it arrives in the condition shown

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iuJDhFRDx9M)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

obviously the Ferrari

""""Ferrari""""

Pontiac Mera, so I can LS swap it.

GT-R, I make enough money to afford to fix that and I would rather have a project than de-rice something or fix some other schmucks bullshit

>pick up the R32
>make a craiglist ad asking an offensive price
>see tons of weaboos actually willing to pay what you ask
>PROFIT

>pick supra up for free
>sell it for whatever some retard is willing to pay
>buy a good car
>??
>profit

is this a trick question?
the ferrari.
shits worth 100k at least.

Does the mustang turn over?
If so, then I'll gladly take the 'stang.
If not then I'll go with that Ferrari thingy.

The ferrari will land you more you little busrider retard

>Get mustang for free
>send it to Maaco for the cheapest paint job ever
>sell to some boomer for $60k
>go buy a r32

fucking idiot, that supra has been on sale in CL for 2 years.

nobody is ever going to bother.

Supra, the body is trash but the engine's good, sell the Supra shell (After stripping that paint) and shove the 2JZ in something fun

That's a Pontiac Fiero Mera you dipshit

Even so, it's still objectively the best option.

fiero with a bodykit?

a dealer would take his high end fiero and say "hey i want this high end kit youre making (totally not making its just a 308) and put it on this fiero so i an display and be 1 bad dude". for an extra 12 thou, the car would be shipped back to pontiac, and the kit would be put on, and given back to the dealer to display/resell

me and my dad worked on an 87 mera a friend of the family bought brand new about a year back. theyre really really rare, and one in good shape are really really collectible, and if you think about, they arent really that hard to work on unless the outer body got messed up

ill get my shitty iphone 4 out and show pics

I'd take the Supra and not even change it no homo

his dumbass put a bunch of ferarri shit on the outside too lol

best part was test driving through the ghetto and watching the nigs heads snap around lookin at dat ferarri

take the mustang, dump a good, modern V8 in it, get the body redone and have fun B-)

frs, the unfuck the suspension and enjoy a decent reliable car.

The boomer garden ornament
>no offers
>I know what I've got

Mustang

>get supra
>return to stock

looks good but the ferrari stickers are tacky

>get Ferrari
>swap engine into something else

into a ferrari engine perhaps?

No user I'm swapping the engine into a different car

Like that one dude who swapped a Ferrari engine into a GT86

The Mera started it all. Ferrari even sued them.

It was never actually officially endorsed by GM, it was on option sheets for certain dealers, and the only way you could get it is by selecting it at a dealer that offered it, and then it'd be sent to Corporate concepts to be refitted, Pontiac or GM didn't do it. So while it was available at dealers, and GM and Pontiac never spoke out against it themselves, it was never endorsed by them either so it's in a weird grey area, even after Ferrari took the company to court and they settled, on the condition they'd stop making them.

As for the rarity you're indeed right, to put it into perspective there's 247 of them, compared to the 308, of which just the GTS alone there were 3219 of them made. That's before getting into the QV, GTB's and everything else.

All these fucking busriders saying "ferrari" to the fuckin fiero with a body kit lmao.

>Nissan
Likely very undermaintained, has problems beyond foam sideskirts. It's an option, but will require lots of work.
>Mustang
Fantastic find for a hot rod, all the patina makes it so damn tasty.
>"Ferrari"
Why not? It's pretty and peppy, regarldess if it's a Fiero or MR2.
>Supra
Early 00s rice usually doesn't touch internals much, and it looks like it's a high-budget project so it's likely well-maintained too. Can be unfucked, or kept as a time capsule and show up at car shows in 20 years as "period-correct tuning".
>Honda
Civic in mint condition? Nice, but not for me. I'll fuck it up. Let someone else preserve it.
>Toyobaru
Suspension's fucked. Underbody is fucked. Body is fucked. Write-off.
>write-off
Write-off
Overall, I'd take the Fierrari. If I had free time, I'd get the Stang.

That GTR could be easily repaired, and the Mustang doesn't look too bad.

Ikr the front end and wheels are a dead giveaway. Granted the Mera isn't the worst kit, but it's still fucking obvious.

Still want to LS swap one, one of the few cases where I just want to outright LS swap something.

Supra
get some big speakers and blast this (youtube.com/watch?v=iuJDhFRDx9M) while crusing for lols

>>>>>>Mazda """"""""Quality"""""""""

This dude got the basic idea but for me I'll do a vodoo swap for muh ferrari noise...