New restoration project

Hey Veeky Forums, what do you think of my new project? I'm gonna completely restore her with the branding and all.

Here is some more pictures of the truck and the Facebook post I got it from.

That's fly as fuck, my nigger
>would luck update threads on how it goes

that's heckin pritty

Glad you guys like it! it was a total steal as you will see.

haha, i remember when Ford and Coke had some sort of partnership long ago, and for Chevy it was Pepsi.

That's fuckin rad.

>500

Definitely something wrong somewhere, engine or rust

Guy that owned this thing was a mechanic for Coca-cola, working on the semis and stuff. I wonder if the Tommy-gate was original? I doubt it though.

Bad gas tank and rusty outside, nothing a little hard work can't fix.

Nice truck, hope you enjoy it and the restoration goes well.
Keep us updated user

>bad gas tank but we hooked it up to a gas can in the bed
>runs good

dude thats pretty cool. The company bought him that truck.

you gonna keep the coca cola stuff? i would

I had no idea it would get this attention so ill defiantly keep you guys updated with weekly updates or when anything big comes up.

That's a nice rig. I'm still in the process of finding the same year model with the flareside bed.

Hell yeah, I'm not gonna go overkill with the coke branding like a dumbass I'm gonna try to keep it as original as possible. If I do a good job it might make a good addition to a museum somewhere.

i'd leave it how it looks now, fix the rust and drop in a modern v8 perhaps.

or crown vic chassis

I might want to keep the engine stock to increase the value, I've never seen one of these for sale on any of the websites so I'm guessing they are pretty rare therefore Orginal>Modded right?

keep the body as is user, it looks really cool with the patina

Not for everything, it's a long bed dude, it won't sell for much in 20-30 years time anyways, everyone wants a short bed. Don't be that guy who worries about how much it's going to sell for, build it the way you want, drive it and enjoy it.

Its got that vintage look to it now, but imagine it in all of its red and white shining glory... thee is no way on gods green earth I will just make it a plain looking truck, I'm gonna keep that design and make sure its replicated to the best of my abilities.

Patina looks cooler than it being 100% restored the way it was. Patina tells the story, fresh paintjob won't.

Oh no I didn't mean to just some guy looking for a truck, I was talking around and some commercials and museums might be interested if I pretty it up. thats where I can really show her off.

ur doinirite user

Who the fuck has even seen a cocacola truck before?

So whats her name then Veeky Forums? looks like we have a little fanbase going here already.

Just the big semi-trucks, I've never seen one like this before.

I'd prefer a round light of slightly earlier vintage, but I wish you good luck and godspeed.

I think it'd be better off keeping it the way it looks desu, It's your truck but it'd be nicer just to keep it the way it is.

Bed might be original. Here's a modern one.

Why...

If I were you OP, I'd refresh the wheels and the chrome, fully restore the interior, rebuild engine and trans, make the engine bay look pretty, and leave the rest alone.

Just imagine
>bouncing down the road in your cocacola truck
>blasting 80s tunes or whatever you jam is
>slide out because it's a dirt road
>hand out a fresh cocacola out of the cooler

You could be on the verge of living the American Dream.

Thats a goddamn beautiful picture to imagine user