/sing/ - SINoALICE General #9

>What is SINoALICE?
It's a Japanese mobile game published by Square Enix, featuring writing by Yoko Taro, the director of the Drakengard and Nier games. There are no plans to release an English version.

>Where do I get it?
apkpure.com/sinoalice-ーシノアリスー/jp.co.pokelabo.sinoalice
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/sinoalice-ーシノアリスー/id1211063618

>How do I play this shit on PC?
Download an android emulator like Nox, memu or bluestacks and run it there

bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/
memuplay.com/

>ENGLISH WIKI
sinoalice.wiki/Main_Page

>JAPANESE WIKI
wiki.denfaminicogamer.jp/sinoalice/リセマラ当たりランキング

>OTHER USEFUL LINKS
>>Japanese gacha tier list
altema.jp/sinoalice/risemararanking
>>Partial English translations for weapons
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a5Milk1vnUi6HkFhpdITBCQVuwpKtrjwmZ46zYGz-5U/edit#gid=1295065249
>>Partial English translations for menus
imgur.com/a/kBVkd

>STARTER FAQ - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
pastebin.com/JETNA6U7

>Previous Thread

First for good typography.

I just want to play.

Thanks OP you did it

oh cool, /maint/ is up!
it was down for a while a few hours ago

How many hours will we be able to play tomorrow, 2?

I don't think I'm going to play this game for very long, it's kind of awful.

When will it end.

Depending on your definition of "play", probably have 1 hour of smooth gameplay before the infinite loading and timeout began, probably less since it's weekend on nipland.

I don't know, it's kind of fun when you actually get to play.

For what reason doth thee inflict such suffering ?

Pino's smooth butt!

What's her disability?

half of that blue would disappear if you count the time periods where you auto-timeout in storymode

It's like I'm looking at HxH hiatus chart.

>got 3/4 login rewards
>none of the daily quests done though
Not bad.

Those blues seem a bit generous.

>メイ

People are able to reroll during those blue, so there's that.

Got a Cleric Alice, is it worth it spending days on trying to reroll two SS jobs? With all this maintenance it seems like a daunting task even with three emulators and two phones.

Idol collab when?

WHO /secrettoilet/ HERE?

Alice is trash tier. Roll for Cindy or Gretel.

Is it lamia or what?

You've got a good cleric weapon, unless you really dislike clerics keep it.

I wonder if it's possible to set up a local update server so I don't have to DL half a gig per complete reroll from potato servers

You would want ALL the jobs eventually.

cosplay

What is Machi's sin?

Nha, another useless slut.

Wouldn't it be easier to just root your device and delete shared_prefs? Or even better, reroll on Nox.

The idols are cosplaying.

My perfect roll would be Alice and Cindy, but alas

I certainly don't mind clerics and Alice is cute

Stop erasing the fucking game and just delete your pref file, you stupid cunt.

That's what I'm already doing, but it still redownloads 40mb before first roll and 400mb before main screen. Even if you only delete prefs.

You still have to download the huge data after the first roll when you delete shared_prefs. Notice he's talking about complete rerolls.

I'm doing just that, it still redownloads everything. Prefs likely include info on downloaded data.

Then backing up those files might be worth a shot.

Library.

>only got 2/4 logins

Let's hope this one doesn't last until morning again. But I don't expect much.

Seriously, again? What the flying fuck.

Also with all these maintenances, I haven't been able to figure out how the fucking game itself works.
I played the first stage of Red Riding hood's story, but it was probably tutorial, right? since none of the things I equipped were present during the fight.

Well it was the same with FGO and some other games, this is normal for mobages with interns writing backend code deployed on potatoes.

That's deep.

Has anyone played a mobage that actually shut down? The only one I remember was that military one with the Huke art that just went full P2W.

Plenty. Like every game the makers of Ayakashi ghost guild made.

Get people hyped, release game, hook in the whales, cash in, terminate game, release a new game and offer a free bonus for people who played the previous game, repeat.

Fucking how

se + yokotaro

Oh shit, that's grossing, what the fuck

101 is not good.

>already better than Dragon Project
rip

>2.8

Why the fuck are people buying ANYTHING in the game while not being able to play it. Why would you toss hard earned cash to a game that barely works, at least do it when you can actually fucking play

School Star Dream, in a sense. It was a rhythm game with art by Peko a.k.a. Kani Biimu (if you ever played Hanabira VNs you know the guy), and it wasn't even terrible, cute, good music, I liked it a lot, just needed some polish with gameplay. But no, after a month it was shut down for "extended maintenace" which sort of ended A YEAR later... with the release of an entirely new game that reused the graphics and music. And it was not even a rhythm game anymore, but some weird pointless clapping simulator. I think this new version is still up, with a 2.9 rating on Play Store up from the initial 1.5.

Also, many would probably remember the Kemono Friends mobage.

Fucking a bear

So why is Cleric Alice considered bad, again?

Shit magic stats.

But she's so cute

Sure, but her matk is still shit.

Sweet RRH deal after finished rerolling

why do i keep refreshing this thread

>Refreshing manually
What's this? 2006?

>You have nothing better to do.
so em i

Where are the individual stats? Her job skills give better magic attack than Kaguya. +200 vs +150. All her other boosts are better too.

I'm not a bear though?

is it over for /sing/?

KMR and maintenance killed it. Honestly since I'm done my rerolls, I might as well just wait for the servers to unfuck themselves before trying to play.

>number of posts slowed way down these last two threads

It's over.

>why do I still check this thread

Granblue collab and maint killed us

i just installed granblue to play that idol collab kek

Where is Nines when you need him

>installing
Play on your computer bruh

guys, lets write some fanfictions about alicexgretel

Or on browser on phone. Just don't use the app unless you want to put money in.

why?

Because it's utter shit. The only thing it does is emulate the browser, but it's slower than the browser itself.

The app is slower on both pc and phone, and crashes a lot on the phone too. Use the app only if you want to pay for something so you can use the play store/app store.

what are the rates for gems? so I can know the best refund strat

Thanks, now that you mention it it is slow as fuck.

Imagine giving Pino's feminine penis long strokes while fucking him doggy style.

this is my dream, with snow white watching while she touches herself

(゚д゚( 人 ) =3 ブッ
(゚д゚( 人 ) =3 ブッ
(゚д゚( 人 ) =3 ブッ

gbf is slow either way. it's the main reason i don't even bother with it.

>like pearls cast before swine

Should've sped up the battle speed user.

Don't forget to turn on the beta setting if you are playing gbf.

I just woke up from a twisted dream, in that dream i was getting chased by the dolls from the game. Is this a sign to stop re-rolling?

It's a sing to get a life and stop being a useless NEET shut-in

Going by the previous threads on shared Job skills, wouldn't Cinderella SS and Pino S be a good starter.
>Alice, Snow White, Gretel starts as Breakers
Leveling their job alongside, Cinderella's job would result in strong teams of Breakers

Same case for
>Pino S, freebie Briar, Sorcerer Red Hood

Then there's the goyim whale cleric package
>Alice SS, Kaguya S and Red Hood 300 deal
>What a steal!

Welp, 4 hours...

Thanks user, i'll start making Disney musical about getting a life

What about a Gretel SS and Kaguya S roll?

Already listed Kaguya S, if you're a big whale and got Alice, Kaguya and Red Hood, you'd get decent Healers.

Considering that the only Minstrel is Gretel, the overall class would be weaker.

I wanted to get into it so badly because I love the art but the UI is a clusterfuck and the menu navigation ala 2005 browser-games is awful.

I gave it a try while waiting for this shit. Played the tutorial, rerolled a bit and now I'm not sure if I actually care enough to keep going. I hear it's a mega grind, the menu setup is complete trash, art is really not my style and while the girls are certainly cute, I find it really hard to actually care about any of them outside of the main ones. I'm still sort of interested in seeing what the story is like but really don't know if it's even worth putting the time into it because it seems generic as fuck.

I like little mermaid.

I hope we get more feet shots of her (although this is weird since she's supposed to be, well, mostly a mermaid?), but otherwise Alice is still the cutest.