Super Pursuit Vehicle

A high-dollar criminal organization/futuristic police force has tasked you with building and utilizing a Super Pursuit Vehicle. Only you can do it, user.

What car do you build?

Other urls found in this thread:

lukeskaff.com/projects/car/third-gen-f-body-brake-upgrade/
youtube.com/watch?v=xqHrTtvFFIs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwL0t5kPf6E
youtube.com/watch?v=JxRLyiBs3XA
youtube.com/watch?v=TXIzsU3AtBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would go with a midnight purple Nissan 300ZX with an RB swap.

>forgot pic

Stock Camaro ZL1

2003 automatic infiniti g35 with a cold air intake

VW Polo with the Trump performance package

rally-spec STi without the 300HP suck plate in the intake, basically.

Unless you think I need a dune runner or something

A fleet of Ford Crown Victorias with these on the dashboard.

This here mang, not only will i BTFO Senna and his fanfags if they even think about running but ill get 21mpg city when just patrolling the area.

Toyota Corolla AE86 with a few simple mods.

Infinate firing angles

1985 IROC-Z, no t-tops
>stock outward appearance
>intercooled LSA swap
>Tremec TR6060
>Heidts IRS conversion
>Spohn chromoly tubular k-member
>Pinto manual rack
>Bilstein adjustable coilovers
>bi-modal true dual exhaust
>front brake upgrade as seen here
lukeskaff.com/projects/car/third-gen-f-body-brake-upgrade/
>245/50/16 BFGoodrich gforce sport comp-2
>two large round rally fog lights replacing the stock square ones

Honda Civic

This. 3k civic with a few simple mods to BTFO all the trackfags.

Probably a blacked out terminator mustang with the interior of a BMW (so HUD modern dials switches and so on in the interior)

Probably a rally car of some sort, 4wd and good enough clearance and suspension mods to do light offroading or at least jump a curb and haul ass across a dirt field.

Remove dead weight, install light armor, maybe a gun turret of some type that the passengers can use.

Like a Subaru WRX crossed with the Warthog from Halo.

OP didn't say this was a trailer park police force.

I.C.E patrol vehicle

Now that's what I call a tired meme

>Pinto manual rack
When GM actually sucks so bad you have to put something like a Pinto manual rack in to make it better

It's not that being GM made the recirculating ball steering suck, it's it being recirculating ball steering that makes it suck. It was obsolete when new and adds an assload of weight to the front end of the car. Ford recirculating ball steering in the same year Mustang GT is just as shitty.

94 eg hatch

For police work, with unlimited budget, I'd make a completely custom built car, with an armored hull forming most of the frame.
>built to take shots from armor piercing .30-06, but nothing more, we have MRAPs for that. Bottom has skid plates but no armor.
>Mid engined, AWD coupe powered by a turbocharged DOHC V8 or whatever gives me the 600 HP I need to chase down boosted Dodge Chargers in a mini tank
>Dressed up to look like an oversized Fiero GT
>between four and ten inches of ground clearence due to hydraulic adjustable torsion bar suspension
>Uses an automatic transmission only because I need one hand free to operate the guns.
>Armed with a remote controlled light machine gun turret that pops out of the roof and a 5 shot 20mm fixed forward facing cannon.
>Has lights on the front and back that can blind everyone, even in daylight
>uses SUV tires. Spare wheels have to be carried by other police vehicles.
>electronic brakes apply the right amount of force to each brake to corner as quickly as possible
>entire front end of the car is filled with fuel to deal with bare bones interior covered in airbags, the computer, and the radio. Windows, which do not roll down, have reflective tint to hide this.
>the computer can remotely shut down any car with a cellular connection. There's a license plate camera on the front for this.
>you can actually detach the doors to use as a sheild. Its too heavy to ever do this though.

As for rich criminal work, just use whatever car, because if you're smart you're also the cops. And the judges. And the spies. And the government. And the News. Because you started of as the banks, and were willing to work towards this day where you own everything, for generations.

Play the long con and you don't need a car that can put up a fight.

Ford Explorer with bull bar

Audi RS6, but with normal A6 bodykit. Stealthy as fuck.

it's already there, user

*chases you on tbe highway for 10 minutes nefore having to recharge*

lol

Audi R8 with the V10 TDi Big speed with long range.

You'll be wanting to have some cunts with guns, so a Range Rover SVR or an Audi V12 Q7

>a Super Pursuit Vehicle

know whats sad?
people have actually done crazier shit to those cars.
>7 second 1/4 mile

You'd audisteer off the road in the first high speed corner you encounter.

They were also actually pursuit vehicles.

I mean, essentially I'd just replicate the bodywork of a full sized SUV (for example, a Ramcharger) with two inch thick steel. I'd need up the engine bay and rear hatch with double thickness steel. Drop in a supercharged 426 with all the bells and whistles and fit it with a custom trophy truck style suspension.

Massive axles, bash plates, snorkel, all the bells and whistles to make it capable of going overland while still being capable of moving on the streets.

Power output would have to compensate for the tremendous weight, but with a nitrous system set up, it would be really quick on the low end. Weaponry would be meaningless. With that much mass at those speeds, it'd be a screaming V8 Battering Ram. Whatever it hit would be toast.

you'd lose against any small car because you will be out of gas after 10 minute

He didn't tell you about the fleet of support trucks and being able to refuel while en route.

It refuels via Wi-Fi hotspot

its going to be the most hilarious cascade failure ever, i see it: support trucks with exponentially bigger fuel tank to refuel other support trucks that try to refuel pursuit trucks

You think it's a fire engine, but actually it sprays diesel. He calls it The Mobile Molotov.

>Super Pursuit Vehicle

A highly tuned diesel for cross-continental pursuit.

>4 doors that open wide to use as cover/ to feed a troublesome perp into the back seat
>4 seat vehicle with divider separating rear occupants from the front as well as each other
>run flat tires rated to 180MPH
>magnetic adjustable suspension rates combined with road surface focused LIDAR
>hydraulically ride height adjustable for high speed downforce as well as jumping curbs
>bullet proof glass all around to defeat 9mm at point blank range
>armor around engine, in doors to defeat 7.62 AK rounds at typical urban combat range
>isolated and offline vehicle control computers for security, with minor EMP tolerance
>modified sport bucket seats to both hold the officer as well as his hip mounted gear
>officers must be RFID tagged and within a foot of driver's seat in order for car to move as well as access onboard equipment
>360 degree dash cams, covering front and rear seats
>360 outside cameras w/ night vision. plate, registration scanning and facial recognition standard
>DCT 8 speed gearbox with column mounted paddles for when the automatic mode isn't reacting fast enough
>4WD system (2WD mode is RWD) with electrically locking and limited slip front/rear/center differentials under different driving conditions. manually adjustable with presets for ease of use.
>flex-fuel rated DOHC V8 with HCCI and cylinder deactivation. electric motor powered off a supercapacitor to reduce load in stop/go traffic.
>interior is airtight with HEPA certified air filtration
>roll cage integrated into the body
I honestly can only see Charger/Taurus sized cars being able to do this, of course SUV models as well.

Hilarious idea, but I neglected to mention giant fuel reservoirs in the back of the truck. With just a driver and passenger seat, the entire back twelve feet would be nothing but fuel. It's probably have a good pursuit radius of 1000 miles.

But the whole point is that the truck would be a Hunter-Killer. Scout cars would report a target and this giant bastard would go at it like a cruise missile.

I like to think they assigned this to that super happy cop that can't see the world for how bad it is.

Audi V10 TDI in an STI with an auxiliary tank in the hatch

/thread

>tfw u will never own the legendary XB

youtube.com/watch?v=xqHrTtvFFIs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwL0t5kPf6E

Mah Nigga

>Pinto manual rack
>two large round rally fog lights replacing the stock square ones
KYS

NA Miata with the googly eyes mod. Instantly adds 20 hektiks.

slow pieces of shit...i can smoke the fuck out of this in my 1994 EG hatch with a couple of simple mods:

- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
- spec-R full drag suspension
- Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
- 1 044 bosch pump
- 1200 rc injectors
- golden eagle sleeved block
- cp 10:1 pistons
- Eagle rods
- arp headstuds
- oem h22 headgasket
- Balance shaft delete
- competition clutch twin disc
- Port and polished head
- skunk2 valve springs and retainers
- Str cam gears
- crower stage 1 cams
- aluminium radiator with slim fan
- gsr transmission with itr lsd.
- qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
- k20 rbc manifold
- qsd throttle body spacer
- blox 70mm throttle body
- 4bar omni map sensor
- 6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
- hks bov
- Garret 102mm turbocharger.
- Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- Custom water to air intercooler set up
- aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch volks drag rims
- 2 15 inch volks rear rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous

im making 248 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be.

>seats lots of criminals
>doesn't need a special mobile HQ truck as it's already one
>real rascals will never suspect a rascal
>agile in tight spaces so you can chase on-foot rascals

>would watch a movie chase scene with that vs. VW hippie bus

>A high-dollar criminal organization/futuristic police force has tasked you with building and utilizing a Super Pursuit Vehicle.
Pic related

>What car do you build?
Car? You want a SUPER vehicle, not some boring cage.

youtube.com/watch?v=JxRLyiBs3XA
youtube.com/watch?v=TXIzsU3AtBs

I know these cars are a bit dated but its a good starting point in terms of modifications. Any new high end sports car, maybe a McLaren modified in this format would be the best.

What else do you suggest for replacing the awful recirculating ball steering? The pinto rack fits without modification.

The Spinner would be neat.

Believe me, nothing will escape our vigilant eyes from this bad boy.

stop being a nigger.

A stock 2012 Fiat 500 Abarth.

>si cluster
fucking died.

Because why the fuck not.