What do you guys think of this car? I was thinking about trading my truck in for it

What do you guys think of this car? I was thinking about trading my truck in for it

The main reason would be that I can use it for work and it has to be this model in order to have it approved by my department

Does it have a good reputation? I can't find anything solid on it besides a lot of bitching and praising over small stuff

I would obviously go for a v6 base model rwd

Considering its going to be a work vehicle

>niggermobile

plus it's a FCA product, you are going to have a plethora of problems.

I hear they're not big enough on the interior
Also
>already has a truck
Why trade away a good work vehicle like that?

Can you elaborate?

Its not going to be modified at all besides the bullbar and lights for emergencies

I'm not quite sure what compels people to buy them. Certainly if they were good they'd be hot stuff on the used market.

But they are not.

I just don't use it like I used to

I love my truck but it I'm driving 60miles one way to work everyday

Oh ok. Then yeah it's designed to be something of a fleet vehicle consigned to live a dreary life of miles and duty erryday. So that's one reason why a person would think to get one.

It's good on paper but it's still an unreliable FCA turd that makes you look like a nigger.

I was hoping this new model would be better than the last version

no newer dodge has a good rep. if you want a good dodge before daimler/benz took over

Yes, that's exactly it
However that doesn't mean I won't take care of it with lots of care. I guess I wanted to know that if I do treat it good even if I'm putting 300 miles a day on it, will it give me "extra" problems

That I'm afraid I cannot give you personal advice about, but perhaps some other kindly user will chime in now that I've checked your digits and given your thread a super colossal awesome bump.

Thanks! I'll. Be here waiting for advice

It much appreciated!

A few things:

Make sure you get the 2006-2011 model. The new design looks retarded and nothing like a Charger.

Second of all, FIND THE SRT8. It's worth it.

I want it to be new. But I'll look into it

back to your cesspit

I wouldn't buy one or lease it past 2 years.

Don't, The new Chargers that are hideous. The only worthwhile ones are the R/T 392 and above.

I hoesntly feel like some of you guys get excited when you find someone from pol

Stop being weird and just ignore them if you hate them so much

racism belongs on /b/. don't get mad when people call you out on your bigotry

I'm not him, relax...

You're just falling for their troll and don't even realize it.

nice delusion.

Says the bigot.

I'm not a bigot???????????????????????????????????????

You're the reason why they keep coming back, you're not special and probably below average in all aspects of life, I truly feel sad for folks like you. I hope god blesses you out of this misery, I really mean that

Says the bigot.

>white people shit up Veeky Forums with racism and nobody says a word
>a black guy calls whites out on it and everyone loses their minds
lol

also nice projection. and god isn't real. sperg more
I am not a bigot??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Lol after this one I think I'm going to call it a day. Got plenty of good advice

God bless, have a great day or night wherever you are

What exactly do you need it for? If youre using it as just an econobox commuter car, then youre going with the wrong brand. You need to commute 60 miles every day? Get a toyota or hyundai. The Dodge won't last even if you take care of it.

Work needs it to be either a explorer or this car. I don't like explorers lol

Anyway thanks for all the help

Good night. I'll read it in the morning if the thread is still up

>He has to pick Ford or FCA
Shit man at this point it's best to flip a coin to decide. Maybe pick whatever has the best gas mileage. The only upside is that you will have good access to spare parts because these are a dime a dozen fleet vehicles.

Says the bigot.

>J.D. Power

but FCA card still have it's problems, more so worse than the domestics.