OFFICIAL FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?

Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?

What are your car related plans for the weekend?

your car > whores

post waifu

stay mad weeaboo faggots :D

holy shit this cuck is fuming lol

a total meltdown

why? because my headlights are out due to some space leprechaun fuckery, thats why

>stayed mad

Lol as predicted

say the line

When was the last time you didn't feel alone, Veeky Forums?
How old were you?

which line?

the one the corvette can't reach faster than the gtr

the finish line lol

>push my shit it harder
nah you've already suffered enough this week lol

BTFO
T
F
O

Prez/o/ will sperg at this

I came home two hours ago. Went out to play pool with my friends, then we grabbed some Subway and went for drinks.

eurofag btw

Never.

what car is that

top kek

Ae86 Levin

A Toyota

it is 10:15, Saturday morning.

I'm having a nice dinner with the senpai
My bf is in NYC with his friend today.
I'm going to help my dad shop for a car for my sister this weekend.
waifu related

I'm about to go out to cash my check and then probably get some pizza.

>related plans
Wash my car because its fucking dirty.

Just got out of work. Been awake for like... uh 30 hours or now? Pretty much working all week.

me and the missus might be going to a car show next wednesday tho.

>Never.
i'm sorry

I'm not though, I'm at work.

...because they called me in on my off day because they needed me and I didn't have anything better to do.

at least you have work

>work week from Tuesday to Saturday, 3pm est to 12am est
I feel ya br/o/ther

Not alone, I'm uberring Chad and Stacy's to their orgies.

>have a job
>always worry I'm going to get fired
>they always offer me optional overtime if I like
>up to 16 hours a week

I'm torn, I love the place, I love the people. I feel like I do pretty well but I always worry I'm about to be fired.

Home sick from work with what's probably strep throat. And I have a huge paper I need to write this weekend. Kill me

BRUTAL

>Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?
no local bros, no local meets
>What are your car related plans for the weekend?
change sparkplugs and go for a drive somewhere fun
probably with trees
>your car > whores
agree
>post waifu
new comp, can some br/o/s hook me up with some WAT-chan?

>can some br/o/s hook me up with some WAT-chan?
i 2nd gear this motion

Cause I got canceled on.
Pic is best girl

kek

>why are you alone on a friday night
Because i have no friends outside of the internet
>why arent you out going to meets?
I dont like going to meets. I dont get along with those of the local car scene.
>ehat are your car related plans for the weekend
None. Were experiencing a severe heat wave and temp is above 100. I did bring the air cleaner for the mustang inside so i can practice my pinstriping

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?
Because work soon.

>Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?
See above.

>What are your car related plans for the weekend?
Dunno really. Wanna do an oil change, but my brother took my jack and stands earlier in the week and the fucker hasn't given them back. Don't really have the money to do anything with the stereo in the Supra, and the same problem for the alternator in the RX7... truly a shitty weekend for wanting to do anything with the cars. Guess I'll just sit at home and autistically play Gran Turismo 3 or something.

>post waifu
Kk

What rx7 you got user?

The day before I left for BMT. I had a whole family and a bunch of friends, and then I went in and saw a thing and now my family and old friends walk on egg shells around me.

Ask your boss for an actual real evaluation on your performance. If the boss is good he'll give it, and if not he'll flat out refuse. If given, accept the praise with grace and take the negative reviews with the mindset that you'll work to get better.

sorry user i hope you feel better

If you never post that tomato cunt again and delete all instances of her from your hard drive I will.

>boss told me I was getting an eval
>asked him when
>he said it was already done and was going to give it to me
>asked every week for a month
>still haven't received it

I'm really confused about this. I mean, I worked there for a month and a half and they bumped my pay from 13 to 14.5 an hour and offered me a lot of OT if I wanted it.

Got back from my first car meet an hour ago. Saw some nice cars but a good 75% of people there are either awful to talk to or just plain rude. Are all of them like that or did I just get shit luck?

what you said applies to any place with people

people are shit

cars dont make people less shit

Take the raise, and start socking away money in a savings account. Do good in your current job and continue trying to advance until you can't or they won't let you. Do the things that you need to do before your boss asks you.

If you get fired, file for unemployment and grind the job hunt game again.

>can't run from the pain
Not with those shoes, you won't

It gets really unfair doesn't it? Maybe all you wanted to do was help people, maybe you just wanted some income, but basically they'll never see you the same again.
Does it ever occur to them that if I wanted to kill people so badly, then why am I still here and not being deployed again?

I've gone to gun shows and they're not nearly as bad, but then again, I know a lot more about guns than I do cars, so maybe it was just easier to talk to people and I didn't notice as much.

>live by greek row
>go for run from 7-830 at night
>run past all the parties i wasn't invited to
>get bullied by drunk sorority girls for running
>hear one of the say "wow you're short" (im 5'8)

;_; my baiku would never hurt me like this, thinking about riding somewhere tomorrow but I'm new to the area and have no idea where to go

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?
Everyone I know moved away
Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?
I just want to stop being lonely
What are your car related plans for the weekend?
Maybe take wheels off and clean them also fuel filter
your car > whores
I just want to stop being lonely
post waifu
Rate my SEAfu

Honestly, deployments are my happy place. I don't have to worry about the fucking fat civilian security manager, or the CSM tossing the barracks, or any of the other CONUS bullshit. It's the mission and only the mission over there, and it is fucking good.

Dad was Army too, but in the 80s. He sometimes calls me a faggot for not wanting to retire at twenty, even though he did that desk shit in Germany for his whole career.

>peeble are shiddy
Not everyone you meet is going to be your friend, user

Same applies here user, though I will admit sororities are naturally filled with spoiled retards

Do what makes you happy, user.
Your fathers hangups should only concern you if you have to deal with him in person. Whats he going to do when he's not around? And I'm sure he doesn't care as much as you think he does.

I guess I'll get lost on the VA for about 20 years for a while, and then die from exposure on the street somewhere lol.

Beat to shit Vert FC. I swear there's a problem with the alternator or tranny wiring. RPMs dip hard with headlights on, and RPMs can Spike/Die when I push in the clutch. Still, it's hella fun in the backroads, even if it's NA.

Looks like fun either way. Night be buying a clean af Fb within the next few weeks.

A corolla

>Vert FC
my condolences

It's tons of fun. Doesn't pick up speed well past about 50, but give it some time and it can easily hit 110+. I imagine an FB being the same way. If nothing else, you'll learn to keep speed going around corners rather than slowing down and speeding up after.

Really not that bad DESU. I've managed to beat a supercharged Miata in the downhill once, and can generally keep up with Subarus going full on.

Yeah my dad and I are gonna pick it up to turn into a track day car. Never driven a rotary yet but I'm very excited
Figured dailying my wrx would be a poor idea.
Im exciting for it though.

How to find the perfect tree to wrap your car around Veeky Forums?