How fucking thin does Honda need the tires to be?

How fucking thin does Honda need the tires to be?

as much as the burger ring needs.
are those 19s?

Until you need suspension so soft you can't feel it.

Shit like this is why I will never work at a tire shop again

>How stupid of a post can OP make.

>Viper ACR
>19" wheels
>Shelby GT350R
>19" wheels
>Civic Type R
>20" wheels
One user who worked at a dealer mentioned they had to get a new tire mounting machine just for this car, which is a logistical failure on Hondas part

not really. Have you seen the markup on these things? Logistically its perfect for them since the "fancy bits" are probably sold wholesale to Honda and they make up for it with the 20k markup. I have seen some of these things for 55k...FUCK ME for a commuter. I am so done with Honda that in the future I will be getting a Hyundai.... They seem to be putting decent things out via the elantra turbo/veloster even though its ancient rear end. Honda is lagging behind and still.putting.out.shit.

I hate this car for so many reasons.
It looks like it's a wannabe hypercar. That fucking vents piss me off. The owners are fucking retarded to buy them. Dealers acting like they have something so special in their lot. It's just a fucking Civic with a little more sounds and what the fuck are those wheels?! Remember when older Type Rs were better...that's how it should be.

>own an older CTR
>18" wheels
>ride is terrible
I can only imagine how bad it is on 20s

20s are the new 19s

>meanwhile I decided to stick with 14" because the roads here are so bad I'd reckon going 15" would actually lower my grip ability.

>It's just a fucking Civic with a little more sounds

i don't like the type R, but it literally has 100 hp more than a civic si, a unique front suspension that eliminates torque steer and is the record holder for fastest fwd production car on the burgerring

for $32k it's not a bad deal, especially considering how practical the rest of the car is

it's definately not worth a $20k markup though

what is with the low profile tyre trend on road cars now? even fucking exec saloons have them
my car is on 17in wheels and 205/40 tyres and already pushing the limit for ride comfort on normal roads, going along shit roads at even 40mph is shit

Marketing. The wheels are bigger, the car is more expensive looking right? I miss 15s.

>those big see through wheels
>those rotors that look so small in comparison

Alright, that is cool. But I expected a more better designed outer design than so many exaggerated stuff like big spoilers, etc other shit.

it's a jap hot hatch, it's supposed to look like a chav designed it
I'm not a fan of the styling myself but excessive rice isn't a problem itself

*in itself

I was honestly shocked at how much of a difference it made when I switched out my stock 17s for 16s. Why people want to run thin tires for no reason without the benefit of superdelux shocks to make up for it is beyond me. It's not like you can't just as easily get a tire with a stiffer sidewall if you want better feel.

you sound like a bitch who can't hold two bars.

13" master race