Neetbux

Lets face it, the majority of this board makes shit money. So lets discuss something real. What are your favorite neetbux methods?

Mine are:
1) Credit card churning
> easily made thousands of dollars doing this

2) Putting referral links in adwords
> made about $2,000 doing this so far after ad costs

3) Device farms
> These make shit money but its completely passive. $2-3/day is pretty nice for not doing much at all

>Go to take-a-penny leave-a-penny jars
>Take a penny
>Never leave a penny

Please explain number 2

My beer money has been off because of the ad drought. Earnhoney was making me 5 bucks a day passively but has been shit since the new year. Other apps and sites have been hurting too. Still can't complain with a free 3-4 bucks a day at the moment

> 3) Device farms
whats that? hhow does it work?

Basically a ton of websites and apps will offer you something for referring friends. If you can find one that pays you in cash you can make some good money. Just setup a google adwords account and put your referral link in the ad. Make sure your ad looks legitimate and that your keywords are good.

I've found it works best when both people get something out of it.

Find a really shitty smart phone. Something that can connect to wifi and download apps.

Create an account on any of the get-paid-to watch websites. Best paying one right now is probably earnhoney.

Let the phone just stream the videos all day. Collect a tiny amount of money.

Buy like a bunch of raspberry pi zeros and make a script that streams the videos. Leave them running all day long. Profit?

Might not be that simple. The top paying sites have checks in place to make sure the video is being actively viewed. For some sites its as simple as the browser has to be the front viewing window. For other sites they have captcha that checks in periodically.

OK. Couldn't imagine people for this. Thought of something like the mobile games do ("watch a clip to get 5 gems").

How much can you make per hour (didnt find that on the site)?

imagine people *paying ...

For earnhoney, the highest paying is $35HD/Hour. This is like $0.35 an hour. I earn about half that when I run that stream though.

Its pretty tough to make a guarantee. These sites are finicky and aren't guaranteed to work 24/7.

The money comes from the ads that play on the videos.

What websites are you using? I just did a little research and it seems it's easy ti get banned from adwords for this.

Why don't you just get a job?

Didn't say I don't have a job

It depends on the referral program. If they explicitly say don't use google adwords to promote then you could have some issues. I've never heard of anyone actually getting in actual trouble tho

hi there.

I think my website would appeal to you. You should look it up.

You implied you were NEET

Fuck off dude

tried but and failed, cpa. i had 0 budget, so maybe that's why it didn't work

I ask my dad for money. I'm 30 years old.

Yeah... you have to pay for the ads

can you share some details about the churning?

I know there are sign-up bonuses and what not, but I also know that it isn't really that good of an idea to open multiple cards all the time.

so what do you do?