Probably Going To Jail

Guys I need some serious advice because I might be doing some serious jail time because im a dumbass.

Two days ago I passed a cop coming the opposite direction on a two lane back road. I passed im doing about 65, speed limit is 30, and in my rear view mirror I saw him slam on his brakes. The road however is narrow enough were he was forced to do a K turn and couldn't do a U turn.

This bought me some time. I fucking gunned it and got past a corner up ahead and took a side road to get on to a different back road bringing me to a main road. Thankfully doing this seem to have got him off my tail as I didn't see him again.

Fast forward 3 hours. I get home from my errands and start playing xbox. Fast forward an additional 2 hours. Hear hard knocking on my door, literally sounds like someone is punching my front door. Open the door and two cruisers are in my driveway with three cops at my porch.

Subsequently I was arrested. Charges being; Speeding 33 over the limit (He clocked me at 63), Reckless Driving, Felony Evading and Child Endangerment. The last one is 100% bullshit, they are just tacking it on because there was a house having a childs birthday party and they were all out front near the road right after I gunned it.

Anyway my dad bailed me out yesterday night and my license has been revoked. My court date is next month. I can't afford a great lawyer. I never saw his blue lights so I don't think I can even be charged with evading.

How fucked am I? I'm kind of scared.

you fucked up a big time.

Get a lawyer plead guilty to the speeding and reckless and have your lawyer get the rest thrown out. This is how court works and why they tacked on the other charges. Pay your lawyer pay your fines and go on your way.

I know I fucked up I just don't want to go to jail dude. Im fucking 5'9", skinny, white and weigh 140lbs.

I wil literally becomes someons bitch.

You should have just stopped you fucking retard. He might have let you off with a warning or bumped down your speed

>Veeky Forums I ran from the cops and kept my car in plain sight so they could find me later
You should've hid your car for the weekend, unless he somehow got your plates as well, which I highly doubt
Best of luck user

>pleading a misdemeanor up to a felony
ur fucked bro.

I'll have to see if I can get a bank loan then because my parents are pissed off and refusing to pay anything additional over bailing me out.

>Im fucking 5'9", skinny, white and weigh 140lbs.
>I wil literally becomes someons bitch.

Yes, you are.

Please I know this already I want to get the felony and child endangerment bullshit removed.

>I never saw his blue lights so I don't think I can even be charged with evading.

>This bought me some time. I fucking gunned it
>I fucking gunned it

you just admitted to knowingly and willingly speeding away from an officer who was clearly interested in stopping you, but this doesn't matter because you're fucked anyway.

Never had complaints about my bed game but however I for sure can't hold my own in a fist fight.

>I want to get the felony removed.

Nope, that's not how it works. It will be on your record in the rest of your life. You just hit the wall early.

i'm pretty sure courts can give you payment plans etc.

Nah I saw the opportunity and took it.

i don't think it's your penis they'll be particularly interested in, prag.

the opportunity to become bubba's girlfriend?

Downgraded maybe?? I thought you could only be charged with evading if they have their sirens and blue lights on

Really worked out for ya, right?

If you are in the jail, try to be that nigger's bitch for the sake of your protection. Enjoy riding dat BBC.

L A W Y E R
A
W
Y
E
R

I didn't think they would show up at my house dude. Fuck im pretty mad at myself right now.

how'd that turn out? putting at your entire worldview

>Nah I saw the opportunity to break the law in front of an officer and took it
>Please help I don't wanna accept the consequence of my action

this op is going to get BTFO

Not true. Felony charges get dropped all the time in plea deals, especially when there's not enough evidence for a certain conviction.

**puttering

Leave the country

Your life is now fucked because you decided to flee instead of slow down.
>33 over
Factually true
>Reckless Driving
You sped off, factually true
>Felony Evading
Factually true
>Child Endangerment
If there was a child's birthday party literally in front of the area when you sped off, factually true.

You fucked up and you fucked up big time. I have no sympathy for you. All you had to do was slow down on the road and if (when) the cop pulled you over was to play dumb and be polite. But noooo, you thought it was a good idea to run.

Get a good lawyer, shell out a ton of cash, and hopefully come out with a misdemeanor and a fine. That's the best you can do OP. Good luck.

yeah, but it will take more than a year to get it removed. Not worth it. (((Lawyer))) would jew the OP so hard.

Just straight up suck that cop dick user, completely debase yourself.

He was stopped when he clocked you? Then you passed and he made the K turn? So, for all intensive purposes, you did not look at your rear view mirror, you did not realize he was following you. You are not guilty of evading because you left your vehicle in plain sight, thus proving you had no intention of evading.

All they can get you for is speeding or reckless driving. Get the best traffic lawyer, and also get the lawyer to hire an ex copper traffic cop lawyer person. Then all the lawyer needs to do is cite this ex copper as an expert.

You'll get the child endangerment removed and knocked down to 25 or 20 mph over, possibly without points, and you'll get your license back. This is also your first offence. You also need the car for your work and survival, so a license suspension would turn you towards a life of crime.

Play up how they arrested you, if they pulled you out of your house or had a warrant since you were not hiding or evading, and 2 hours had passed allegedly.

If you lie the right way, this could all go away to a simple misunderstanding.

Just throw in as much doubt as possible.

> didn't see lights
> didn't hear sirens
> didn't know I was being followed
> didn't hide my car like I was evading
> didn't protest my arrest
> been cooperating
> etc.

This OP

You're so fucked lmao. Cops really aren't huge assholes if you're responsive and polite.

And 33 over is absurd. I got a 300 dollar reckless ticket for 13 over which a cop bumped down from 15 ovee because I slowed when he pulled out and stopped as soon as I saw blues.

Prep your anus

If his lights never came on then his camera probably didn't either just plead not guilty the prosecutor will offer you a deal the cop can't say absolutely without a doubt it was you, even if it was your car someone could have stolen it broken all those laws then brought it back to you without your knowledge they'd have to prove it was you. Like how that guy got out of all those red light camera tickets by wearing a monkey mask.

Sorry for living in reality, OP, you're just fine, use your get out of jail free card you got along with the pinkslip to an Evo 8 for beating Blacklist Driver #9.

This guy knows.
> If you lie the right way, this could all go away to a simple misunderstanding.

I'm not op, just a guy who never understood the cuck meme till he read your post.

This, OP. You need a kike-lawyer. Won't be cheap but it will probably be better than having 2-3 felonies on your record.

Lying under oath after admitting you ran from a cop of an anonymous Norwegian basket weaving forum.

I'm 5'11" and 150 lbs and have been to jail more times hen I want to admit to.

They'll stick you in county/city, you won't go to prison, granted sometimes city/county is worse then prison.

You will get in a fight (unless you back down like a bitch) and this isn't entirely bad. You may not win but it shows you'll fight, don't let anyone disrespect you because they will just continue to do so.

What color are you/stick to your own species. Race tensions run high behind bars, you'll get the feeling that the cell is always on the verge of a race war and you aren't wrong.

You don't really have to worry about rape, there are enough sissies scattered around the population that there's always willing manmeat to be passed around. Guard your ass none-the-less.

Don't admit to shit/play dumb. Nigs do it all the time BECAUSE IT WORKS. DO NOT settle for a public defender (pretender), get a real lawyer, that was a mistake I made more then once and I've regretted it every day since. Spend the money, sell the car, do what you need to do. I now have a felony and it's fucked me for the last 8 years.

Good luck user, it won't be easy, but youll make it.

This

The police can't even prove you were driving the car. Idiot OP could have said his friend Juan Hernandez borrowed the car but hasn't seen him since.

genuinely interested in your story and not OPs, fuck him

I hope you get the worst sentence and then the minorities shank you on the shitter, OP

>for all intensive purposes

i stopped reading past this lmao

People like you shouldn't drive. Prison is where you rightly belong.

Let's make sure op gets all his questions answered and I may share. Which of my stories are you interested in?

Ahahahah. You should have used your brain. Now it is too late.

>you didn't think the plate recognition cameras on their dash would pick you up
Dumb as fuck. Jail is the best place for you.

Let me see if i got this right...
>police going the opposite direction
>you at double the limit
>he does a K turn

And while all this is happening he somehow clocks you doing doing 63?

What type of Robocop technology has he got to do all this as you just drive past him and then fucks around to get the opposite way? I'd ask to see the recordings and calibration test of this speed gun - it must be fucking marvellous.

All the local cops and staties in my area have speed cameras mounted on their dashboards. This is not the first time I have been clocked speeding like this.

He got clocked at 63 which is why the copper did his 3-pointer, you dumb fuck.

Bro I went by him so fast I figured he couldn't see it.

Light travels at 186,000miles per second, user.

What device clocked him at 63?

I'm OP it was Lidar which is their laser speed guns.

He was holding this gun? While driving?
Speed guns can only capture accurate speeds while stationary.

>Speed guns can only capture accurate speeds while stationary
This is factually wrong.

Not with new tech bro. for the last few years all the cops in my area have them mounted on their dash so it just gives them audible and visual ques when it detects someone speeding

Well, in that case. R.I.P OP

How did you get fucked up? Did you fuck someone in the jail?

he's talking about lasers not radar you dolt
>yuropoor education

The court needs to cop to be there on the day of the trial to testify against you.
You need to make sure he does get there

>species
lol I can tell you've been to jail if youre this dumb

How about you tell us about the last time you went to jail? I'm sure the first time was a very boring, typical "stupid kid" story

And lasers don't need to be stationary. Not anymore. If your experience of driving wasn't limited to anime and vidya then you'd know this.

fucking Earl

God isn't the US the land of the free?

Do a little fuck up and prepare to get locked up in a cage. I don't think my ancestors would stand for this.

How did he get your plate? also, how can they prove you were driving? I guess it don't matter really. Justice isn't the point anymore.

>drive like an asshole
>but muh freedumbs
Fucking lol

"""""a little fuck up"""""

nigger what

First of all, you don't get my sympathy OP, you fucked up, take responsibility for your actions. Now.

>How fucked am I?

If you don't try to be a smartass and plead guilty, you'll most probably get a fine, maybe with some community service added to it. There is a chance of a suspended sentence, but I seriously doubt it. As for actually becoming Bubba's bitch, I don't see it happening, especially if you're a first time offender. That is of course dependant on how fucked up the justice system is over there (I'm assuming the US?)

Driving on public roads isn't a right. A certain percentage of the population belongs on a bike or on a bus. You're part of that percentage.

It's unfair to say "you thought it was a good idea to run". People don't think about this sort of shit. They panic and fight or flight response kicks in and they just want to bolt. Their stupid monkey brain kicks in, they don't sit around and think about it.

>How did he get your plate?

Cop cars have cameras on them now dude.

>That is of course dependant on how fucked up the justice system is over there (I'm assuming the US?)

Massachusetts

This is the first criminal offenses I have committed besides other speeding tickets which were not criminal infractions.

I assume it can't be THAT far off from what the EU does, but anyway, plead guilty and admit you panicked or something, I think you'll get off with little more than a fine.

>mfw white people get their shit pushed in

my image. come on bwahahhahahahaa

>He fell for the "speed limits are suggestions" meme
You brought this all on yourself. Don't drop the soap, and when you get out hopefully your rates are disastrously high, retard.

Ill bet if you plead guilty to the speeding and reckless they will drop the rest.

Jail isnt that bad anyways, just kind of like a shitty version of summer camp, with a lot more drug addicts.

your talking about the country with the worlds largest prison population in both numbers and percentages

>americans

>and Child Endangerment. The last one is 100% bullshit, they are just tacking it on because there was a house having a childs birthday party and they were all out front near the road right after I gunned it.
You fucking moron

Can confirm, they clocked me dead on doing 88 on a 60mph freeway. I knew how fast I was going, so did he. Immediately pulled over, yes sir, no sir, kept my license.

I got caught going 94 in a 55. Got fucked right in my wallet but the judge let me off with a $487 fine and 8 hours driving school, no points on license.

Just own up to speeding and reckless driving, expect to get fucked in your wallet, and throw yourself at the mercy of the judge. If the cop didn't put blues on that's a big mistake and the child endangerment charge is bs so judge will throw it out.

All in all I got caught in September but didn't have to pay anything till January, so you should be okay too. Courts understand you don't get shittons of money out of nowhere. That being said, don't run from cops unless you're a bikefag, not worth it.

Surely the cops will subpoena Veeky Forums for this unrelated traffic offense.

do you guys consider 85 in a 70 to be reckless?

depends where
i go well over 90 on the motorway all the time
but I wouldnt if I was anywhere near where people live

i-81 southwestern Virginia

Post pic of charges or no free legal advice from me a barred lawyer nation wide

iirc Virginia does, including some other states around it
States that have a concrete speed limit for reckless driving usually have it at 80, 85
thats why you should only live in states that are nondescript about it

I live in New York, I was just driving to Georgia to visit my brother.

Michigan is elder god tier as far as speed laws are concerned. I was cruising at 90+ in traffic on I-80.

Florida is the best state for speeding on highways. Cops don't give enough of a fuck to pull you over for going 80 on a 60 when they're busy doing 90

I did this before but desu I feel like the city cop just didn't want to get on the highway because I gunned it to 100 and he was catching up and didn't even get on the highway where I would have burned him anyway

Lmao, really speaks leagues about your judgement then.

>You should have just stopped you fucking retard. He might have let you off with a warning or bumped down your speed

>Nah I saw the opportunity and took it.

>Guys I need some serious advice because I might be doing some serious jail time because im a dumbass.

>mfw

Jesus Christ your all stupid

He was driving his car
On a road
A road built for cars

You can't prove anything in this story either unless he talked which I'm guessing he did

All "you're an idiot get fucked in prison" memes aside, get a good lawyer, most of them know the local judges and can get your sentence reduced if you act respectful in court, etc. It's a quite a lot of money for legal fees but its worth it OP
Thanks for reading my blog btw

COP DASHCAMS CAN BE GOOD RESOLUTION THESE DAYS, MAKE OUT PLATES AND UR REGISTRATION ADDRESS IS GETTING A VISIT

A LOT OF THEM ALSO HAVE PLATE SCANNERS NOW

AND COVERING YOUR PLATES IS ILLEGAL, JUST STOP AND TAKE THE TICKET YOUR BEST OPTION

GET A LOAD OF THIS BADASS

How could the cop have clocked him speeding?
Get a lawyer and make sure they see that evidence because I can see no way a cop can clock you speeding when they were coming the other way, turned around, then couldn't pursue you.

I call bull shit on them having anything.

>COP DASHCAMS CAN BE GOOD RESOLUTION THESE DAYS

not when the car is going the other direction 35 miles faster

this...if anything cop got lucky and just saw the car parked in front of the house

and when they knocked on the door all OP should have said is "do you have a warrant?"