>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

It's a fossilized Pus of Man.

watch dogs do not hit each other retard

Are you gajin ready for Armored core general on Sunday?! Coming only to PS4!

Is the tin crystallization catalyst worth it compared to Logan's? considering stuff like soul spear already has few casts.

>space launching DUGS l1 spammer

Fume sword or fume ultra greatsword on my quality char?

fuck that guy for using a shitty non-meta weapon

>every invader is a watchdog
Just how niche are you going to make your perfect justified scenario user?

That literally doesn't matter when a down scaled sl 125 can be killed easier than a proper twink

Who gives a shit about fp and stamina when a twink can kill a down scaled sl 125 in 2 to 4 hits with dragon slayer axe or a parry?

FUGS, it's stat distribution is actually perfect for quality.

>every invader is red instead of watch dog in the area built for watch dogs

First time playing a souls game, and first character that I got to 120. Armor mage, basically.

How does this build look? Are there any changes that you would recommend? It's probably not super optimized but it usually works for PVP and PVE alike.

I have most of the armor sets so I can change it up to basically whatever, I mostly armor up for fashion reasons.

yeah m8 you try landing more than one consecutive hit on a gank squad and see what happens, hp is way less relevant in groups that's why ganks with a caster are harder to deal with

Fume Sword is a Hexer weapon.

Seems like you literally want to do everything except maybe heal.

>you try landing more than one consecutive hit on a gank squad
I do it all the time. Usually one of the phantoms will die since they have less health than me.

Your Vigor is shit, moreso since you don't even have 27 without PChain.

Never level up Vit unless you actually need the armor for poise.

Your Attunement is shit for a caster, and your Intelligence is also shit for a caster. Also, why the fuck do you have points in Faith?

Basically your build's a mess, it's a wonder you're beating anyone in PvP.

sounds like you don't even play the game

I just like to buff my sharp weapons with magic and swing around spells while being heavily armored. I put two points in strength to hold a weapon a while ago but I don't even have it any more so I might as well re-allocate those.

I have points in faith so I can use Freide's scythe, which has been doing me pretty well.

30 vig is fine
34 poise m8
Enough for 3 slots
Hexs m8

Damnit I was too late for the last thread
Fuck it, post 'em anyway

The Mans Serpent Hatchet is a actually a pretty decent weapon.

>buff my sharp weapons with magic and swing around spells while being heavily armored

I can see that from looking at your build. You want to do everything and excel at nothing.

30 Vigor with PChain is barely any better than 27 Vigor. And hexes won't do jack shit if you only level one of the stats it relies on for damage.

What is this gay picture
Kys

>bullying twinks doesn't count as playing the game

>30 Vigor with PChain is barely any better than 27 Vigor

Because the hard cap for health is 27

Is there really any advantage to going over 30 vigor when those last ten levels barely give you anything and could be used for leveling damage stats?

How would you recommend I sharpen it up, then? It's been working pretty well for me so far, my great soul dregs hit for about 450-500 damage depending on the target and crystal weapon adds about 150 ish magic damage. I'm not full caster, I mostly use it for supporting myself, doing shit like pestilent mercury cheese on bosses, and buffing. I have affinity on because it's good to make people move regardless of the damage it does, and great soul dregs is mostly for PVE for me.

Also, I thought 40 was the cap for damage stats?

Nameless is a shit boss that's artificially difficult.

Literally more damage per stamina bar than maybe every other weapon besides maybe DSA at that level.

Also bigger parry damage than everything else.

He's one of the easier bosses in the DaS3 endgame though

Sure, if you don't mind being two-shotted by a single combo from an ultra.

>he actually has trouble with King of the Storm
Nameless King is only artificially difficult against shitters like you.

t.shitter

>Because the hard cap for health is 27
pfff
Depends on the armor. If he wears light armor, yes. But if he wears enough, the penalty will barely make a difference. And that particular dude has more than enough armor. Although it needs a lot of optimizing

39 is the ABSOLUTE MINIMUM vigor for any meta(sl125) build.

Because if you go all the way to 50 vig you may sometimes survive things that someone with only 30 vigor can not survive.

>(sl125)
IT JUST KEEPS GOING UP HOW DO THEY DO IT?

Also, same guy with the awful build - I've been told to stop leveling at 120 if I want to still get summoned and do invasions. Is that correct?

It's been 125 since dickstab forest in das1.

I have no idea where 40 came from in the OP

120 is generally the best level to stay at if you want the most online connectivity as it's the generally accepted stopping point for builds save people who level up a bit more just to gain a petty advantage over only 120s.

Nah, after 36 the penalty increase too much.

You'll only get activity in the DLCs, /dsg/ FCs and passworded co-op if you do that. SL120 is for dueling meta faggotry and Pontiff gank squads, if you want real invasion activity you'll stay at SL50-60, maybe SL80 for end-game areas.

Can someone explain to me why people wish powerstance was in DS3? That mechanic always felt like a gimmick, put in a bunch more stats for new attacks that use up tons of stamina but don't really do that much more damage

Powerstance weapons that can cast spells or have ailments were the only uses that actually felt legit, but that's only like 4 weapons worth using with it.

Is it just because holding weapons akimbo is Super Cool And Badass?

Use Lightning and Carthus Bloodring

I don't see how they can complain considering they meshed the power-stance thing nicely into 3 by giving us weapon arts and twin weapons

All of the twin weapons feel way nicer than the dual weilding in das2 did, too

So what would you guys recommend I take stuff out of and put stuff into? I still have the full 5 rerolls left.

Post your attempts at fashion
and bully me for playing DaS2

I can't bully you if I look like anime trash.

>full 5 rerolls
REDDIT glitch

Your damage stats add far less %damage than VIG adds %health, unless you're below the first damage softcap.

Because it was basically "build your own weapon combo" where you could choose which weapons you wanted to pair together, on top of infusing each of the weapons themselves. You could do shit like pair a greatsword with a straight sword, a straight sword with a spear, paired ultras before TRC made it cool, and so on.

>REDDIT glitch
I want this shitty meme to die

I would first recommend not using affinity/dregs with less than 60 int and rings. Buff is fine without the rings but needs the 60 int. Also, less str

But you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Fair enough. So should I take some points from END and put them into INT, along with the two from STR? I do have the rings, I just don't have them on at the moment because I find PVEing as Magic Knight Man more satisfying, swinging around a big fuckin sword and shit.

why tho

Ah yes the witch with the knowledge of modifying worlds entirely

For ugs you typically want 30 to 40 end.

For weapon buffs you typically want 60 int/fth.

For sharp you generally want to hit 40 dex.

For melee builds you usually want at least 30 vig to maybe 36.

cringey webm

>le cringe
Got lost on your way to reddit?

>18 int 25 fai
>lifehunt scythe does 150~dmg
Why is this allowed? That's 43 damage stats by there

Except that there was in reality only like 5/6 movelists and almost all of them are impractical when it comes to speed and/or stamina costs

again it just sounds like a gimmick for people who are way into the IDEA of holding two weapons and not the actual gameplay use. Or do people just mention it all the time because it's one of the few unique ideas DS2 has that isn't sort of a failure?

what happens when you use twisted wall of light against soul stream?

Question - can I still use the Onislayer Greatbow with 16 STR? I know that two-handing something lets you use it with less STR than normal, but I'm not sure if that counts for great bows or not.

what are you using to cast it?

what are you trying to say, lifehunt scythe is really shit

sunless talisman

unleveled? also what are you using it against? Some enemies are resistant to dark damage.

>reddit pioneered cringe

also literally nobody gives a shit about reddit except you

Also, IIRC the cutoff point for hexes is 40/40 between INT and FTH, and it's better to keep them as even as possible.

+6 against Player Characters

Sorry, it was a big breakfast, and I showered. Also, I'm rusty.

I just realized that I can drop my STR even further since I 2h my swords almost all the time.

How does this revised build look? Armor subject to change, of course.

Fucking LOL

Requester here, good fucking job.

Hey i haven't seen you in a while.
I was hoping you'd be able to make the Dancer's ass being grabbed like this but with the hand having the Dark Hand design.

At those stats your sunless talisman has about 140 spellbuff? The damage formula for most magic has a flat negative after a multiplier, and the formula for Lifehunt Scythe produces pretty poor results in general. It's not a strong spell.

My point being that if you want magic to do damage, you need to invest pretty heavily to break out of the formula, which is expressly designed to render damage magic ineffective without that investment. 18 faith and 25 int is nothing.

weird. yeah I'd say just shove more points into both FTH and INT if you're using dark miracles with the sunless talisman. All of the points, in fact. not actually all of them. Stop at around 40 on each.

Oh boy is it sidhe time again?

Could you draw the Abyss Watchers all hugging each other while on fire in a sort of 'we did it guys, we saved the world' bromance type thing?

Did you start with 0 int and fai?

this but the midget is the player dressed in fallen knight set with dark sword (or abyss watcher stuff and their sword if you prefer) performing the legion etiquette in front of a baffled watcher while the red eyed one laughs

Can you turn this image into Solaire and a lightning spear please?

fantastic thank you!

Can you do my request form last thread?
Crystal Lizard + DaS throwing knife pls

Either Pricilla or shira knight of fillianore.

very nice. I'm going to enjoy posting this.

Thank you Sidhe.

Where do the Ringed City bosses fit?

No I started with 14/14

Damn, the Dancers armor looks so good

none of this is my opinion

Midir in God Tier.
Gael in Top Tier
lmao2bat in Mid Tier.
Spear of the Church in Bad Tier.

Midir, Gael are god-tier, Demon prince is either top or mid tier, and half light is low or mid-tier.

take those stupid fucking ear wings off you silly fucking dork