Tfw don't need winter tires anymore because it barely even snows anymore

>tfw don't need winter tires anymore because it barely even snows anymore
Thanks, climate change

>can now ride moto year round

Neat

Snow is / c o m f y / tho

Your'e welcome bro

t. Climate change

>tfw don't need winter tires anymore because it never snows here in the first place
Thanks, Texas

Is there not a small part of you who thinks that this looks amazing and give you the comfiest drives?

Why not use chains? Where I live it snows 3-4 times a year so I just put chains in my all seasons.

This

Texas is based tho, unless you live in Austin/Houston

I wouldn't want to move out of Austin if califags would stop coming here and shitting it up. Traffic fuckin blows.

>don't need winter tires anymore
>anymore
>you needed winter tyres at some point in time

Step it up famalam, been living here for almost 30 years and I need to travel 200Km if I want to see a single drop of snow.

How don't really need snow tires unless you live somewhere that doesn't plow.

>tfw cant do hektik ice skids in my fwd shitbox anymore because climate change

Fuck you exxon

>tfw daily a lowered racecar that barely handles a few drops of rain
>tfw moved in an area where lake effect snow is a thing
i've made a poor decision haven't i?

>tfw could only drift in snow for 2 weeks this year
I hate climate change

>Live in Eastern Ontario Canada, get snow erry year, yet I have never used snow tires...
Hoon through the snow to work and back...makes for good times...

>tfw it's probably going to be a shit winter like it was last year after all of these easy ones

wtf I hate climate change now.

I like snow just because I like to do skids with my AWD v8 goodness.

Although last year I ripped off my bellypan trying to back out of my driveway because the snow piled up on it like a shovel.

>paying for winter tires
>paying for winter wheels
>paying for rust protection
Winter driving is comfy but ultimately not worth the price

It does until i take a closer look and find out it's just been salted.

>He thinks winter tires are just for snow

Wrong. They're for cold temps.

winter is the most hektik season

Speaking of winter, Oz wheels says that some models of their alloy wheels are "winter-proof". Anything to back up their claims or is it marketing bs?

Had oz wheels, finish stripped off and looked like shit. They warrantied them, and then the new wheels did the exact same thing.

>>paying for winter tires
Well, you need tires no matter what, and if you drive a normal amount (8 000 - 10 000-ish miles per year) you won't have an issue with the tires dry rotting or getting too old before being worn out anyways. You are however a bit right as winter tires are comparatively more expensive than summer tires, as in premium winters cost more than premium tires and so on
>>paying for winter wheels
Sure - but how much is a set of ok wheels anyways? I don't really think too often about that aspect as every car here will have a set of winter wheels & tires already
>>paying for rust protection
You don't have to - either you live in a place where they don't salt (like where I live), or you just make sure to wash it often
If its already clean its very quick and cheap to just simply powerwash the underside and apply spraycans of cheap rust protection

No salt here mate - at most a little bit of grit, but its usually just the plow and scrape running through. They do salt the main road due to that road being maintained by the government itself, and because there is a lot of tourists coming who can't really drive on actual winter terrains, and are also usually under-equipped

Well, look up what the exact warranty is.
If you're gonna use alloy wheels in winter then you have to be either VERY sure that they can take salt and such, or that they are just polished alumium that you can polish up again yourself if there is some small corrosion or fading

Winter is worth it for the sick winter sports. The cold keeps you strong and burns calories.

>Norway is in process of making it so that municipialities can establish snowmobile trails themselves
>a lot of them will most likely be opened where I live
>people are gonna go crazy
>people are gonna get hurt
>I'm responsible for whenever someone in that situation would need to be med-evaced or similar when a helicopter can't get close enough or land

Please no

>daily a lowered racecar
>i've made a poor decision haven't i?

yes you have, the minute you did this you fugged up user

did a year in a half in eastern PA with no issues but idk how ohio winters are. this is gonna be either really fun or really scary.

>tfw summer tires year round
No touges though, too flat