/mbgg/ - Mobage General #715

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azure Lane

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sw204sw204/status/873200409682169857
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm gonna miss Unleashed since it can't possibly be getting any significant updates now with the devs busy with solidus

twitter.com/sw204sw204/status/873200409682169857

Is this lucky or unlucky?

Insanely lucky because he gets a nearly MLB character on a single pull

bump

>just started tagatame
>managed to get Noctis
>not enough time to get high enough to grind fragments and mlb him

Mamuru.

I think this is the cheapest I can go for this shitty event.

I might be able to replace Warspite with another low level fodder BB but I want to level her and I need stuff that wont die if I want those S-ranks

The abysmal rates isn't the problem with the event really, it's that the plane fights don't net you a chance at a ship at all and the Sp3 is always 60%-80% planes so it makes it feel like it takes even longer to fill up your list of ship drops.

Add to the fact that you can't rush plane fights by having absurbly superior firepower (will always take almost a minute a fight due to needing the planes to slowly fly in) means that doing Sp3 takes a lot longer than say, spamming 3-4.

You mean his job items? Take the plunge and buy them, the 250 crystal sets in the secret shop, total of 750 needed to get him to MASTER

Sords

I meant fragments to get his level raised to 85 or whatever max is.

you don't need to do that right away though
Just keep pumping into him the water/rainbow shards you get from events

Reminder for SaruColle anons:
On the event maps, when fighting the airplane nodes, remember to change your formation to Diamond formation (The cross like one),It increases your AA like 30%.

In shometsu how do I break level 99 on some spirits? Also, should I have a healer sub ever or should they all be damage/combo oriented?

Sluts*

Oh cool thats good to know.

Only 5* can break level 99 by feeding them a dupe. They have to be evolved or else the dupe will be wasted.

Healers are only needed when the fever doesn't have heal orbs.

i completely forgot about formation. Then again not having good AA equips is meaningless

Anyone actually playing solidus, can't get into the damn game.

Nope

Please understand

Yes, download took forever but just finished

>Asuha got a new outfit
She did not.

I gotta be missing something, mine just keeps saying this. I click the orange button to go to playstore but there's no update. Are they banning gweilo or did I need a beta invite or something.

/mbgg/ is infested with retards

>You need to update to get started.
Do you want to update now?

Redownload the game if there is nothing in the store

If you didnt get the initial apk from the google play store, why do you think you can magically get it there now?

Is sarucolle down?

Yeah.

More art "adjustments" I bet.

Got it from the apk link user linked last thread, apkpure I guess doesn't have newest.

I know what it says, it's just literal not updating. Try later I guess.

>7 loss streak
It's too early for the suffering to start

Has anyone ever restarted a game completely from the beginning because you couldn't roll for a particular card? And I don't mean rerolling in a new game, I mean ditching an account you've played for months.

>dupe
So my limited units are fucked?

Yes, twice with BGHS.

gacha rhythm games, and only because progress is very minimal in those games

Most limiteds are fine at base because if the skill or their skill gets modified.

Back when I was playing Soccer Spirits, when the free legendary box was added, I rerolled so I could have an account with two.

Didn't totally give up my old account, I kept it around as an alt. So of course then it rolled a second legendary too.

I also did something similar on Raramagi when Saaya got her 5*. But then I kept rolling more 5*s on the old account and nothing on the new one. Then I ended up dropping both anyway.

Overall, I think it's never too late to reroll in any game. It just gets less worth it as you get more stuff on the old account, which means it'll take something more amazing to make it worth giving that up.

There any reroll?

2 hour maint, they're lowering event craft from 2k to 1.5k and refunding the difference spent so look forward to it.

The Chinese have been setting the company on fire and it looks like they might have fired the old producer for the shitfest that is this current event.

>face
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

No gacha that I can find, not sure about how you get more units yet, but I am still at the third mission

Finished spamming to level 2, but where do you get the code from that site?

>code
Forget it, as soon as I posted I found the news with the button

What game

Fucking chinks can't resist stealing shit.

dead

>have no good archer
>new archer is ss
>she's cute
I want to roll for her but at the same time I want to save my gems because of King's Crown and the anniversary gacha coming up.

looks like you can dodge or block with individual characters by tapping or holding on the characters' faces in the UI, even though there's no button response at all

How is it so far? Might give it a try when I get home from work.

That's good to know, trying to click my way through tutorial to find rolls and see this slut, dunno how long they'll stay on google with this.

You know where to click for the quest part where you make the alchemy building? Made the building amd next part is asking me to do something in character window.

I want her to strangle me with those thighs

It's alright, not the most amazing combat but base building is pretty special

I'm just banking on the devs doing the same things they did with Unleashed and having quite literally 1000+ character arts in the game eventually

I don't remember specifically but I just do the next quest map if the game isn't telling me what to do

Little girl with thunderthighs

I want to eat her up

Lets take bets

Will Sarucolle maint be extended again y/n?

Does anyone know how to get this coins?

This unique chars are cash only in the tavern, maybe higher level cocoons can drop them but for now seems the only other way to get them is through this

>Thin little girl from waist up
>Fattest ass from waist down

What happened here

I figured the combat was going to be the highlight, not the base building. What makes it special?

If its like Unleashed, i'd be willing to beat the lewd loli and the other two are bought with paid stuff

It's only special for me because I haven't really seen it in other games

Yeah figured it out, are tye hesrts character stamina and they can't run if it empties? And the cocoon hatching is how you get unitssnce it doesn't look like there's a gacha?

There is a mission that gives 3500 coins, but after doing it 2 times it disappeared. It might be some daily thing.

The loli in the tavern is paid currency only, that's why I want to know about this other coin

Oh, good to know, at 7k per day this is like 15 days for one copy, and then another 15 days for each LB

For sure and I'm sure they'll censor more ships.

I don't know if dupes do anything apart from selling characters giving item slot upgrade materials, which only changes with the sold character level and maybe type, but not who it specifically was

Its already back up and its almost guaranteed that they'll add a workaround

It's already up.

Sarucolle up, yeah, and event construction cost nerfed to 1500... after I'd already spent 60k yesterday, blah. Compensation pls.

We're getting the difference of gold refunded soon along with more free diamonds and probably more oil.

I'm loving the free resources really.

Cool beans. Too bad even though I'll have a bunch of gold, I have 0 construction cubes now.

When you reach level 10 you can use a dupe + gold to "advance" them

First one increases cap to 15, not sure about the rest and what the final cap is

What game is this boner toner from?

recommend me game

read op

Quality

well that doesn't seem right, that's pretty different from the beta
are you sure the requirement icon isn't just the character itself?

What's the handshake icon on those idol characters do?

Maybe, if I don't have a dupe of the character the small square is gray but I'm not 10 with her yet so I can't really confirm anything

It now only takes 4 battles for boss node to spawn in SP3, and it seems that planes spawn very rarely too.
This should speed things up a bit.

Hm, just crafted a Vampire with the last of my cubes. The only event ship I'm missing is Atago now, who I'll probably not manage to get.

What a semen demon!

I want vampire to suck me dry

L O N D O N

Anyone else feel like they incraesed the boat spawns (in SP3 at least)? I used to get maybe two or three boats+boss on average per run and now after a couple of runs it's more like 2-3 planes per map.

Like points out, planes are rare spawns now so no more needing good AA for this map.

There's also 1 less battle required to unlock boss meaning you'll have ammo on your first fleet unless you get ambushed and no need to bring a 2nd one.

What are these two circled characters For? And should I be saving my premium currency or using on specific items in shop

Universal limit breaks

Save gold ones for gold ships
Purple ones for purple ships
Never waste them on blue ships and below, LB those with dupes instead

Limit breaking if you don't have dupes of the ship.

Gotta say that at least the Azur Lane devs are pretty fast on their feet when it comes to changing up some pretty fundamental gameplay things compared to most other game developers, mobage or otherwise. I feel like changing the event up pretty dramatically like this is something that doesn't get done very often especially when the event has been out just for a day. Now if they were as fast with the uncensor.

Well an angry e-mob with pitchforks and torches threatening to burn the whole thing down must have gotten to them.

I just hope they dont do this type of shitty event ever again.

oh what the hell i thought there was supposed to be a gold refund to reflect the cost decrease blew 30k yesterday got nothing back

Hopefully later today

SinoAlice is boring AS FUCK

Guess it's back to waiting for something else.

7% rates for gold ships is total bullshit

Its more like 3% or less

114~ fuel per SP3 run

Seems pretty decent considering I get around 200 gold per run

did you cut it down to 2 ships? im blowing over 300 a run

1 fleet 4 ships

Are you using high level 2* or something?

This is what I use. 27 oil per battle, 24-25 if I remove the destroyers I'm leveling. The other user is more efficient than me though.

Two strong carries and then two level 1 things that are there only to satisfy the requirement.

The big carries eat like 9 each and the two deadweights are like 2 fuel each.