Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #877
They looked like Dildo Editions to you?

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY
mega.nz/#F!DMl1XCzT!fHZKdsPm7jPGmI1P5312qw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY

Aliens is one of the greatest films ever made.

Those dildo's come out at night.
Mostly

Alien > Aliens

They're entirely different genres. You can't compare them, except to confirm whether each accomplished its individual goals.
Also Xeno girl when?

post girls who are chubby busty and creepy

fat not welcome

Pretty sure aliens it was a sequel to alien.

not him but Alien was more of a horror while Aliens was a sci-fi action.

Have at least one of those depending on who you ask.
Being a sequel doesn't mean anything about genre. Alien is a horror monster-movie. Aliens is a sci-fi action shoot-em-up movie. They had entirely different cinematic goals, and both were fucking amazing at what they did. I like Aliens better because I think it accomplished the goals it set out to do better than its predecessor accomplished its own goals.

mega.nz/#F!DMl1XCzT!fHZKdsPm7jPGmI1P5312qw
Look for Masuyo Kyouko

I've been away, any fancy new cards released in the last few weeks? Seems like the new database is dead too so I can't go to check.

No one worth a damn was using it anyway. If you were only gone for weeks you know that megas are the reliable place to get cards now, and we had a very active Maker May.

I'm aware, but digging through each individual's mega to see if there's been any changes in each of the individual folders inside said megas is extremely time consuming and a complete pain in the ass. So I figured I'd just ask if there had been anything fancy like the HotD cards, etc.

Orange Juice girls, Nier, 2 anons released full Maker May sets (the bottom 2 on the card list), Sayaka from Danganronpa is out on Merelily's mega.

>hexa
barf

minna!

Aqua's are like balm for my soul

what did he mean by this?

Hey guys I just installed this game and the vaginas are all checkered, like its putting all textures on top of each other

is there any way to fix this?

It's called censorship. Japanese games are censored.

No I mean when I install the uncensor mod, its stacking on itself

Beats me, then. Probably installing it incorrectly. Because the uncensor install instructions have to be followed to the letter. TO THE LETTER.

its literally a zip file that auto installs from aa2install.exe there isn't anything for me to even do

and what uncensor is that? SVII?

3D EX2

I did a bit more research, turns out the EX2 requires a special launcher to avoid this issue, I have it donwloaded now and it works, so I should be good now

>finally finish reinstalling AA2 and all the quality of life mods, time to test play
>every interaction shows the proper percentage for a second then drops to 0%
>except force, which jumps to 999% and hangs
>it wasn't doing this a while ago
>tried uninstalling all my recently installed mods and using different launchers, no dice
I guess this is what backups are for.

sounds to me like you aren't being japanese enough

See that's what I meant, 99% of the time if someone has "uncensor" isn't working it's some guy who used one of the HEXA uncensors and completely omitted to bother following the instruction that says "use this launcher". At least you didn't omit it because "lol I thought I already had it", so I'll give you that.

Is the Hexa personality pack hosted anywhere else? MEGA is being a shit and mega downloader isn't working.

aa3 when

When you develop it!

Use MEGASync desu, saved my life since both browser downloading and the mega downloader run like ass

I think you mean AL.

when you fund it

good night aa2g

sleep tight

>posts nude because he know he can ban evades
as expected from steam group members.

Good morning /aa2g/

It's nothing but wizardry when high quality settings run better than performance ones.

You always have the option of downloading the individual personalities and then asking for the 1 tiny file in the pack that is unique to the pack.

anyone have a link to these oj girls?

Ami i Kawaii?

Why does she wear the freckles?

No one cared who i was until i put on the freckles

If i took them off would you die?

It would be extremely painful

You're a cute girl

>tfw user won't call you a cute girl

for you

>nobody calls your R63 cute

You don't have an r63, but if you did she'd be ugly like you.

we should make more r63s! good idea

You're welcome to make a shitty r63 if you want to.
>we don't need to.

>we

>we
we need a new game

I don't. I just need more cute girls and the general continues to provide.

This game and general arnt going to last forever senpai.

And? I have enough hobbies that I can go back to how things were before /aa2g/ without difficulty.

I love you /aa2g/

Prove in by posing a cute AA2 girl like that

Much better.

Show that by making love to every R63

It's crazy how after 2 years of this shitposting you keep going at it. Doesn't laughing at your own joke get incredibly lonely eventually?

Why aren't there more girls with BRIGHT anime style hair around here? Post anime hair at its most anime!

No, more anime than that.

>"F-fucking niggers!"

why do you post this in reply to all my pictures my guy?

>questioning the stupidity of a /pol/tard

Probably because bright hair looks awful most of the time.

Says who? You one of those fags who only likes black hair?

Guilty as charged.

You just like purple hair you don't count. Purple Creepy also has a terrible hair color by the "bright is bad" standard.

Bright isn't bad, it's just hard to make it look good. I've tried many times!

it's easier now with how easy it is to change hair texture and highlight. those did not like bright colors in the base game

Guys, are there any gameplay(like mini games) mods for AA2?

I want to play an actual arcade with my waifu, if you know what I mean:d

Yea, you actually have a point. The highlight in the vanilla game is really what killed bright hair colours. Doesn't help that it has a blue hue to it either.

No. If you learn programming you can make it happen with AAU though.

Any news about possible development of AA3?

No.

No

please card

Yes. "Buy more HS dlc."

It's a safe day for the girl but we're still using condoms. I already made sure the overrides are off and it doesn't happen with other girls on their safe days.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Give her lower virtue.

She is taking her health far more seriously than you are.

I'm going to need this Anchovy. For science.

Okay. It's set to normal so down it goes.

STD mod when?

disgusting