I thought it was a broken deck back in DE
>now it's one of my favorite decks
>hated Daria in RoB
>now considering crafting 3 copies of her
Funny how experiencing bigger cancer makes you stop hating certain decks.

Is this game worth getting into?

Ask /hsg/

It's almost like cancer doesn't exist and people just don't like when someone plays something that's strong.

Fuck no. It's basically a job that you can't do anything in for 9 months or hideously expensive.

why does venge blood suck so much

>When you kill heaven with double 9 power silver bolt.

If you like card games yes.
And is the best card game for f2p

Where are these spaghetti animus coming from

Why are you so stupid you're being a prick over getting your preferred matchup on top of it being a guy who's so retarded he's running fucking executioner

i still don't understand how some people have changed their opinions about daria.
even if it's not meta at the moment, nothing about how bullshit their coinflips are has changed.
i still routinely get fucked in the ass by balanced turn 5 or even turn 4 13/15 worth of stats getting shit out onto the board.
it was an autoconcede during RoB and it's still an autoconcede now unless you're playing dragon with a good draw or shadow

Man I remember when I used to bully others in low ranks as well. Good times.

Need a concede friends. Stay if you need me to return the favor.
Id:91990

Nice pointless evo fag, he could've soul converted his khawy

After a few years of having played mtg and hs, my initial climb up ranked ladder was pretty fun

Thanks!

don quixote + ultimate carrot = wincon, huh

>Dark Alice
For what purpose those this card exist?

Leaving a 5/2 and 2/2 up against Forest is basically conceding.

filthy sandnigger

Kill urself sandnigger

>don quixote
What does he do?

>2 spear, quixote, minimum 8 storm a turn

It removes haunt resetting your shadows
You can dump your shadow cards to ensure only high value topdecks

Dont you want to be a magical girl /svg/? Make a contract with me and all the legos you would ever want will come to you!

WHY? is there no desertcraft?

7pp Dragon amulet that gives Storm to all Neutral followers you play from your hand and then destroys them at the end of the turn.

Better than poli roar at least

I like it, it's the sort of card legends should be; interesting, potentially strong, but not auto-includes.

I mean it's not really sandbagging if it's just climbing ladder for the first time

Cheaper Mordecai for Neutral Shadow.
PtP Haunt memes.
Play an entire deck composed of Shadow decks besides 3 Gilgamesh, banish your entire deck besides Gilgamesh, play them back to back until your opponent dies.

>PtP Haunt memes
How does banishing half your deck help with that?

It's a stupid amulet in general. Did they really not learn anything from Zell, about giving the ramp class a storm enabler?