So I'm getting my oil changed and when I go up to counter the guy is like

So I'm getting my oil changed and when I go up to counter the guy is like.

"Oh, that will be 245 dollars" and im like "fine okay" and then right before I leave a white guy goes up to the counter to change his oil and it was only 57 bucks.

Why are white people so racist? Seriously, they intentionally do this. As a black person I'm utterly disgusted with what I have to deal with in this shit country. America is truly the worst.

remaking the thread because it was getting shit up by racist

*racists

Did you seriously deleted the old thread (read: 10 minutes old) and opened a new one?

NIGGER

because i want a genuine response. not racism

>deleted the old thread
mods deleted it
he's ban evading

you know what to do

let's play spot the pigskin

bumping so mods do their job

>deletes racist thread because it had racist replies
I don't know what else you were expecting.

Genuine response is that you should not have said OK, you should have asked for an itimized list of what was done to your car and how much it cost. They maybe a pieces of shit, and they may be racist, but you still bent over for them, and that's on you.

You don't have 245 dollars; you don't have 57 dollars, what's the difference to you, nigger?

wrong

Because you are a dumb nigger that bought a used s class mercedes and managed to not realize that servicing them is expensive because of the previously mentioned niggerdom.

i don't drive a Mercedes. german cars are terrible

>this thread
>white people trolling white people into saying racist shit behind their keyboard before they go to catch the bus

>handsome black guy trolls white people before he gets into his performance sedan to pick up his bf
ftfy

Only a dumb nigger would pay 245$ for an oil change

The absolute state of stupid niggers like you

im not poor or something. i make other people do it for me
back to your cesspit

Is that Joseph Fiennes?

You got your gay nigger posts deleted last time spearchucker. The only one who isn't welcome is you, nigger.

racism outside of /b/ is against the rules

nigger this is Veeky Forums that's like asking for a whopper at a wendys

Clearly not, nigger.

>Why are white people so racist?
>i want a genuine response. not racism
it all checks out

Niggers outside of Africa are just unacceptable

>replying to an alphonse thread

Veeky Forums i am ashamed, i'm more ashamed that I have to reply how i feel in this stupid thread.

reported for racism

reported to the SS for being a nigger

see

reported for declaring reports

nice. enjoy your ban, racist

go have e-sex with your faggot e-boyfriend, faggot!

I don't even understand why a nigger like you hangs out here. Are you looking for some kind of slave simulator?

I will.
>slave simulator
sounds hot 2.bh. slave dom is ny fetish. would love to have a white guy in chains in front of me desu.

i'm not even , i'm just laughing at all of the booty that's being blasted here

Hey OP, convince me this isn't a troll thread.

Also, what car, what state/country

witchposter didnt you say you where gonna shoot up your school

Later, I have things to do with my life first before I kill my oppressors. When I'm 30 I'll think about it again.