/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1694

>

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Sky Compass Guide (now includes air dates)
pastebin.com/D4XubHkK

>Schedule for June:
5/31 - 6/8 - Little Skyfarer a la Sacre Blumiel!
6/9 - 6/21 - PiƱa Hazard (iM@S Collab)
6/22 - 6/29 - Guild War (Dark)
6/30 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hiyopi/status/851611914492813312
twitter.com/hororosu/
youtube.com/watch?v=rvkmkerF9iY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many mlb unknown fists you guys are getting?

Reminder that farming these Unknowns is a waste of time and you should be saving your pots for Xeno events.

>KMR back to killing the game

>wind unknown
None.

Young girls wearing mature makeup makes me sad.

THE WORLD NOW HAS COME

However many drop from my daily maniacs

Nao's ugly as fuck.

what did he mean by this

What EMPs should this handsome young man have?

AND CHANGE IS AT HAND

Why was the CG anime so bad compared to the original? It had better art but everything else felt pretty meh.

>No Kanade
>No Kaede
>No Cakes

Ehh.

ARE YOU LADY?

YOU ARE RISSENING TO LEDIYO HAPPY

I'm getting hyped just because of the music

One. For my collection's sake.

2 in DA, then the rest in defense. If you only play on element, you can put it in earth res. Reflect is neat, but unreliable. Supposedly the support skill has an extremely low proc rate. If you want to be agressive, but 1 point in each attack node, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Big thicc sausages?

Post your idol wife.

>No Cakes
b-but we got KWSM

>idol event soon
>few hours later idolfags will rekt gbfags hard
Learn your lesson.

Sachiko is stupid and ugly and I want to punch her dumb face

>you will never hug Lennah tenderly after she breaks down from the pressure of the looming dread that pursues her like the sword of Damocles, wiping the tears that well up in her eyes and roll down her face with your fingers, letting her rest her weary head on your shoulders, reassuring her that all will be well, that you will be by her side for all eternity, and that she mustn't worry, for you both will find a way out of that curse together as one, as you've always been. You wish for nothing but for your voice and true feelings to reach her, so she may never feel alone and helpless again, for you are more than willing to share her burden with all your being.

why even live

Kirin/LongDong like event boss.
10% Dark&Light damage cut.
50% of somesshit.

Do not look up the Uzuki x TM Revolution collab.
It enrages me what they did.

twitter.com/hiyopi/status/851611914492813312

>was supposed to have friends over my place tonight
>they all cancelled at the last minute
>should feel bad for being alone on a friday night
>actually feel relieved because I can grind idols instead
This game changed me.

>Kirin/LongDong like event boss.
wait, so weapon skill and summon aura don't work?
RIP zoi, without weapon skill this bitch just turn your HP 1 and doesn't actually dish out damage

I don't have an idol wife. I have one waifu and I love her to death.

>You will never repeatedly slam your heavy hunk of steel into Lennah's trunk and turn her into planks. You will never use Lennah's dried out remains as firewood. You will never use Lennah to produce furniture in which you will use to bend your waifu over and fuck her on.

I am stealing this

Why do cg girls eyes makes them seem like they're permanently on weed?

>They all cancelled at the last minute
user...

Gotta do something with their spare time.

This is your KWSM for tonight.

Place your bets on what we'll get for this week's episode
>11 Full pots

That's what idols do

Delet

Yugu Sword

You ever get the feeling that all your friends told you they cancelled so they could meet up with each other but not deal with you specifically?

DELETE THIS SHIT RIGHT THIS FUCKING INSTANT

1 BSC.
Or 2 Gold Certs.

1 snek dagger ofcourse.

The idol world is a tough one.

Surprise legday?

GBF idols aren't much better.

Feels bad they can't really top 10 tickets. It's going to be lackluster whatever it is.

What is the secret on Shiki's toilet?

Why does Light have such a hard time reaching auto cap compared to other element even with full swords?

the 4 idols look fine, but Diantha legit looks like she's high on weed

what a stupid question

It's always nice to run into a fellow Naofriend.

She's just so fluffy and lovely.

Haven't seen that image before, saved it faster than the speed of light. Got the artist source?

WHERE IS MY PINNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYAAAAAAA DAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR

I love dorks.

their second skill in weapons they have provide far too little damage boost compared to stamina/enmity

twitter.com/hororosu/

Magical Nao when?

How's a budget light grid look like? I have an MLB Tales gun, Baha Dagger, 3 Chev Guns and Harps. Should I get one more gun and a GW Dagger? MLB the Harp and fill the rest of the grid with guns?

11 normal yugu animus

This is my idol imouto.

Post idol songs fags
youtube.com/watch?v=rvkmkerF9iY

>they all
Better check if they all go somewhere else without you.

Thanks, user. I see that he makes not-Miki artwork too. I see he is a man of culture too.

Did you miss the alchemy unknown?

Fuck off /@/ with your idolshit

74D41CAE

baka hl

no

>tfw I have 0 knowledge about im@s but fap to their doujins anyway

Reminds me of how I started playing GBF

Momoka, Risa, and Arisu are literal sex magnets.

>can't top 10 Rs
Give me guaranteed SR/SSR character ticket

Playable GBF idols when??? KMR pls

Nah they're the ones that insist on dragging me out of my man cave most of the time so they'd not do that. They just messaged me telling me where they're going and that I should come too.

There goes my comfy night of idoling.

>the crystals all these recruited aidorus will give
Wew

Because the original Idolmaster was a game centered in very few characters. The director already had a story to work for, Cinderella didn't have a central storyline you just mindless farm for hundred of idols and seems the direction wasn't so creative in giving each girl the necesary deep into the narrative so instead they focused more in quantity showing a little about everyone.

I really think the extra events in both the old Cinderella and Starlight Stage games flesh out a lot of characters personality as well maturing a little.

>he doesn't know

Shouldn't Cygames be worried that a new game is getting so much traffic that their serves are on the verge of reaching critical mass?

N-nani kore?

So we just aim for the characters and Brunnhilde?

They had 3 days to fix it and after 6 maintenances it still doesn't work. Aside from that the impressions don't seem to be the best either, referring to boring combat and a tough gacha, though it might be a bit early to judge since nobody reached endgame (or cleared more than a couple missions).

Characters, Damascus Crystals, Brunhilde and the necessary items to 4* her in the future if you want to unlock Ranko.

Doesn't the redux event have the Ranko summon straight up in the shop though?

I really hope there's at least 6 Damascus crystals.

Collab when?

>Five idol group unit.
>Each attack swaps to the next idol.
>Using skills gives notes in addition to it's normal effect
>Use 4th skill on any member to trigger the effect after three notes are collect, different effects depending on note order.
>Ougi recast last song
Wait, that's pretty much MH hunting horn. Shit. Whatever, still be cool.