/vn/ - Kyou Edition

Visual Novel General #1490

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to Libra's steam page tomorrow.

Kei best girl

>I K I K O I
>K
>I
>K
>O
>I

I LIKE LOLIS!

I have a small question about Dies Irae, I'm near the end of the common route I think.

Is the way that the Obsidian Table got to the present ever properly explained? I don't know if I missed it, it hasn't been explained or if it's just not that detailed.

>Tfw you like a guillotine

Kuon

>marie badend
>mc marries rea

They're just "immortal". They kill and take souls. Those souls keep them young and make them powerful. You should know that much from the common route.

They lived long enough.

But they didn't just stay on the world all that time doing nothing did they? They are suddenly regaining power, "awakening" or "appearing" and I'm not sure whether I should know what that's about yet.

They were fucking around and committing murders to grow stronger.
You must've missed something, as it clearly says they "Gather souls while awaiting the return of...."

No they were fucking around doing what they wanted. Killing, raping, experimenting,
mostly killing and taking souls. They should have also said this in the common route or maybe a little later in the Kasumi route.

^_^

They went around doing whatever, fighting as mercenaries, teaching shotas what sex with a woman is like etc.

Quick, post your favorite VN

no

What did you do to Rommel you filthy retard?

I-I-I didn't do anything

wtf

Who is best Galaxy Angel /vn/?

Nice.

Mint

>anal fingering

Too real.

Is it okay to let your son(girl) lust after you penis?

My loli

it was nothing sexual you fuckers, it was just a comedy scene or something

Best girl, best route, best H, best seiyuu. God I'm so glad she has Append fandisc route

Okay can someone please explain to me what exactly happened to Libra? Is it just never coming out?

The translators urinated on the HDDs containing the translation.

>grisaia
Is this /kusoge/?

haha yeah I wish someone would draw Michiru fingering my butthole haha I just think it would be funny that's all haha

Gaben is reading it first before he okays it to be put up. He heard there were a lot of pissing scenes and jumped right on it.

Safe to assume its going trough another editing pass considering its full of run on sentences and weird grammar choices.

okay well it was a sexual joke

>in the middle of the battle with Kei
>ren suddenly goes
>oh yeah, she can do THINGS
What the fuck

I thought my waifu's game is obscure as shit. Is Hatsukoi 1/2 translated or something? I've never been here but suddenly saw my waifu on catalog.

>a lot of pissing scenes
I don't know if I can take anymore pissing scenes after Sweet Young Bride. Damn you, Quof

can we just not do this awawawa thing for one fucking thread please

>I thought my waifu's game is obscure as shit. Is Hatsukoi 1/2 translated or something
Oh man, you have missed a lot. I think I'll let someone else explain

awawawawawawa!

its the same threadly dose retards going at it. They switch up the spam on a quarterly pattern.
Filter their spam and your thread should be cleaner for a while.

Wait this is from KKK right. Fuck you user don't hype me

I can into nip. Now I am wondering if I should replay in English because OP image

hawawawawawa
awawawa

We need more Awawawawawas!
POST MORE AWAWAWAWAS!

>playing galge
>happen upon ero content
>cease playing of said galge

^-^

What's wrong with awawawawawawa nerd?

I like you, other awawawa user, you're a cool dude.

That whole route sucks and makes no sense whatsoever and exists solely to satisfy the one route per heroine rule, just as the romance in the route solely exists to provide an h-scene with her. Like with Kasumi's route, the only good thing about Kei's route is the background info on Kai/Cain and Beatrice. The power level inconsistencies that Masada pulls out of his ass to suit the scenario with no progression or logic behind it is the absolute worst part about those two routes.

The absolute dumbfuckery generally ends after those two routes and things start getting good.

Ara Ara~ > Awawawa

its a pity because Kei is a great girl.

Does anyone have a link to Dustmania Grotesque? I've been wanting to fap to it for a while but all I can find are super sketchy blog links from 2008.

Indirect
Kissu

>tfw no kissu

Hey user! Guess what! Awawa, awawa
awawawa.

It's on erogedownload

>reinhard heydrich is a super saiyan in dies irae
nice

I was talking about the battle in the common route, Just before Trifa appears so far it has been really well paced fight but suddenly Ren starts a F/SN-tier soliloquy.

How would he fare against Goku?

Why is she considered a main heroine in Meikyuu? Because of her role in the plot rather than being romanceable?

>sukisuki never
>wagamama never
>sakusaku never
>hapymaher never
>Rusalka route never

one day...

You're getting near the last good fight that takes pacing and power progression into consideration until well into Marie's route. Enjoy frustration.

Yes, she has a fairly large role in the grand route.
But she gets a bonus h-scene in Professor Dave's Masturbation Station!

I'm to tired to think of anything to say right now so just gonna love Sumika

No bully childhood friends

So what are they supposed to be? Do they just have generic fuzzy ears, or are they based off some animal?

Well, even the SOL parts have been enjoyable so I guess I will put up with it

>sumika
>kasumi
>both childhood friends
>both worst girl
WOAH

Superlative taste.

Cain would fuck them both up.

>Thinking everyone's top interest in those scenes are whether their power levels match up
I won't speak for him but as long as the battles were cool I will readily ignore flaws like that.

Naizuri

Please stop posting cute pictures of my wife without my consent. Thank you.

>dies irae starts playing as BGM
can't say I didn't expect this

What did Rusalka mean by this?

FOREKNOWLEDGE

The game's version of dies irae feels pretty shitty compared to the real one though

Well done, coco has been saved

>can't say I didn't expect this
Need help busting out of that ghetto buddy?

She's A bitch in heat

She demanded her own route, but she didn't get it from light.

What's happening here?

>its not me plowing her from behind and giving her my seed to make her stronger

Alright, im going to find my Ahnenerbe.