/tfg/ - Titanfall General

Multiple Personality Edition

>Lore, lewds & more
tfgeneral.com

>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos, Tutorials & Mods
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/mods (currently outdated)

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral

>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for PC, you have to join using the link, and for XBone, you need to request entry in the thread first.

>PSN Community
Search PSN community for "Titanfall General", request membership, and state you are from the thread. It helps us add you to our friends lists, and that makes stacking easier.

>News
Monarch's Reign Complete Patch Notes (inculding the quiet stuff): i.imgur.com/iohNh1B.png
FNN 15: respawn.com/frontier-news-network-05-23-2017-monarch-reigns
Monarch's Reign Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rMeaxj8k_3U
Meet Monarch: youtube.com/watch?v=s85IrfMlBUA

>Titanfall Spinoffs/Side Projects
pastebin.com/5YngGgjd

>Doomed Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3iP9bGqt6No
youtu.be/dXzSZ852-Cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Monarch is worst girl.

satchels are for shitters
get some skill

>electrical arc right of of the left one's clit

well now we know why she's screaming

WHO /VIPER/ HERE?

I enjoy the L Star, and I usually run it with an arc granade to shoot the shit out of slow pokes.

What do you guys usually run?

I was going for the CAR until recently, when I found out how entertaining the EPG is. I'm not very good at aiming it, but having my main weapon not being hitscan made the game a lot less frustrating.
Feels like I messed up on my own terms, if that makes any sense. My aiming has some actual thought behind it.

Plus firestar because I love stabbing those into titans.

Yeah the car was my first gun to regen, and is still my most used gun of all time. Ive never been able to get a hang ofthe firestar though.
Have you tried the softball? Once you get the hang of it you can murder both titans and every player.

Xbone stack goin now
Who else wants to join?

Posting for best boy

I swear he feels like a ace combat boss

Where the fuck where you guys 2 hours ago

P2016 is cute and fun

You now realize that Viper would have won if he just trusted his Northstar enough to 1v1 BT in auto-titan mode while he hopped out and dueled Cooper on foot.

Actually, why didn't Respawn think to do that with any of the bosses? They should have had an auto-titan encounter where the pilot running around is more dangerous than the titan covering him, and it forces Jack to get out and have a 2v2 duel against him. So much missed potential.

I'm sure we'll see that in Titanfall 3: The Search for More Money

because it would be incredibly difficult to put together an interesting to play against pilot AI, and it would be weird to make the enemy pilot go down any slower than a player either.
there's a reason the only occurrence of AI pilots on foot are the friendly 6-4, and they're limited to one tiny open combat area.

Pilot Cooper, you have new mail in your inbox.
Your actions have consequences...

Only Vanguard Titans have a sophisticated AI, Viper's Northstar would fight like a chipped auto-titan at best.

Nah, haven't tried the softball. Though I definitely will the next time I get the chance to play.

He already crippled BT in his initial counterattack. Hopping out to take out Cooper would have given him a better chance than sitting there and just getting shot while struggling to finish off a one armed titan.

>he got btfo by a manlet militia rifleman and a modified tractor
lmao you can't even make this shit up

What I mean is I don't think his titan was capable of performing those actions without a pilot.

Richter's Tone managed a gesture while he was standing outside it, essentially taunting Cooper and BT, showing some form of intelligence. Why couldn't Viper's Northstar manage?

Just to be clear though, where does it say only Vanguards have complex AI? I haven't seen that yet. We know VI exist in the Titanfall universe, hence Spyglass, so I just don't see why Titans couldn't have similar, but limited to some degree because literal walking tanks.

Are you saying bestgirl is retarded?

meant for

>Tone is now a fucking Mortar Titan
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

How do some people regen their titans so fast? There are people with Monarchs higher level than my Legion that I've been grinding up weeks before Monarch even launched.

I cant get into Pilot v Pilot gameplay

Like what is the meta, I literally cant kill anyone outside of melee

You get points for building core, and Monarch is designed around getting a core very quickly since you need three of them to be really strong

constant LTS

I run Overcore on most of my titans and can reliably pop 2-3 cores per titanfall already, so I don't see the difference with Monarch.

How is LTS vs Titan Brawl? You level faster in Brawl right?

I just really want to get my waifu artworks on my main titans ;~;

SCORCH A SHIT

fuck you

this is simply incorrect

>Titanfall 3
>Coopies and maybe BT get a jet thrusters package for a mission in low orbit/on a flying enemy fortress
>suddenly youtube.com/watch?v=3iP9bGqt6No
>"I wasn't done yet" is heard over the radio accompanied by a noise distorted portrait of a familiar helmet
>whizz of stryder class titan goes past you and you hear a *kerchunk*
>"I'm faster this time"
>the bogey titan has a lock on you and then your titan hud get turned off as motherflipping VIPER SIMULCRUM PRIES THE TITAN LID OPEN
>you tackle him off your titan and now you both fight midair as your titans are doing the same in the background
>you jump from nearby debris to other debris trying to out maneuver ROBOVIPER

It IS!

>Titanfall 3: Electrosphere
>You were a Titan AI all along

ACEs, do you actually drink after you fight? I like schnapps myself

>this is simply correct

FIRST WE DRINK THEN WE DRINK yes

>Neucom designed titans

Imma play as angel city aces just because of sheer association

>the xbone private lobby
holy fucking shit guys that was so much fun will need to do that again next time we get more than 6

fuck you shitter, don't use a fucking deadweight titan you faggot

Spicy hot farts.

>turn off prime for ronin to look at nosearts
>see the amazing warpaints
>want to make my fastboi look cute
>don't want to downgrade him off his prine
what do for my boi

The urge to just quit and uninstall is becoming too great, every fucking game I'm going on tilt since no matter how hard I try I can't carry my team I've won two games this whole night. Fuck me.

And why is it I can initiate a melee first and get melee'd despite my lunging and the crunch sound going off? It's been a thing since release.

>Hard counters Ion by doing AoE damage instead of direct projectile hits
>hard counters Tone in the same way, can block Tone's missile salvos, and also deletes the particle shield instantly with flame core
>hard counters Ronin's CQC supremacy by simply holding up flame shield and letting Ronin walk into him and melt
>hard counters Legion by melting him with AoE damage that he's too slow to escape, can also block almost an entire predator cannon magazine with flame shield
>can't really hold up against Monarch's arc rounds, but otherwise completely destroys it in every other situation, especially CQC
>easily one of the best titans for taking out pilots and clearing buildings
>not so good against Northstar, but you can't win at everything
Literally git gud, you're the real shitter if you haven't even mastered the best titan in the game yet.

Stop being a fag, for one

Let not bring that in here

every single on of your scenarios require a fucking retard playing against you or you getting the jump on them

Everyone becomes a fucking retard when they come face to face with Big Boy Scorch.

>not making your titan look cute in their camo
>not matching with them
>not wishing respawn would've allowed you to piggy-back your own titan so that you could defend then from rodeos and be their protector on their shoulder, keeping your titan alive
>being rude
no u

and when they figure that they can negate your damage by simply walking backwards, you're fucked

DEspawn will make a batter Warframe

warframe skins for pilots when?

>lol just walk away from it hahahaaha like how is it even real hahaahahah

>walk toward Scorch
>you walk directly into my flame shield
>walk away from Scorch
>have to backtrack through the firewall I just dropped in your parth
>and all the incendiary traps it just ignited along the way
>while taking direct bodyshots from my thermite cannon
You're the one who's fucked, bud. Sure, you might even get away since my boy is probably slower than whatever faggoty titan you're in, but you're coming out of this with a lot more damage than I'm going to take, and you're sure as shit dead next time I encounter you when I pop the flame core on your ass.

yeah i really like ronins new warpaint

Funny enough, in Deutsch, that line of Barker's where he sits down all drunk happy has him saying Schnapps instead of whiskey.

>Titanfall 3
>You make your own pilot
>Join up with a faction in the PILOT FIGHTING ACADEMY
>In multiplayer, you hang out in an interactive lobby based on your faction, other players physically enter as your group is put together for the match
>Interactive lobbies have mini-games and lore news bits to keep you entertained

Post anime moments in matches
>Use loadout in pic
>SENBON ZAKURA blitz enemies with holos to discombobulate them
>pop them with re 45

You better be running holopilot nova too.

he's just based as fuck

>every fucking game I'm going on tilt
take a break. you dont gotta uninstall but just tone it down for a bit. i was getting like that and i took a 3 week break or so. felt really fresh coming back, much less frustration.
remember that its just a video game at the end of the day

Who is this? I never played Campaign

God all I want is a zero g boarding action level imagine Titanfalling on top of a Battlecruiser and fighting your way inside

Play it. It's worth your time.

anyone got neat ideas for Titanfall campaign levels?

>what is dashing
>what is going around the glowy hurty zone
>what is shooting while moving from a distance
You're piloting the weakest Titan in the game, my guy.

I'm surprised that didn't make more maps out of the factory sections of the game, moving parts and all.

oh man i wish they had a multiplayer map based around that mechanic

Hnnnnng

I think the amount they put in was just right

They said in one of their vidocs they built their campaign by thinking of a cool idea, building a level focused around that cool idea, then moving on before they beat said idea to death

I feel like if they had another level based on the factory we'd get kind of tired of it

agreed, I think they did a really good job of not beating a good idea into the dirt.

seeattacking a stratofortress

TITAN FISTFIGHT

Sea facility gets recked due to giant tsumani fight on its remains while giant waves shift

some sort of highrise setting, little room to manuver as a titan but amazing movment paths for pilots.

i miss prenerf p2016 ;_:7 even tfg would get angry at me for using it

haha that was me

how this:

(Playing as IMC) Militia fleet ambushes some back water planet you call base, punches through your Air Defenses with ease, you and your Titan Squad provide ground-based air cover, until you get the order to evacuate to on top of the last of the transport craft as they're unarmed. Shoot down shit tons of nonsensical amounts of fighters. Escape into space.

I support you user

i just wanted to be space punisher

I wonder if the devs play Ace Combat. And if they do I hope they drop us a skin based on any of the aces from the past games, both good and bad.
Hoping for a Mobius 1 skin
I've had this idea for a battle in an important city on the frontier that lasts for the entire last act of the campaign, that takes place from different perspectives, all culminating to the destruction of the city, which is destroyed by some sort of superweapon. The last level is you frantically parkouring through the falling buildings and crumbling infrastructure, like the last part of the Titanfall 2 campaign. It could take place at night.

An IMC perspective to restore moral ambiguity to the story

>try battleborn cause its free
>it sucks

back to tittyfall

does anyone have that pic from the new drawanon that had his thiccpilot seemingly gangbaned by a bunch of dicks, only for it to reveal she's havin a hot stuffy dream in her bed?

I swear it exists but I cant find it

stop.

do you guys ever feel bad about bullying slows

only if they're super new

most of the time yes unless they act like bitches

sometimes I try to be nice but they don't get the picture :(

some deserve it

not campaign.

but I want to see more maps like glitch. that emphasize movement

These games have such nice art.

Unrelated, but you know what I think would be really fucking awesome? If Titanfall eventually got a map editor and custom game options in the vein of Halo forge. I would spend hours playing custom maps. It's the only thing I can think of besides more maps and Titans that I'd want.

>return to titanfall
>it also sucks

youtu.be/dXzSZ852-Cs

another victory goes to the stacks. Gotta say, when the enemy team isn't filled with gen 10+ players, you guys know how to absolutely steam roll them. Good work.

>64
L O L

remove slo

>that one pilot with the pro patch
>one minion kill
>one pilot kill

why do these two generals spill over into eachother?

Ronin Prime got put into the vault

>1st place has almost half as many kills as 2nd
>gets 1st because they were farming minions

That's fucked man.

he's a happy frog man let him be happy

I want a level taking place in Angel City, but the city proper (not just the harbor district) and at night. Like, look at what mirrors edge catalyst was trying to do, do something like that. Big neon light filled city and just you, your smart pistol and a shit ton of pursuing IMC troops. Having to run, slide, swing, jump, and zipline on these towers would be sweet.

Also, a level where you're in a Titan and battle those big fuckoff tanks from the first game, alongside phantoms/ goblins or crows/hornets, those TRUCCs and Samson APCs from the various maps and a fuckload of infantry. Sort of like Trial by Fire but cooler.