Truckerfag Thread - /TFG/

>Holla If Yu'z Hurd Edition

Brevious Bread: >44 tonnes of broken dolly legs
>34 blood stained tires
>Sign that lease and I'll put you in a daycab Stirling with no a.c. and a worn out clutch
>CDL How Do? Community college or a private driving school ideally
>Learn how to chain up babby truckers, winter is coming
>Unless you drive in Hawaii, then learn how to escape lava flows

>Truckerfag is out hauling M109 howitzers on his 48' step deck, why aren't you?
>EF's gril home cooks him dinner and then hard drugs every night
>Bepis hasn't finished a work day not on the end of a tow truck hook in aboutthree weeks
>Whiney will finally start pre-pre-pre orientation classes for Schlumberger in October
>Oilfag is enjoying the sights, sounds, and snows of a typical Canadian Autumn
>Balam's flatbedding job is kill, otr awaits
>Doublesfag has a hollaworthy wife
>Primefag has a Prime Autism Awareness truck
>Primely is on the run from the Vory V Zakone
>Bandit used his mouth to get out of an inspection
>Truckdog has a no money down, fifteen year, 46% interest loan on an MSI laptop
>Gundam fixed his abs light issues usingthis one weird trick that involves a 4 pound sledgehammer

First

Ya'll'd've ain't dun no rite heeyaw, itellya hwut!

>>Learn how to chain up babby truckers, winter is coming

What does that mean

Learn how to correctly and safely apply tire chains.

Oh well, i'll never be able to afford these insane laptop repayments unless I start shifting serious units on itunes.

F̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ S̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶

bugger

GS500 BEST BEGINNER BIKE

>I'll put you in a daycab Stirling with no a.c. and a worn out clutch
tfw my life as a hotrock jockey

Tomposter?

Missed it by that much I did

That's actually good advice, not that we ever have proper winters in Australia.

Nah, my name isn't Tom, buddy.

Lel

Pic related

I learned on a Vulcan 500, parallel twins are super forgiving. 300 sportbikes look retarded tho.

>get out early on last run of the week
>boss gave c-note bonus to those who ran as soon as they could through the hurricane
>whatagreatday.jpg
>sit down in rest area to take dump
>dick touches toilet water

th-think I'm just gonna start the whole day over....

Tell me about Peterbilt. I was driving on i80 and saw a ton of those dealers by the side of the highway.

Why are they special?

They're shit trucks for tryhard supertruckers

But what trucks are best trucks then?

Volvo.

KW

Does Cummins make good truck engines?

In the past couple weeks, I have only finished my whole route 2 days. Either it's impossibly heavy or the truck breaks down.

They asked me to work today. Fuck no. I got plans with #2 when she gets off work at 2:00pm. Now I'm like 95% sure she's a virgin still but haven't outright asked and I know that she's about ready to give that up. That body tho, it will be some fun.

Jelly. I'm khv myself. Is it hard to date as a trucker?

It's time for another round of pissy cups, only this time they've thrown in a hair follicle test as well. Sucks that I'm bald.

Wut your old job say when you quit?

>tfw 36hr resets are for pussies
I never had one from last week since I worked Sat until 7pm and was back Mon morning at 5am. And all the guys that went in today, many of em will be out real late and they won't get a 36hr reset this week either if they work past 5pm tonight. Mentioned it to my boss and he's like "Shhh! Let's just get this shit done!"

>khv
Had to hit up Urban Dictionary for that

And I'm not a real trucker. I'm local. Only problem is these girls at my stops always seem to work nights and weekends to it's impossible for me to get any sleep if I try n chill with them on a weekday.

This girl is tricky bc she's the oldest of 3 girls in a Latino family and parents are super protective. I was tryin to get her out near my place so we could go eat at this nice restaurant on the beach but her mommy doesn't want me to have her for the whole day. But I'll get a quick lunch and then I'm sure she will jump on top of me in the car and might be able to hang out some more by her place after that. I have never met a girl that is so into me and I don't think she has ever been that into a guy before so I'm having my fun with this one. And she really is a good girl too but I can get her to do some stuff that she would never normally do because of that. It's awesome.

Also I tell all the people like you the same thing- stop being a fat neckbeard and it's so easy.

Idk what happened to me recently. I haven't fucked a girl in years and years, and I was a fat kid in HS so the girls that did like me, I wasn't into. But then I lost some weight and I still had no confidence. But recently I got rid of my glasses n tried to get a couple more pounds off since meeting ol' coffee girl and I still have very little confidence but I can pick up on the signs a lot better and know when girls like me. In addition to the two, I have at least 4 other girls at some of my stops who are 8/10+ that I know I could go give my phone number to right now and they would be texting me that night. And a bunch of 6-7/10 girls that would be so easy to get. One of my customers who is a lil older and married was huggin me in the store yesterday, a Speedway manager trying to lean into me the other day while we were goin thru the checklist, and this head chef at a restaurant I was at twice this week who is really, really fine keeps "accidentally" brushin up against me and bumping into me whenever she walks past me. And I'm not initiating any of this stuff, I'm just always friendly when I go in those places.

Also confidence... I'm shy when it comes to actually asking out the girls, but I act like the boss when I'm working and I'm always happy and know what to do and at least a couple of the really fine girls have mentioned they like that about me.

Fwiw, almost all of them are Latinas too.

I'm not fat, I'm just awkward.

They sure do.

They will find other ways to get hair from you.

>Armpits
>Chest
>Legs

I hope you have nothing to hide.

No one fucking cares, god damn fuck off with your garbage personal blog shit. Facebook exists for a reason

Then work on the confidence. Always act in charge. Be the alpha.

That 10/10 chef girl gettin real close to me at that restaurant, that one is a dilemma. Girl I got right now is so beautiful too and super nice so I won't mess that up, but this one is just some shit I don't want to let slip by without at least knowing I could get that. I'm being greedy.

But anyway she said somethin funny yesterday as I was leaving. Because they have had problems with their orders since our CO2 system got messed up with Irma and the supply chain is a little screwed this week so I have been on the phone with my boss trying to get everything right for them. She says "I really appreciate you" or something like that and it was a little odd bc typical customer in that spot would just be like "We appreciate your help". One of those things where I'm still amazed because I have the mindset of the fat awkward kid and I have Chad's dime girls coming onto me.

>jelly af wizard
Thx bby.

Other user was asking about it. This is all clearly stuff that relates to the trucking and transportation industry. You gotta have girls on standby at your stops otherwise this job sucks.

That doesn't make it any less off topic. If some user asks what anime is good for truckers and then two retards start talking about anime, is it or is it not off topic shitposting?

I'm fine with that. user asked "What is dating like for truckers?" and I replied.

As long as it doesn't happen like when WWE came to /asp/, just fucking relax.

This thread basically is a blog for truckers to come and talk about the BS they deal with at work.

Come down here and I'll set u up wit one of my Latinas so you can relax a bit.

Yo, bepisbro

The same dude was in the last thread having a meltdown about the same thing. Something's really got him riled up today. Thinks he owns the board. For a good laugh, read the tail end of the last thread. He has the same speech patterns and all.

Apart from that, you getting enough sleep? I know you're getting hammered playing catch up, and you have...business..to look after.

Good to see you bud.

No one cares what you're "fine" with because you're an offtopic blogshitter. The correct answer is yes, it's offtopic. Go to /a/ to talk about anime, go to /soc/ to talk about your social life. We have the boards split into categories for a reason.

You're not any better, you literal aids faggot. At least the nigger drives a truck even if it is a daycab. You're just some attention whoring newfag looking to get some fat smelly trucker dick.

Kek yeah always one salty fag.

And last night I was falling asleep in my car while I was trying to run some errands after work. That's why I didn't go in today. I got a good 10hrs of sleep last night which was nice. Tonight tho I think my sister wants to go out paddleboarding early in the AM. She flew in last Sunday to visit for a week and I haven't been able to do shit with her because it's been so crazy at work and any other time has been spent with other obligations.

I did have fun when I got off a lil early Wednesday after the starter went out on my truck. Girl had to be home early because strict parents but needed to go to Walmart for a few things and I went with her. It's hard to get any shopping done when girl is hanging off you and mess around in the store. So strange... but fun.

And this week at work is still going to be totally fucked. Still playing catch up. Most of these stores need like 200 case orders to restock everything since people bought the entire place out before the storm. So we have been sending like the 50 cases they need most to lots of places since we would never have enough people or trucks if we tried to send 150cs to every account. I think it's going to be another 2 weeks until we are back to normal.

>go to /soc/ to talk about your social life
Topkek. Go to /soc/ and try to meet a guy and maybe if you get a dick in ya, you will lighten up a little bit.

Nobody else here gives half a fuck about what you think of the state of this thread.

The reality of it is, unless the mods start actively enforcing the rules, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it, aside from adding more relevant content instead of being a sniveling little crybaby about it.

Sorry for giving half a shit about the quality of the board.

I am one step away from being Chewbacca's brother, so getting hair elsewhere wasn't a problem.

So what you're saying is, just like truckers are the lifeblood of America, they're the lifeblood of this board?

HEY GOOD BUDDY HOLD UP
>eats 20 rollerdogs
I SAY HOLD UP
>signs lease/op contract
SO WHATCHUR SAYIN
>screams obscenities into cb
WHATCHUR SAYIN IS
>bumps dock
I CAN SIGN
>swings door
I CAN SIGN THIS LEASE
>attends steering wheel
OWN MAH OWN TRUCK
>murders lot lizard
AND MAKE $2000 A MILE
>wears c-pap
AND RUN MAH OWN BUSINESS
>violates HoS
>crashes into ditch

How is one Paccar brand much better than the other?

Since you didn't read it last time, let me redirect you to

Print it out and stick it to your fridge.

Also, for the record, I am not here for dick, nor will I ever be.

>All this hate for zero reason, kek

Shit man. This is exactly what I was afraid of. You falling asleep at the wheel.

I'm glad you got some solid sleep, that's a good thing. You must feel much better. And you get to spend time with your family too, which is a big plus. Just keep your balance and don't fall in, haha, the water might be cold.

I see you snuck in some ...business too. Strict parents are killjoys. Sounds like the girl is into you big time dude. Nice.

I used to ride out catch up periods from inside the cuckshed, pushing out order after order after order. Biggest day i ever saw was 160k+ individual units to be picked/packed/stacked/wrapped/forked/dispached, all within 8 hours. I can sympathise with you how fucked catch up is.

Good Stuff.

Cool man. I wasn't meaning to sound snarky, i've seen people have to give up pubes before.

Good luck with the new job. Maybe they'll treat you better.

>My sides

It all comes down to preference in the end.

>Since you didn't read it last time, let me redirect you to
My fucking sides. Someone else called you out for your faggotry in the last thread, too? There may be hope yet for this burning dumpster called Veeky Forums

>be student truck driver
>slow down when its raining
>trainer starts yelling
>slow down when its foggy
>trainer starts yelling
>slow down when approaching a curve
>trainer starts yelling
Are all trainers this autistic what the fuck lol

Even the dumbest person on earth could see that it's you in both cases. Same text patterns. Same rants about "muh dying board". Nice try kiddo. Skip on back to /b/

Seems to me like he is actually trying to teach you how to deal with extra stress in already stressful situations.

>Even the dumbest person on earth could see that it's you in both cases.
Get wrecked. I guess the dumbest person on the planet couldn't tell after all.

All it takes to get a new IP and lose the (you) is resetting your phone.

Truckdog out

>Then work on the confidence. Always act in charge. Be the alpha.
This could explain a few things about why I'm suddenly swimming in female interest at work.
> Know my job
> Do my job
> Don't hit on them constantly like most other guys
> Maintain that the thirsty guys have no business hitting on them because they're fucking married/have kids.
> Keep to myself, don't indulge in small talk
> Single with nokids.
So now I have apparently got the 'sexy quiet guy thing' according to someone new to the department. Because I just get on with my job without fucking about.

Also, turns out my employers do a trucking apprenticeship scheme. That's definitely something to consider for career development, if I can get two consecutive days off a week to be with my baiku and not be away from home constantly.

Also, best way to deal with back problems?
I wrenched something on wednesday. Still can't walk without pain, or sit down without occasional twinges.
> Rest it
> Painkillers
> Get proper sleep
> Stay off your feet
> Keep moving
Done those. Am still doing them. They help, but it still hurts.

>deleting (((hate speech))) but leaving the offtopic blogshit.
Quality.

That makes no sense at all lol
You are going to cause a crash yelling at someone to speed back up on a slick road

You work for a company with a training or safety department? Call them sometime when you're separate from him and make a complaint, and ask for a different trainer. Explain what's going on, because it sounds like this dude is unfit for training new drivers.
Sounds like you're already doing anything that can be done about back pain. At least if you only pulled something, it'll stop hurting eventually.

>whoosh.gifv

I'm fuckin convinced there's a conspiracy to get me to re-enlist in da maweens. So wednesday I'm loadin my tanker onto a barge and end up parked next to pic related, which was the exact setup on how I learned tractor-trailer. Before I became just a refueler I used to drive the HE operators around, actually made one of my lifelong friends that way... fast forward to yesterday coming home from AZ and I pass a convoy of USMC refueler, now I'm all notstalgic about driving those big green monsters

Luckily paychecks remind me that being a DoD contractor is better than being in.

Fuck you hirohito for eating my image

Post pics or go back to talking about fishin

SeeThis is of the LVSR with an FRC (basically a 2500gal JP5 tank, pump, hoses and filter system built into a 20ft ISO container frame)

>know the tank has JP5
>reeeee at the placards

But they do enforce the rules. See EF blogposting. Yes it had trucks but majority of the time it was him posting that whore. He did it enough times it got his trip banned. Now kys you cuck straight truck driver.

I actually tried to complain this guy but my training coordinator has been ignoring all my calls.
Im almost ready to upgrade so I just will wait it out and get it over with

>But they do enforce the rules.
Rarely. I think I've seen pepsifag get purged once this year.

>it's easy, bro, just harass women at work

Yeah, but EF's shitposts were getting out of hand. I would assume all those nude posts got multiple reports for rule breaking.

He didn't help himself by trying to evade the ban.

Idk how long i waited for that train to move yesterday. After a while all the cars behind me turned around, so i backed up until i found a packed dirt entrance into a field and backed my trailer in. Had a mini heart attack when I almost got stuck in the field across the road trying to not hit a pole with my tandems.

The mods enforce the rules. This means that the shitposting ban-evading shitposter has to go, as does the troll.
> Blue board
> No trolling outside of /b/
Nowhere does it say
> This board is not your personal blog

U fags know if I am banned (rarely)
It's for like 24 hours
But the long gaps of me not posting are just that. Me not posting
Got shit to do faggots

Report me fags

Your allowed to have fucking thonged asses as long as they are leaning over a car in the rest of the board
Yet I post a snapshot out of my life on the road as a trucker and all of a sudden it's the worse thing in the world. And i get it ur all jelly.

There Is no one in this thread that has a better setup than me. But I work for it and am not ashamed
So report me fags

Go talk about how to get cdl s and what company's to apply to while I'm banned

Seriously you are all autistic weebshits up here.

And I'm the only one besides maybe oilfag the posts truck pictures

Wrong.
Global rule #3 - no off-topic replies
Global rule #6 - The quality of posts is extremely important

>TFW it snowed a foot the day before yesterday in the middle of September and now every lease is a mud pit

Real talk: fuck this weather.

>That trip
How long was your last ban for?

>Imblying that Peppu's lifeposting isn't high quality

>nudeposting
I think he only posted his dick once.

Once is more than enough

Anyone that would even consider doing that is someone that's beyond redemption. You can't fix or train someone already at that level. Fortunately for him, the staff gave up on this board years ago.

Zoz. That's Bandit's thing.

Even once you're on your own, you should still make it a point to report that guy. If he's gonna yell at trainees, he shouldn't be training.

Fortuneatly for you you don't have ovaries or else I would of knocked ur bitch ass up

Alright cunt knockers
I think we need a full detail diagram made on how to get ur CDL and what companies to apply for made up. Time to get back on topic.

And Jesus Christ who runs their plastic Volvo mirrors into shit?

>I think we need a full detail diagram made on how to get ur CDL
Step 1: go to Prime.
Step 2: get free CDL.
> and what companies to apply for
Prime.

Okay, now what?

>And Jesus Christ who runs their plastic Volvo mirrors into shit?
Most volvo drivers.

This truck was such a waste of money. Barely fit that hood in there.

Girl

At least they shelled out for floor anchors.

Zatherine, why do you continue to play these games with me?

ITT: Volvo haters.

Name a better team truck, you literally can't.
Literally the only company that has figured out DEF to the point they aren't breaking the fuck down. (Dd and Cummins a shit, paccar a joke)

>Meanwhile, IRL
Our head shop guy loves him some Detroit Diesel, but admits openly that the latest PACCARs have almost zero DEF system trouble, while the DD's need regular attention. Can't speak for Valvo tho.

>the latest PACCARs have almost zero DEF system trouble
Ha, hahaha, that's a good one. I laughed so hard I had to type it so you could tell I was laughing.
Yeah, go into any Peterbilt dealership and the guys in the waiting room that paccars have no DEF issues.

>tfw she's a virgin and totally gonna let me have it

I mean if you want to, sure. I haven't hit on any of them tho, they all come on to me. Current girl was super shy tho so I had to ask her out but I didn't do it until after the store manager (her relative) made a comment that she was into me. The rest of them just like to get a lil too close for it to just be business.

Just had an employee bolt those on.

I prefer to go by Zat.

When I first started selling parts and learning about trucks I liked Volvo's.. I was surrounded by people talking shit about them so I just kind of ignored them. Now that I've been around some and driven some, I don't understand all the hate. They're great trucks. Typical geriatric Americans would prefer a bad back and maintenance problems to look "cool" over comfort and reliability.

I want to put a cargo box on my catwalk, I had planned on securing it with a cargo strap and then putting a lock on it, but a guy said DOT doesn't like people putting things there unless it's bolted to something like the frame or the cab. Can this be true? I see people every day that have boxes and jerry cans on the catwalk, or they have load bars, brooms, bicycles, all kinds of shit bungee corded in place.
Does anyone know for a fact if I would be okay or not?

Why not just bolt it on there? Drill a couple holes in the bottom of the box, get some bolts, nuts, and big washers, and it will take 15min to bolt it on.

Only thing I would say is try to seal the holes up and make sure there's no bare steel from drilling the holes because that bitch is gonna get sprayed with road salt in the winter.

I'd prefer not to drill holes in my $200 steel cargo box.

Yeah but when your shitty straps give way, you will be more pissed when your $200 cargo box flies off the truck, causes $3000 in damage to the car next to you, and you lose the $700 in tools you have stored in there.

And a nice unsecured load fine.

GS500's are literal trash, get back to the /dbt/ where you belong.

That being said, if the ratchet straps holding down the road box have a wll on them and are strong enough to properly secure it, I don't see why it would be an issue having it on the catwalk.

Straps don't just break. If it's good enough for 20 tons of coiled steel, it's good enough for my box. Why do you feel obligated to a question you don't know the answer to? How desperate are you for human interaction? You must be really lonely.

That feel when I didn't fall asleep until 6AM, and just woke up

>I swear doing ridealongs fucked my body clock and I still can't fix it