/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #301

"The regular crowd" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but the next song is a lonely little number, just right for a crowd like this.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB: dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: wikiwiki.jp/nijikano2d/
www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/ (outdated)
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/4qug112dm8dwqi7/DGCreator_1.04.html?dl=0
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

BOOBS!

Looking through the items, there really is just an absolute dearth of sci-fi items in DG and MCC. In EN DG there have been only two events that returned anything vaguely sci-fi and I can't really recall a sci-fi event in MCC, though it has some outer space gachas. Sci-fi is not a bad idea, but there's almost nothing to support it in-game.

I don't know if Lolice agrees, but maybe he could suggest a different theme.

Seems like it's a bit late in the game for that.

>expanded MR+ rankings
RIP my money, guess I'm going for it.

Why? Are the MR+ scenarios any better than the regular ones?

E-peen is at stake. But, actually, the scenarios themselves aren't really worth it, and we can't even see what the custom animation is like on this one right now.

>E-peen
But most people won't even notice it.

Having a big penis is its own reward.

I guess there isn't very much after all. I think there was only 1 entry.

If you want we could just change the subject to something easier like Fairy tales or fantasy or something.

Three entries, I believe.

No, let's honor the efforts of those who tried.

I guess I missed some when the threads died, I could always just pick a winner soon then and someone else can pick a better topic.

When a contest doesn't have many entries the logical thing to do would be to increase the deadline, not reduce it.

New DG event!

"Walking On Sunshine! Our Dream Honeymoon"

The midway outfit feels a bit off and makes her torso look extremely long, however, I'm glad that the early clear and stage outfits look comfy

Only the stage really looks ok, and even then it's not that usable.

Well nothing can change then, I didn't think people liked or could do the subject but I guess it's fine.

I only need the backgrounds.

Good night /mkg/~

When is the deadline?

Saturday

Have one more.

bump

Just let it run its course. No reason to cut it short or drag it out, though of course it would be nice if many people participated. Pick a winner tomorrow and we can all have a fresh start.

Why is /mkg/ so dead?

Nothing to talk about. Too few regular players. General lack of enthusiasm.

Because there's legit nothing to talk about
I would love to make the place alive again but what are we even meant to post about?

>page 8 in twice as many minutes
epic

Every Veeky Forums thread is dead around these times anyway.

How much you want to fug other people's grills?

The problem is that /mkg/ is alive like 3 hours a day.

I'm not into sadness.

How about talking about /mkg/ myroids that you like? I'm not trying to start shitposting or anything alike, honestly.

>myroids

Sorry, I forgot about girlfriends. I-i don't play DG as much as MCC, so I don't really know any besides mine.

Good morning /mkg/~

None of them having been standing out lately.

Ideas for dressing up, roleplay and lore cancer, compliment other people's girls and boys, talk shit and get hit.

Good morning.

>lore
That sounds difficult

Good morning? More like dead morning.

It's pretty lively desu

Ask any of our resident loremasters to help you.

Can you even name this roid?

You want to fug what's her name?

Asuka.

It wasn't hard at all.

Name the last roid you blew a load or schlicked it to.

You first.

What if it was a girlfriend?

Kanamatric.
That is acceptable.

haruki

kami pls, doing it to your own doesn't count

DG Dr. Ouch in the MMO healer midway MR, but it doesn't count

whenever kanna comes around i always feel the need to buy everything from her, all AP items included

do i have a problem

MyRoid Jana, DG Cathexis.

Yes if you never use the AP items.

Thanks for keeping the servers alive.

RIP Quinze's Kotori, Sakana, and Usagi, sacrificed for the sake of one waifu for laifu.

That was that most annoying part of that anime.

You're not wrong.

I'm seriously considering using

Hmm you'll be missing out on the full experience. I got to poke her and watch her boobs jiggle in response, increasing the pace with time. The static picture is good, but the animation is way better. I'm not savvy enough to make a good quality recording of it.

Sorry for not having masturbatory sessions as good as yours.

kek

Give him a rec all

>Rec someone so he can jack off to a copy of your girl

oh good idea! i'm low on common sense.

Thank you, but the builder is good enough, what eyes and hair is she using?

Western Eyes
Wavy Golden Ponytail

Oh yeah, someone drew a picture a couple threads ago, but the thread died before I could say anything. Nice job

Since you're being a nice person, how about Cathexis?

>the thread is kept alive by people literally circle jerking
I love it.

Hawk-Eyed Face

I switch up the red hair shapes. If you have a specific one in mind, I can look up the name.

It's fine, thank you!

If I fapped to Reiko, would I get AIDs?

This will probably look weird to you, but I settled on doing a cosplay idea. He is from a currently airing science fiction anime.

Now whose eyes are these supposed to be based on? Looks similar to the Cinderella Girls face.

Do you or anyone want my Cryptids account? I just played for the level 70 gacha tickets. Level 77 with several UR cards but they are probably not special.

A minor deity of bean curds and a mathematician/”philosopher” walk into a bar, and won tickets to a hot spring resort. They presumably went into the mens’ section together and had gay buttsex, but this is a story for another day.

In the hotsprings there was a ping-pong tournament. The winner was to receive a $100 gift card to Burgers and Broth, a restaurant famed for their unusual burger soup dumplings. Because robots these days had slower pose recognition and more unwieldy tracking systems, humans and MyRoids were separated into seperate brackets. The gap could have theoretically been closed by prediction, large sample sizes, and superior reactions, but so far, none have stepped in to defeat the pros. Just as with humans, those who had played the most games of ping pong had the advantage, but mostly because they had more training data to figure out where a ball might go.

Eventually, two sister units were pitted against each other. For some reason, their owner, despite having a wide variety of hair, body type, and eyes, decided to give both of them ample bosoms, long black hair, and green eyes. The match was entirely lopsided, suggesting that one of them had been training on the side. The winner glances over, and sees someone she recognizes.

“Oh, aren’t you one of the MyRoids my master’s friend owns? We meet at last.”

The other girl looks back. Her long, wavy, platinum blonde hair shifted slightly.

“I can’t say it feels good to beat my sister that badly, even if it’s for a gift card. What’s your name?”

With a guarded expression, she spoke in a somewhat monotone, but loud voice. “MOE-01-3244101021032”.

“No, not that name. We’re not just MOE-01 units. We’re MyRoids with names. My name is Haruki. And you?”

The other girl replied curtly. “Marjoram.”

“Strange name. Means I won’t forget it.”

Haruki walked over towards the table, ping pong ball and paddle in hand. Marjoram’s crimson eyes stared intently into Haruki’s, which bore a jade tint. Haruki shifted over to a grip such that her index finger and thumb are wrapped around the edges and bended towards the table, her breasts hanging slightly. “Serving like this...is a revolution.”

Haruki looks back and sees Marjoram holding a paddle with what looked like a fixed rudder almost as if it were a pen. She smirks a little.
“What is that stance? And that paddle?”

The other girls watching giggled. Marjoram didn’t seem to react, maintaining the small frown she seemed to wear as a default expression.

“I actually wanted to fight your sister. I believe her name was...Jean-Marie? But if you’re not her, then this will be an easy match. Take this!”

Haruki lobed the ball upwards, causing the ball to shoot straight up several feet in the air, away from the table. It curved back down, but just barely missed.

“You were trying to put a corkscrew spin on the ball, weren’t you? I see what you were trying to do, but testing a technique you’ve only heard of in the middle of a match wasn’t very smart. You were asking to miss the table. Besides, I don’t think you’re cut out for a Seemiller stance in the first place; you tend to twist your wrist a lot to get more topspin. That’s more of a shakehand grip technique.”

Flustered by her miss and the fact that her opponent was lecturing her, Haruki smacked the ball as hard as she could for her second serve, giving off a loud slapping sound. The ball flew towards the right. As Marjoram began to return, Haruki analyzed the situation.

“Ok, she’s got her arm ready for a loop, so she’s going to try to top spin and aim left, right?”

It's shit.

Unfortunately she was not familiar with the penhold grip, and misinterpreted the motion, which turned out to be a slice. As she darted to the left in anticipation, the ball went back towards the center and spun towards the right, where her original position was. She could not return back in time and lost the point. Haruki’s annoyance and unfamiliarity contributed to several missed predictions. The first game was a complete wash, but then Haruki thought back to the pose data from before. When Marjoram was forced to do a backhand, the ball thrown back tended to be weak. With this new knowledge at hand, the second game was much closer. Although she lost the second match, it was between a score of 20 to 18, meaning that they went back and forth on points many times.

In the third game, Haruki would constantly slap balls into Marjoram’s backhand, then seemingly at random threw the ball far to the other side. Marjoram tried to adjust by staying more to the left to cover this, but such a position left her open to attacks on the right, handing a decisive game to Haruki, making it 1-2.

Work on your tense consistency.

Now, it was Marjoram’s turn to become analytical. She noticed Haruki’s tendency to look towards the right side of the table to aim when about to change positions, and used it as a tell to move more quickly. Despite this, when forced to go from the far right to go left for a backhand, she suffered greatly and lost the 4th game. By the 5th game, Marjoram had noticed that Haruki had trouble adding topspin if the ball was too low for her, forcing her to block or risk missing. Instead of trying to out muscle Haruki, she started to chop the ball for backspin. Now the back and forth between Marjoram and Haruki looked somewhat like a dance, if both dancers were crabs. The time between points became longer and longer. They were both on match point, 10 – 10. Haruki spread her arms outwards and leaned backwards, daring her opponent to try something funny. Marjoram quickly snuck in a serve before Haruki could react properly.

“Hey, I wasn’t ready yet! Take it back… You filthy cheater!”
The nondescript scorekeeper replied, “Sorry, no takebacks.”

The score was 10 – 11, but a two point lead was needed to go through. Haruki grumbled a bit, then went back to waiting for the ball. They had switched sides so many times that she was getting a little confused. She tried to clear her mind and remember the basics of ping-pong, but to no avail.

“You know, you’re pretty good.”

Perhaps through exhaustion or simply not being angry anymore, Haruki simply replied back, “You’re pretty good.”

Marjoram continued to the next round, only to be soundly defeated by a relatively plain MyRoid no one seemed to recognize amongst the community, who called herself Lucy.

You know, while I'm waiting for things to happen in MCC, I play DG, and vice versa. Does anybody else do this?

I play Other Hobbies/Interests and Game of Sustenance.

Who is this semen demon?

ded

rip ded users

>has people who aren't dead
Someone fucked up.

The only good thing about this is the outfit.

She's actually leaning over in this outfit, so this outfit makes your DGs pretty tall.

>taller girl
10x hotter

Good night /mkg/~

Might as well play with it since DG allows you to change your girls for free.
Maybe I'll do girlfriend fusions one day. Lolification and its reverse can be done too.

R