>tfw i find a RT/10 Viper for sale at only $23k
>tfw i know i can't afford atm
>tfw i will never find a better deal than this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ndzth3gVRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why even live

Go into debt.

I mean you can be reasonable, and go into a similar amount of debt for a brand new shitbox. Or you can do it for a viper, and die historic or go bankrupt because of gas prices.

it hurts just thinking of the normie fucktards who pay 23k upfront for a shitty leather camry instead of actual automotive treasures like this.

thing looks like a miata lmao

this is like comparing a pitbull to a ferret.

To be fair, most people would fling one of them into a tree, and don't need a viper.

I like the viper but honestly they're just so bad for the price. A C5 corvette can be had for $12-15k, is only down 50hp, but has a much better chassis.

You got it backwards. It’s the normys looking at us crazy.
Most people want reliable and comfy cars.

>spends 23k on a beat to shit slow car
>has super high insurance
>can't find replacement parts
>paying out the ass for everything
>being beaten in everyway by that camery
What's it like know you live like a faggot?

random cowls thrown together and painted a pale yellow tinge

no thats the showroom paint and american build quality

>slow
>400 hp is slow
?
>cant find parts
>paying out the ass
more like talking out the ass
>truck engine
>shares tons of parts with other dodges
>least expensive repairs of sports cars of that tier
>basically bulletproof
why you gotta shit on people for wanting a fun car
go be a debbie downer elsewhere

>slow as shit
400 hp
>can't find replacement parts anywere
It's a DCX parts bin special

holy shit can you be anymore of a clueless dickhead?

The viper is quite exotic. It shares some interior parts, that's about it. It's not a truck engine and shares nothing with other Dodge engines. The 1st gen chassis was horrible and it couldn't lay down the power. 5 second 0-60 for a 400hp/550tq car weighing 3000 pounds is terrible.

the viper is trash, why would you ever consider it?

>5 second 0-60
4.5*
>3000 pounds
3250 lbs

>not a truck engine
its based on the LA family of engines

>5 seconds
>3000
>4.6
>3284

>rounding 0-60 time up while rounding weight down?
fucking top stuff mate

viper-tier

It is based on the LA engines, but it shares pretty much nothing with them, even the other V-10s used in Trucks.

nice bait

The only difference with the block is constructed material which is the only reason anyone can technically claim "IT SHAREZ NO PARTZ". It is literally a hotrodded LA engine.

Fine sure. But you still shouldn't go in thinking the maintenance costs will be the same as V-10 magnum Ram. Is it just a lighter high strung LA? Yeah sure it is. But you still can't go to a store and order truck parts and slap them all willy nilly.

Someone post that antecedent pic.

Maybe they just don't want to be murdered by the fuel economy on this car. And maybe they just want a daily driver.

>herp derp fuel economy!

who the fuck cares

People who don't buy a Viper.

My car gets 13mpg city. Do I care? Nope, because its not a boring shitbox camry cuckmobile. Only poor people care about MPG.

Haha you'd just buy that Viper and it'd just stand in your driveway becasue you'd have no dosh to pay for the fuel, and you'd end up riding the public transport, mate.

>public transport

I don't have enough melanin to do that.

if you are genuinely confused why a normie would want a new sedan over a thrashed 20 year old plastic two seater, you're a fucking idiot.

A 1990s Civic it is then, I guess.

>a shitty VAG
Oh boy

Guarantee its nicer than your shitbox, bud.

>a shitty VAG nicer than anything
Even the said Civic is better haha.

Ah yes, $60k+ cars are shitty compared to civics! How could I be so foolish as to think otherwise?

Get fucked kid.

Oh my god you are actually serious. You actually do own that shitty VAG. Oh man I feel bad for you.

I've been in more vag than you ever will :)

Yeah no doubt, user. I tend to avoid VAGs as they're garbage.

>mate
>dosh

Eurocuck confirmed, no wonder you seem to think gasoline is expensive.

And yes, it's called Gasoline, gasoline is a byproduct of petroleum refinement, you don't put raw "petrol" in your car you limey cunt.

Okay man as much as I love to drive old 2 seat GT cars with no power steering or AC, that have tons of road noise and no safet whatsoever, I can totally understand why most people wouldn't want to, especially on a daily basis. We're actually the crazy ones for spending 23k on machines like this, not the other way around.

>would love a Viper
>live in winter country
>can't own 2 cars because I move around too much
>Viper is too low with wheels too wide to survive a blizzard
>will never daily a Viper

>insurance
>gas
>maintenance
>reliability
>comfort
>safety

>ywn marry her

what's the retail on one of those?

Why so spensive? Buy a shitty one with a blown engine and LS swap it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ndzth3gVRY

>insurance
>gas

Insure it as a second pleasure vehicle. Shit's cheap. It gets the same fuel economy as a truck. It's not a big deal in America.

more than you can afford

>LS swapped viper

Sacrilege

Years ago there was a black early RT10 that had been brutally keyed that sold for $18k on ebay. I think you can do better than $23k for a beat Viper.

Nah cunt, raw petrol is for sniffing!

but you could daily an AWD GTR, even in the snow.

>but muh cost
don't be a faggot

Also, the early Vipers are pretty much junk compared to the new models, they aren't good drivers, the brakes barely stop the car, even though the look/idea hasn't changed much the new cars are a completely different animal than the old ones. I've never seen a 1st gen at the track, 3rd/4th gens are actually really popular at the track considering there aren't too many on the road.

Who needs forced induction??! Pft

Here is my engine ;)

>edgy poster
>unironically wants to buy a rolling coffin

I mean, there are faster ways to kill yourself.

I dont want a GTR I want a goddamn Viper

>Herp derp
Fuck off back to whatever shithole you crawled out of, you cancerous fuck.

The viper just looks wrong without stripes