over.gg/
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com/

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Salut

Hi, everyone. Hope you are having a good day.

Anyone else getting random disconnections outside of comp?

so, any /owg/ groups for 2x XP?

Canon

I guess the sweating retards who were taking a hiatus decided to come back for double xp weekend and shit up my matches, great.

Reminder that there is no purpose to comp seasons and Blizzard just likes to knock everyone down 500 sr after placements to fuck with us.

>pharmercy in quickplay
>pharmercy in total mayhem
>pharmercy in comp
>pharmercy in 3v3
>pharmercy in fucking everywhere

ENOUGH

>"I'm only here because of double exp"
>lol why put in effort it's qp who cares about winning what are you some kind of tryhard???

This game is making me consider suicide.

>game plot never moves
>plot has to last at least eight years to compete with tf2
Yeah no wonder it's going no where.

>tfw widow is the best pharmercy counter but you can't even think about picking her without everyone sperging the fuck out

I don't know if anyone really cares but I can repost what Scott Mercer said about comp.

>Overwatch principal designer Scott Mercer doesn’t think resetting competitive rankings is a great idea. “There are two competing concepts,” he told me. “Psychologically, a lot of people want a fresh start. . . The other thing we’re trying to do is find as fair matches as possible.” If Overwatch forgot our skill ratings, its matchmaking system wouldn’t know who to match us with. It would take hours of play to recreate that data. “On the other hand,” he says, “if we rolled over last season to the next one, it wouldn’t feel like enough of a start. It’s like, Why have this season?”.
>Our ratings are artificially lowered around 200 points between seasons. But during a player’s first 40 to 50 games that season, wins will bring in more SR than they normally would until you’re back up to your normal, accurate level. “We do that to give you a sense that you are improving over time,”
>Mercer understands that it can feel bad to see a low ranking after grinding out placement matches. He says it was a compromise: “A lot of game designers make trade-offs between varying goals that sometimes work at opposites. This is one where we made the decision to lower you initially so, as you play, you have a more positive experience.”

This is why I never rage at people unless they pick Junkrat.

>somebody level 2000+ or whatever
>someone asks what level they are
>they answer
>i ask a followup question "how many people play on the account though"
>they say that was extremely rude
???

Delete Symmetra

I'll shoot your fuckin head off with a cannon, m8

Reminder Michael Chu is a hack fraud

REMOVE

SYMETRA

that's like burning someone's house down, waiting for them to rebuild it, and then burning it down again while telling them "you need to feel like you're improving, i''m doing this for you"

>jumps to the middle of your team
>throws a 1000 HP barrier
>gets nano boosted
>jumps like a bunny on speed
>wipes your team while shooting her auto aim gun
>shits on the ground

nothing personnel kid

>not flying at them and taking them out with gengu

Just can we not with the Junkrats man.

Gold and Plat need to learn to fucking aim, Junker is a shit tier character that ruins team comps. I can't escape my placement spot because of this nightmare.

>tfw nano boosted microwave

>hack fraud
Nah, just a complete nu-male SJW.

Fight the inevitable eh?

He's writing a pretty good gay romance tho imo.

>no healers
>switch to healer
>every cunt on my team starts spaming "I need healing" while being in a different corner of the universe each

Playing this game is advanced masochism.

>QP with a top500 + obvious smurf (unranked) duo on my team
>obvious smurf goes Widow
>enemy team's Widow shits on our Widow, hard
>"GET THE FUCKING WIDOEW RETARDS!!!"
>check the enemy Widow's career profile after the match
>2500sr

>picking Boo to deal with flying lesbos cause more damage than flying lesbos does
Really jogs my nog.

this double xp event is sure bringing out the shitters

Is that a new hero?

Why did you think he'd have hacks for you to use in comp?

I know, I love it.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE

YOU ONLY CAME FOR THE EXP EVENT

YET YOU PUT IN NO EFFORT TO WIN

WINNING GIVES MORE FUCKING EXP

golden weapons

So I should just stick to 1v1?

Who cares I want to play the epic bowman and do nothing all game!

Is it throwing on Misery Heroes if you get Widow or Hanzo and don't kill yourself?

>5 man res
>potg gets beat by a 2 man res

This hero was truly made for cucks.

I didn't know it was National Best Friends Day. I would've said something earlier otherwise!

This """double exp""" event is a fucking lie. I'm getting the same amount of exp I always get from these fucking games.

Really? I'm ranking up every 2-3 matches in quick play.

how the fuck these boys level 500 but still platinum lolooo

Pharah has a new voiceline for Necropolis

>So this is where my mother was hiding...

She sounds pretty pissed

>playing quickplay
>point is unguarded, only by a hanzo standing right outside of it

Restart the client

>play Mystery Heroes
>get four tanks
>win by default

People wanted this. People BEGGED for this to be a permanent game mode. Why? This doesn't TEACH me anything.

>best friends day

Time to post muh main bitches!

I finally had a game with Sombra that didn't feel like absolute ass. What is this... power...

This event is horrible. I don't even care for x2 EXP, but it just brings out the closet players who have no idea how to play this game.

>our mccree ults in front of dva and rein
>our mercy stands in front of tanks
>meis and widows insist on staying on them regardless of our team or enemy team switching to counter

>best heterosexual romance

Michael Chu is being honored for his service to Blizzard today.

This is starting to become a tiresome insult and a mainstay of mad kiddies in quick play.

Some (most) people naturally cap in skill level and don't or barely improve over time.

Also they could've just played a fuckton of Uprising or Junkenstein or some shit.

>you get honored for making little story

>mother pretends to be dead for 6+ years
>simply writes her a letter after all that time
>doesn't bother to see her in person despite being nearby

It's understandable that she'd be upset.

Hope there's cyanide in that drink

Hey you posted just the right people on this day! Best friends forever.
I mean a romance sure sounds good in your head but eventually you'll need to wake up to reality

Sombra is tops.

Nothing beats the classic loops

>set up
>locator down, invis
>attack from behind
>do decent dps
>hack a tank
>punch out
>be back harassing in 10 seconds with full health
>repeat

Godly, if you can hack the Big Health under Anubis B or the left side big health at Hanamura B it makes a big difference to the pressure you can sustain on a defending team.

>Pharah is going to have to face off against Jack and Ana

how do i find groups?

Remember that our very own anons can write lines of the same quality as Chu.

Another tumblr ship bites the dust.

I'm trying to enjoy this game, I really truly am but it's so same-y and boring. Despite maps being different they FEEL the same: Push through chokepoint and then plink through another chokepoint for 3 minutes because point B is always so fucking stupid easy to defend.

>not being best friend's with your boyfriend

Time Wizard (Support)

Primary: Rifle that shoots regular bullets, but when the bullets hit there is a sand dripping effect. Armor has no effect.

Reverse Flow (shift): Fires canister that rewinds time so that everyone within a 15 meter radius goes back to their maximum health (think tracer's recall minus the movement)

Slow (E): Target enemy's bullets travel 30% slower. Long Cooldown, targets like Zenyatta, same range. CD reduced to half if target dies.

Grind to a Halt (Q): All enemies in a 20 meter radius are immediately slowed by 50%, as well as their bullets. All channeled abilities are interrupted.

>and then comes out of hiding almost immediately because her old Commander was still alive

Ten seconds? We gotta pump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers!

the packs on route 66 first spawn are godly. So many options.

>Widow
Why is she so perfect, lads?

REMINDER THAT GENJI LOVES TO LICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN

Wouldn't they just call it being a boyfriend, then? Usually when people are in relationships they don't specify the friends part, it's just assumed.

She has 8 lines pregame interactions with her old boss and only 3 with her own daughter...

>play total mayhem
>game goes on for 36 minutes
>get loot box from sheer amount of time alone
>open it
>2 voice lines, 1 spray and an event player icon dupe
explain this

Except... if they were a couple you'd call them that. Not best friends.

I have assignments I need to start fuck, what am i doing

*8 pregame interactions

She didn't come out of hiding for Jack folks. Remember Jack was trying to find her. She didn't even attempt to look for him. In fact, she was angry he interrupted her work tracking Hakim. Ana is a scavenger skilled at living off the land and being a terrain sniper. People need her not the other way around.

I want there to be more tension between Ana and Pharah

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

I thought Ana wrote that letter before she went into hiding and Pharah knew all along she was alive.

can i play Winston through bronze?

It was years later after her death

Everyone thought Jack and Gabriel were dead, why on earth would she try and track someone she thought was dead and gone.

>Make a toon designed to be a slow but hard hitting slugger
>nerf him to be a shitter version on reaper
Thanks Blizzard

>5 min qp match with group
>5k exp
wtf this isnt that much.

Different user, but Ana makes this statement and then says 76 needs her help and then 76 says "and I thought I was supposed to be recruiting you". It sounds like she was trying to get his attention the entire time.

God forbid people want Blizzard to make something new instead of dragging it on forever.

Some user made this a few days ago. Your post has made this relevant.

Well that's 3 boxes so far and a grand total of 0 event items really motivates me to keep playing

Why are you punished for leaving Quick Play games? Seriously what the fuck.

that's a quarter level in like 10 minutes

It's so easy to reaper at high silver.

>wait on flank without moving
>enemy team passes
>walk into their back line
>2 shot their mercy/zenyatta
>phase back to allies

Got a new computer chair today, new mouse bungee in the mail and gonna buy a new mouse this afternoon
All set for the weekend

I said she was tracking Hakim user. Not Reaper. Go reread what I said.
Presumably she's been all over the world and has herself quite the bounty. She has contacts that provide her intel from her own unit when she served in the Egyptian military.

Also Reaper is all over the news. In the Overwatch universe, the museum heist with Tracer, Widow, Winston and Reaper is all over the news and Reaper is a hot topic of discussion. Don't you think S76 and Ana knew Reaper was Gabe well before Old Soldiers?

>mouse bungee

I like using the big one behind the first checkpoint on attack. Keeps the defense on tilt and I can intercept any important hero's whilst they rush back on their own.

Yes, people cant aim, just jump all the hanzos and widows, watch out for the shitty genjis and you'll be fine