/wfg/ & /kys/ - Warframe and Keystone General

my.mixtape.moe/ojjgmn.webm edition
previous thread: >what's the next pile of shit DE is making?
my.mixtape.moe/yqdtpm.webm

>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/v6G5rTg
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.7.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/804548-oberon-prime-update-2070/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/67Uc4aa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are 'base' warframes sentient reconstructions of the prime variants?

There's nothing wrong with wanting to lovingly impregnate Chroma.

post your slutframes

Anyone want keystone pics? or am I late to the party and its all been leaked already

>five forma on Lanka
>still not enough space to put on every mod
Fuck this greedy-ass gun, I know you don't deserve more forma

i use lanka against lvl 100 bosses it deals so much damage

>DE narrator: Be the judge and the jury...Lanka Prime...
Your face when?

Same face I had when Supra Vandal came out vs my 6 forma Supra

thats what happens when you fall for memes
nothing in this games requires more than 4 forma.

Who's a good warframe you tuber with good Builds?

>Join a pub sortie 2 session
>Just me, a limbo and another guy
>MR23 with a loki
>Reach the vault and go through the shortcut
>The other guy starts hacking the main prison door
>Lets the sniper wardens in who shoot me when I'm in the middle of hacking one of the prison cells
>He hacks the doors and lets the prisoner out, then kills the wardens
>Doesn't revive me even though everyone in the immediate vicinity is dead and runs for the extraction
>Use a revive and make him wait for the entire extraction timer

So, how was your day today, /wfg/?

Wow, I'd be fucking furious.

>needing youtube when the frame guide exists
lol

By that point the upgrade was too meager and my heart too numb.
kept the vandal but still use the vanilla beast

you're both shitters, him for hacking the door instead of going around, and you for expecting to be revived during a rescue

>brozime is shit

noobshowtek or tactical potato. the faggotplays, nigger and pic related all use the same builds when making videos

holy shit that build, and those forma choices, what the fuck

Mogamu, gay guy, Dk, quiet, and potato are all shitters so is meme sage. Original wicked fun is also one but he admits it. I'm looking for those autist levels of optimized builds. Where can I find them? They dont even need to be vids

seeliterally tells you how to minmax frames along with sample builds

jesus you're a fucking retard lmao

'base' Warframes are budget replications, yes. Cheaper materials and simplified designs. But if you're imply Primes were actual suits, you're wrong.

I don't use them for actual guides. Its more about listening to their stuff while I farm and knowing they're actually knowledgable. Please no bully I'm just really lonely and you guys are my only real friends but I wanna hear human voices. I don't have a family anymore, they all died and my pregnant wife of 5 years died a couple of months ago in a car accident that also left me with a permanent limp. I've just shut myself out from people, I don't want to be hurt again I don't want to feel that pain so I buddy up with anonymous people so that I won't form a deep enough connection to feel that way again.

wtf holy shit

how does that work? weren't the frames constructed around the tenno to better control their power?

sorry to hear about your dog buddy

What do you think the endgoal of this game is in DE's eyes?

Obviously the meme answer is "buy play", but what do you think DE think players are aiming for/should be aiming for?

Another way to phrase the question would be, where do you think DE would roll the credits, were there credits?

How much does DE pay these youtubers to be idiots?

And how much is DE paying themselves to be retarded also.

I am still overly pleased with how Wukong looks.

>weren't the frames constructed around the tenno to better control their power?

Not even slightly, no. All prime equipment, frames included, are the original orokin shit. Standard frames and weapons are tenno reproductions from an indeterminate length of time between the fall of the orokin and when the tenno stuck thenselves into the refrigerator, presumably because they had no one else to kill.

I take it you haven't done the second dream quest yet? The nature of the tenno and hoq they use the frames is (kinda half) explained there.

distant observer or noobshowtek

there are a good amount of undiscovered warframe youtubes but the most popular ones are cancer and will remain cancer as their channel grows.

but I do know about some tubers gimping their builds intentionally so something doesn't get gutted within a week knowing how shit DE is at balancing.

the literal anus puppets that will shit DE's shit and spit it back out? probably actual money

everyone else? they get notoriety, everything in the game that releases for free, in game sticker and some more stuff im forgetting. i really want someone here to be a content creator/streamer so we can get a sasha glyph in the game. I know tgdm tried but just went for a loki.

It's not even a meme, DE literally don't care, they just want a stable income model.

If you'll link me why they're saying it decreases dps I'll address.

The augment doesn't effect crit stats at all, so Naramon or blind multipliers will already be doing a ton of work.

Base status chance of EB is complete garbage. It's like 10%. With three dual stats that's 28%, one more makes 34%. Complete trash for a reliable CO build.

A corrosive blast build is three procs for CO purposes and very easy to get 100% status, plus more space for 90 instead of dual stat elements.

In cases of 4xCP it's less important I suppose, or endless you can rely on your 28-34% and spamming many many hits to get IPS procs to kill lvl 500 CC mobs or whatever.

CO will ramp up faster and get ~4x multiplier with the status/element on top of whatever else you're doing, blind etc.

Also Madurai for slash/maybe puncture IPS, since you can blind.

well shit looks like DE got fed up with someone giving a forecast on [D]isappointm[E]nt

Idiot shouldn't have been looking at those encrypted files in the first place. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>skipped leg day
>has a gut
>receding hairline
0/10 would not engage in monkey business with

>Barocon AEVERYTHING coming up
>cease and desist to dataminers

Primed Streamline confirmed?

I've just completed it earlier today but I still don't really get it. I see that they don't have the tenno inside of them but weren't the original orokin prime frames still made for the tenno back before the big twist?

what he did ?

warframes not being suits has /probably/ just been retconned, and a lot of earlier lore stuff can be misleading because it kinda implies theyre suits, but theyre not and never were. Warframes were only metaphorically built around Tenno, no one has ever worn a Warframe, theyre not hollow.

show us the truth that is the jewish droprates for everything ever

You gotta respect the widow's peak

here

>no devstream today

wjeipfwjeaeoffiahfwoeifjwaepoijfapwoiejfeiawoej;ajewajeoiwfj

give it time he said he might upload what they gave him.

>falling for those chain breaking posts just so it can get more attention

you only have yourself to blame

3 procs is 4.1x with CO
6 procs is 16.78x with CO
28% status chance is enough when you've gotten EB to an attack speed of 2.8
Madurai does allow the augment to get 6 procs as well, however Naramon gives you invis which is incredibly useful, and Deadly Intent to increase crit chance, and Strategic Execution so Excal gain a significant boost to focus farming if you use EB for that for some reason.

Imagine the eventual equinox prime. 9 parts. all rare drops from their relics, all the relics gained at about the chance of legendary cores from sorties from the worst possible missions. not even the same mission either. they each have their own, so you can't just mindlessly grind one for all of her

>chroma prime
>needs parts of vaulted frames

Thanks for the suggestion. We'll take it into consideration.

i want inaros prime to only be available through baro relics

Back when they first redid the tutorial/ first string of missions they added the following snippet from Vor trash talking you:

>"We've been wrong all this time. Tenno do not control the Warframe's divine energy. The Tenno ARE that energy. Each Warframe you control is merely a glass shaping your furious light."

I recently ran that misson on an alt account and didnt see that however, so I'm not sure if they removed it to avoid early-game spoilers or not, but it appears tenno have been void ghosts/astral projections in the canon for at least that long.

Chromatic Gas Spam is great for low levels and corpus without even using CO, CO is way better for EB without Chromatic Blade, the Simulacrum doesn't even go to a high enough level where the Corrosive CB gets better TTK than EB CO.

Eh, post it.

Hell i can even make it worse. none of them are obtainable from relic packs from syndicates

Is the game up yet for alpha players? I was interested in playing and if it is I guess I didn't got in.

yeah alpha started a few weeks ago. they open the servers only around the weekend

Looks like a three to four skill FPS, how's the gameplay?

17 lol, is he really?

its sluggish as fuck and half of the powers are bland generic shit. not even sure if the cards actually make a difference since people are from warframe not knowing how to aim a gun. in another world I would say it has potential but thx or overbucks every studio under a rock is gonna go make their own hero moba shooters.

e3 this year is gonna be shit.

It's also peer-to-peer hosting making it all the worse. Now post that not-reaper character.

Welp, expectations for the game went down very fast after reading this

didn't really see any similarities but then again I don't actually play overwatch

Post da waifus dawg

The core gameplay is pretty fun, but balance and server code is fucked, so you can't take anything seriously.

Which I'm pretty sure entirely defeats the point. I'd say "Closed Alpha, so", but you know how things go with >DE. The shitty graphical optimization will get fixed, netcode won't. Balance will only get worse.

>server code fucked
>peer to peer

Sounds awesome!

this is literally ivara

so i guess that "first person" bug in warframe actually meant something

Being undead and having a heavy pistol loaded birdshot is about as far as it goes really.

feels more like The Darkness than anything but hey DE did work on that game.

worst space amazon I've ever seen...take this away. It displeases me

>shotgun only sortie
>take my melee build valkyr and do the most damage in the cell with hysteria anyway

It's my warframe and I'll claw if I want to, claw if i want to, claw if I want to.

What discord is that?

>the only mission that Valk doesn't suck ass at

KEK

discord.gg/67Uc4aa

Nice meme kiddo.

kek

>with every prime trailer Ballas seems to be focusing more and more on the fact that the orokin are fucked and the tenno are going to kill them, implying he saw that shit coming even add he was producing warframe models
>he worked on transference with margulis
>we know from tittyanus' quest that transference can work on non-tenno

...Ballas is still alive, isn't he? Either as an orokin, or transferred somewhere/into something like, for example, Stalker

I know. I'm tired of meme that Valk doesn't suck ass at Survival, too.

stalker is probably another tenno but more angsty

which one is TQ!!!???

Wait, do weapon-only sorties disable the mods on your other weapons now? I was playing Excal in todays shotgun-only sortie and none of my melee mods worked

yes

when was this implemented??

The moment weapon-specific missions were.

>Only have 9 MR beacuse I wasn't autistic enough to grind weapons I don't give a fuck about just to get some number higher
>Get interested in Euphona
>MR14
>It's okay, I doubt I'll need to do much to get 5MR
>After checking the wiki it turns out I need more exp to get from 9 to 14 than I needed to get to MR9
>I would need to fully level up 47 frames or 94 weapons
>I would need to fully level up 19 sets of new warframe with all weapons also new
That's just fucking disgusting, I now regret going back into the game after not playing for like 2 years.
Why do you even still play this game? All fun has been deleted and only thing being added is grind.

bluetato alert

Hmm yes, yes I am also displeased. Be kind and delete this image for the sake of everyone's vitality.

what did you expect? euphona prime is the secondary weapon with the highest damages in the game
best dps is still akstiletto tho

no, this was recent. I remember taking Mesa into a weapon-locked mission and all mods worked

Why does this bitch have on cheetah print leggings? I bet fake slut Rebecca gave the tip.

youre missremembering

If I make it to wave 18 in a defense mission and lose at wave 19, do I lose every previous reward too?

Blue potato alert

How about DE find those Umbra players that keep joining my missions.

I thought Chinaframe wasn't linked to Warframe DE, what the fuck happened? What lie are you going to give us this time.

So figuratively speaking if or anyone else DDOS Warframe, they'll just blame Void Glitch.

Cool.

Hmmmm

>catalyst alert
>2hrs long

what the fuck, what the fuck is this shit? im australian and it's 3 fucking am, what if im asleep? i just dont get this shit? do i miss good alerts everytime i go to sleep at a normal hour?

get fucked boomerang nigger