>Auties results
>VGL draw
>Summer dates and Discord stuff
>autism
>page 9
and, of course
>shitposting

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_aizGxOirBAa10QiCmOYTWEVQaSLpggh3i0hDDDVR18/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nepu

benis

beenis

>some actual fucking divegrass at the end of a long week

I cannot physically get any harder.

>/llsifg/
>/feg?
>/ffg/
>/hanny/
>/@/
>/gbfg/
>/drg/
>/mggg/
>/sog/
>/nepen/
>/fgog/
>/ksg/
>/skg/
>/vitagen/
>/pg/

One team short of having a full weeb league.

>grouping /feg/ with weeb teams
twinky's gonna freak

Hey

I'm thinking of signing up to commentate here in the VGL

Any tips?

Tips are in the wiki. Check mic, check your audio with a friend and that your background audio isn't picked up by a mic, etc etc

Don't put your volumes like Kekkles (ie screeching)

Don't be nervous, if you can't colour commentate just take it easy and talk about boards and memes and the cup and what's happening on screen instead of staying silent (no no, I wasn't muted.) Those are awkward.

Add /digi/ or /svg/ ez :^)

Hot Takes

Group A
/llsifg/ is bad and not even drunken magic can save them. Fortunately /feg/ is literally free. /hsg/ will go deep again and /ffg/ will also promote and may even make the final day.

Group B
Tech 9 points lol. /hanny/ and /meg/ managers couldn't promote their way out of a paper bag and /rsg/ has gone with three medal CBs. Retard fight for second in the group but whoever it will be will be out in the round of 16.

Group C
/gsg/ only have one striker so won't be able to expose /gbfg/ on the counter but they are still more than enough for /@/ and /tfg/. /gsg/ and /gbfg/ to promote.

Group D
/domg/ has fun tactics but they won't work on anyone but /lolg/. /drg/ and /mggg/ fighting it out for top spot in this group.

Group E
/xcg/ will top and again go far while /civ4xg/ will sneak one win against /lzg/ or /aog/. Not really sure which one of /lzg/ or /aog/ will promote but I'm leaning towards /lzg/.

Group F
Literally free for /sp/ and /nepgen/ back down to fetus. I think /aceg/ is more likely to promote than /utg/ because >buying PES.

Group G
/twg/ and /skg/ are two pretty easy picks to promote. I really don't like /fgog/'s export and the /ksg/ manager is an idiot.

Group H
/5N@F/ is strong defensively but you would expect everyone but SDA to figure out how to beat an autopilot. /vitagen/ and /rs07g/ to promote.

Champion: /xcg/
Wooden Spoon: /tfg/

>changed the wiki urls
Thanks pal

>/meg/ couldn't promote their way out of a paper bag
>ignoring /ffg/'s 2 silver DMFs and lack of midfield subs
>not rating metal "I test for /ag/ league with /u/ memes" sappho

>Literally free for /sp/ and /nepgen/ back down to fetus.

>the /ksg/ manager is an idiot
You say that as if the other managers in that group weren't idiots as well. Besides, Bear is the one managing /ksg/.

>Group B
>Tech 9 points lol. /hanny/ and /meg/ managers couldn't promote their way out of a paper bag and /rsg/ has gone with three medal CBs. Retard fight for second in the group but whoever it will be will be out in the round of 16.
depending on how full-retard /meg/ and /rsg/ go /ffg/ might not even be the third best team in that group lol. /hanny/ should easily advance with second being whoever fucks up least (so probably /ffg/ lel)

>Group F
>Literally free for /sp/ and /nepgen/ back down to fetus. I think /aceg/ is more likely to promote than /utg/ because >buying PES.
/nepgen/ are solid this league, basic as all get out but still solid. /aceg/ are less solid but still ok this league (although i question still running the nemo special gold CMF to SS fluid after the failure that was VGL7 and in a game where gold CMFs are LITERALLY the best players in the game without needing to play SS half the game). /utg/ are trash running a fucking 5-3-2 with defensive goalkeepers and a manager who's already even more of an idiot than fucking leo (and at least leo has bear to check his bullshit, who the fuck knows whether CA is puppeteering this time). asspe-i mean /sog/ should top and then it's winner of /aceg/-/nepgen/ or failing that whoever scores more

desu

>I really don't like /fgog/'s export
WEW

Leo made the tactics though

>letting leo tack height abuse onto a shitty standard 4-4-2 like that alone is going to make it good
>ever

>perds

Please kindly give me crash course on formations and tictacs so I can shitpost about it with you all.

Rate any teams with semi-sensible cards and formations. Overrate anyone with a 1-striker formation or FOUR-FOUR-FACKIN-TWO. Meme on anyone who does 4-3-3 in TYOOL 2017. 3-6-1 is elite. If they copied it from the main cup it's good. Meme managers copying good formations is "if they don't breathe they win".

Step 1: If any team is running defensive GKs, immediately assume they're trash.
Step 2: If any team is running 5 at the back, immediately assume they're trash. Especially if they're also running defensive GKs.
Step 3: If it's a /y/, /pg/, or /feg/ export, assume it's trash.
Step 4: If it's not /yourteam/, assume it's trash. It probably is.
Step 5: If it's /yourteam/, congratulations on having the best export in the cup. Unless /yourteam/ is /y/, /pg/, /feg/, or running defensive GKs or 5 at the back. If /yourteam/ is two or more of these then it's double trash.
Step 6: Always remember that /myteam/ > /yourteam/.
btw don't listen to this idiot , 4-3-3 is still really good

>semi-sensible cards
You lost me.

Know which managers are trash and then just say their team is shit because the manager is retarded.

This means
/feg/
/hanny/
/meg/
/utg/
/ksg/
/skg/
and especially /pg/

basically if they're not running maydave-tier pick it out of a hat cards or shit like low punt trajectory CF (>lark) it's semi-sensible
unless it's shit like defensive GK in which case the manager is either stupid or memeing or possibly both
also trick cards have been total fucking shit for ages but they're maybe decent now? i mean winter's golden boot used basically all trick cards 5 free trick cards per team W H E N who the fuck cares if they activate as frequently as /r9k/ users get girlfriends having free trick cards would be fun

>low punt trajectory CF
Oh I remember having this on LCIM in 16.

>winter's golden boot
one off the golden boot even. fuck /out/

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_aizGxOirBAa10QiCmOYTWEVQaSLpggh3i0hDDDVR18/edit?usp=sharing

fill this out

With two less games than the golden boot.

This seems oddly specific. Which team is running 5 atb with def GKs?

Also remember the the three teams that /yourteam/ drew are good no matter what and that you have to post that /yourteam/ drew a group of death.

/utg/

Unless you're /lolg/ in which you can bang on saying your group is literally free

>buying PES
>running 5 at the back
>running defensive keeper

Is this our first new meme manager since >one card per player?

/utg/
they also have pinpoint crossing on their silver CB and their CF, acro finishing+heel trick on fullbacks, long range drive on DMFs, and build up on their 77 CBs
anything better than 2 points from them would surprise me

Don't forget
>silver CB

They're actually pretty hard to beat, they just have zero offence. Wouldn't surprise me to see some cheeky PES slurper.

>testing against /utg/
Hello Twain

Reminder that Veeky Forums got to an elite final using a completely meme card setup

that's why i said i don't think they'll do better than 2 points
/utg/'s matches are all either gonna be 1-0 /utg/ losses or 0-0 draws, probably the former because they commit double sins of having zero offense and running the empty nets that are defensive GKs

I ran like 5 matches with the first set of sliders that crossed my mind. 3 wins and 2 draws, of which one slurper. And that's without bothering to actually adjust stuff.

>page 9

Golden age of "Wow, I can't fucking wait for /m/ to win. AGAIN.
Jesus Christ those a arrogant fucks think they're so fucking tough by picking on unprepared teams, what a load of shit.
What's the point of having a friendly if we know what the result will be anyways
Fucking /m/ ruining the cup, they should be out." again when?

when pes12 or pes16 comes back

>Reminder that Veeky Forums got to an elite final using a completely meme card setup
This is true.
Cards are probably the least important part of tactic making. However, having sensible cards is generally a good indication of whether a manager knows what they're doing or not.

PES17 is 16.

>page 9

What snacks and drinks should I get for tonight's memegrass watching?

>scarf arrives
>I literally can't pick it up because it's not on my real name
I'm ending it.

Veeky Forums scarf?
>tfw I want one

/sp/ scarf

FIND AWAY

Pick one AND ONLY one.

I want one of each for my collection, but I'll never buy one because I know Maydave uses them to clean up his victims.

Unless you want me to apply these statements to 9S it's a no-go, sorry.

>the irony of being a tripfag without an interesting name making it so that I need my name

Posting the most sexy player

I wish I was suffocating in a fort of comf like that.

>not giving MayDave your name and address
What could go wrong?

you're a fucking genius.

I did that, now I'm sending this post from a Dutch basement. Send help, he's making me test out his shitty tactics.

/3/ autopilot when?

/hsg/ 3 - 0 /feg/
/llsifg/ 2 - 3 /ffg/
/rsg/ 0 - 2 /hanny/
/ffg/ 1 - 1 /meg/
/@/ 2 - 2 /tfg/
/gsg/ 2 - 1 /gbfg/
/drg/ 3 - 1 /lolg/
/domg/ 0 - 4 /mggg/

>Champion: /xcg/

>matches tonight
>thread quiet as fuck

Why.

VGL sucks lmaooooooooo

Maybe if I reacted to it a day or two sooner I could have squeezed one in :(

WE PAY NO GAY

Americans are asleep.

If only

Not even close

>le dreamworks face

>!!H0Tntq4qkyy
>Hot NTQ 4 quickie

What does NTQ stand for? Is it like NTR?

I'm heterosexual

I like women

I really, REALLY like women.

dude nice

Why?

/mggg/ is better than /lolg/

Hot n Talentless Q?

idk, it's just a random tripcode lmao

same, that's why I want to go on a date with page 9 anime user.

me on the left, page 9 anime user on the right

>hoverhand
yeah seems about right

Hi heterosexual. I'm gay

>not recognizing the meme

>implying people who lewd page 9 anime user aren't peak males with glistening muscles and ginormous dicks
wow look at this dweeb

shut up.

no, dweeb. Twerp. Dunce.

Twonky is delusional, what else is knew?

Why are two french kids from Miraculous Ladybug finnish and estonian?

oh wow, I didn't even see that.

I don't watch anime but I do know that Suomi and Eesti love each other very much

Just asked a Finn and they said Estonia a shit

it's a complex love

>asked a Finn

Was she hot?

be quiet, Koala/socom

No.

post your bors