Azura is shit.

Tharja a vest and cannon

hi feg

Marrying Faye!

Keep posting castle leaders

Hi.

I want to Nowi to play together with loli Tiki

sexually

Do you think this'll be a good enough score by the end of the week?
Or am I going to need to get 4830+ to swim with the whales?

>You couldn't possibly live long enough to see a loli dragon grow up and develop some nice titties
Fuck guys I don't think life's worth living anymore

Sirius for the Archanea and Masked Knight for the Velentia vortex? Yes?

I can't believe people are defending the Tempest event.
It's so easy...if you already have a perfect team and also play non-stop for a week and also have a perfect run every time!
I can't believe there's multiple topics trying to calm everyone down and reassure them that this event is just fine. I'm sure things are going great for those who have both enough free time to play this like it is their job and also somehow enough money to whale for a perfect, skilled-up team that also happens to include one of the bonus characters.

Jill

I thought I'd be getting more defenses with Palla off the defense team but I have less than any of the past 9 or 10 seasons when she was upgraded and put as the lead unit.

I think you'll get swallowed up.

mad because bad

The rewards are extremely good so of course it's extremely challenging. You don't need the perfect team to beat it, you just need to stop being bad.

Why don't you try something a little more your speed. Like the normal difficulty. Slow and steady right Jeb?

Anyone been playing on NOX lately? is it still going well?

Now we postulate ways to link every Fire Emblem game in the series to Awakening in some shoehorned manner

Go.
Go.

I've used Nino in every round of Tempest maps so far and I've always run into Leo by the end

Does the game know that I'm using Nino?

If I merge 4* Marth with skills into 5* Marth, will it give 5* Marth the skills from 4* Marth? Or does it have to be a 5* into a 5*.

Outrealm gates

aynharjars

>FE4
Obvious. Chrom was based off Sigurd

Post-game dungeon with grima as the final boss

When will IS stop giving Awakening all the attention and focus on the continents that actually need some love like Judgral and Magvel?

5* Marth inherit all of the 4* one

The enhanced unit will receive all skills the lost unit owned.

Idoun is Grima's daughter.

mommy

Dragon's Gate battle against Grima
Ike's genealogy from himself/immediate family to Priam
Revenants foreshadowed alongside Deadlords in Jugdral

are you implying that we will only get masked units from the Vortex?

I'm ready to fight Loki

Why must this loli bitch have so much health

They forgot that Megvel was a thing. FE4 will get a remake though

IS hates Magvel for not being Valentia
they'll never acknowledge if possible

Neat, I've gotta kill some units so I figured I'd build the skills I want onto 4* Marth (female) now and then I can just sacrifice her to the 5* one later on.

DO MY BEST
Dumb scrub.

now you know why I have Renewal memes
how did I out-Tharja you?

that's how it works. It'd be better to make the 4 star one a 5 star, level it up to 40 to get all skills, then merge for a +1 as it's a special event unit.

>Sacred Stones is only just getting a Cipher deck and it has to share with Heroes/Warriors
FE8 fans... had a tough life.

A sequel to Echoes; Shadows of Valm.

Seriously did FE8 murder their families? Why does IS hate Magvel so much?

STOP BULLYING VERONICA RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR I WILL MAKE YOU PAY!

Alright I think I can do 700 runs pretty consistently so long as I don't get deep dicked and run into too many problem spawns on a map like the side canyons or the one with the two entryways where one has that single forest tile.

>12.3k score
>Ranked 4k
I'll be happy if I can stay in the top 5k desu, the top slots are going to be whales using orbs to power through stamina refills or tryhards blowing all their potions for 2k more feathers.

The Awakening Falchion is actually all the Falchions merged into one sword.

do i have to grind sp again or are the skills still unlocked?

Because they know about the OHKO meta and couldn't think nothing to make this shit challenging but increasing the HP

You can fail every time on the last map of Lunatic by surrendering and get everything in time. Let's do the math.

You get 12 stamina an hour. Multiply that by 24, you have 288 stamina a day. Divide that by 20 for the stamina cost for one run. You get 14.4 plays worth of stamina. Multiply that by 339, the score you get by surrendering the final map of the hardest version of Lunatic. You get 4881 points from a day's worth of stamina. The event lasts 14 days, but I'll just multiply by 10. That's 48,881 points. That means 11 days worth of stamina will get you Quickened Pulse, and that's if you can't beat all of the maps.

I'll admit it's stupidly grindy but you don't even need a great team.

>Zephiel getting buffed to 41 attack at level 16

holy shit

No. my army of Tharjas will bully Veronica until she gives me what I want

Just use a green (lol by the end of the next week you'll get triggered every time someone mentions the word Tempest

She would have died anyway if she had renewal since Veronica has special up
Tharjafag is a fucking shitter though

Fomortiis is also an alchemy experiment gone wrong.

The skills will be ready to equip if you merge.

>Not blowing all your botions to get every single orb reward

What else are you going to use them on mate?

fuck off how are you so sticc but thicc

do you think lyn wears underwear under her bridal gown

thank you

The Outrealms already do that. Awakening was made as the end all be all point for the series, even the brand new game had to have a line tacked on "yeah I've heard of this super old thing" when referring to Fatesland.

by that point my Tharja would have healed and would proc her attack up skill and crush her

no

Veronica will explode every day until she likes it.

I already am triggered by this event, I hate it so much. It made me use my orbs, but at least I got Desperation out of it.

Not for long, she won't.

>Implying I need potions to get 100k
I just used a potion to do the xenologue and the Zephiel quests, and use natural stamina for tempest. Will be done with 3 days to spare withuot any refills.

No, it just wastes time once the honeymoon's begun

Fates wasn't real though. They've heard of it because it was a fanfic that Owain wrote

I also got a nice Karel. My Tits Annie loved it. I kinda miss him, but his edgelord version ain't that cool.

Friendship ended with Veronica
Now Kiran is my best friend

Do you think Owain's family are ashamed of his writing, or do they encourage it?

In a world where fanfiction isn't recognized, would he just be an avant-garde fiction writer or something?

An incarnation of Rhajat in every game to stalk your MU Unit

Henry DEFINITELY approves of his writing.

Owain is a garbage character. Fuck off

stop it no one's laughing

Heh I do this too. Ignis blows up the loli.

Why was he so shit in his own fan fiction?

Well the garbage character wrote a garbage game

Setsuna and Bride Cordelia, living in harmony, Tempest Trials, Archers Only. Do you feel it?
youtube.com/watch?v=Rn9XXCoWOGs

>roll -spd +def 5 star Robin
This is my third fucking -spd 5 star in a row
Fuck it I'm giving his damn tome to Ursula after this Tempest shit is over.

How's -Hp +Res for Elise though?

>Literally using Setsuna ever
Would have been the perfect team with Takumi or Jeorge

Given how bad Fates' story is, it's entirely reasonable/probable to think that it's just his shitty fanfic with his self-inserts of him and his friends.
Kinda funny actually.

Don't you have desperation? Honestly I remember some /feg/got telling me when I spent 20k to sac Navarre for desperation 3 to Nino it was a dumb move, but I've yet to regret it and I'm a contender for stingiest f2p here.

Best team in Thabes?

Xander please stop thrusting your sword into the little girls.

You might be too retarded for a simple game like Heroes, but I'll give you a (you) regardless.

This shit wouldn't be accepted if it was in FE13 and 14

-spd robin really isn't a huge deal and getting defense to buff up his bonfire is actually pretty alright. He's gonna get dumped on by any mage worth a shit anyway

I do, that forecast is with it applied, Veronica just has so much damn health I need to have like all 4 stats buffed so my meme-tome can kill her.

bow knights upon bow knights and also genny is there

Mine is neutral and can tank Veronica Lunatic+.

My +Atk Tharja one rounds that bitch.

Yeah because those two games had NO revealing attire WHATSOEVER. I mean, Tharja, Nowi, Camilla, Charlotte and Ophelia were practically wearing hijabs

It's never been easier to roll a Therja

I used the following:
Alm - Hero - Falchion
Celica - Princess - Beloved Zofia
Delthea - Priestess - Mage Ring
Mae - Priestess - Mage Ring
Zeke - Gold Knight - Gradivus
Conrad - Gold Knight - Emperor's Lance
Python - Bow Knight - Killer Bow
Lukas - Dread Fighter - Brave Sword
Tatiana - Saint - Speed Ring (She actually died when I attracted to many fire dragons and I had to fight Grima without her)
Faye - Saint - Dracoshield

Shouldn't be too hard unless you're a shitter

>This kills the spic

It was a dumb move because it's available on a 4*. The regret will come when you eventually have 9 Shanna's like me.