/osg/ - Auto Sticker General

Auto Sticker General #288

Back on the Rocks Night Kids edition

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Yummy are you alive?

1st for tofu

He is kill.

ban hoon

Hello friends!
I wanted to show you what my next run will look like, please tell me what you think

Ive also got a sale on to clear the rest of my current stock, so please look (if you want)

What do you guy's think of this shirt design?
Would you be interested in one if i were to sell them

I'd wear it.

I'm more of a fan of designs on the back with a small one on front. So when I'm squiding on my bike everyone else can read it

Why reuse my picture if you guys don't like the dude anyway.

Most of us like him

Oh ok consider me flattered that my picture is cool enough for a repost.

How long did shipping take from him btw? Also is the sticker good quality?

10 days from Canada to belgium and quality seems a bit like my never content stickers I had before this. I have to say o had my never content stickers on for 15 months or so and they lasted like champs, I hope this one will perform as well.

The current shirt is like that, i wanted something simpler

That's good news, just made my order innit

Most of us don't like him, but he keeps up with the threads to make the op each one so he can shill his stuff. Keep us updated on the sticker because that laminate is known to crack after a few months.

Oh and the laminate applies to all, not just him.

>making the thread 8 posts early
jesus fucking christ how desperate can you get?

fellow belgianfag ayy

where you from?

Leuven

The laminate is a chinese finish you can get off ebay. Sure it looks good but it's not designed to handle constant UV exposure from the sun. The best vinyl slaps are usually the ones made with Avery Dennison, 3M, or Arlon. If you're ever getting stickers made or printed always ALWAYS ask the printer what brand of vinyl they use.

t. I own a vinyl wrapping company

when you live in hamilton you're desperate for a way out

Holy fuck you people are FUCKING PATHETIC. That's his HOUSE WHAT THE FUCK.

If you asked people what vinyl they use, without ASSUMING that AW is using bad vinyl, you'd know that AW uses 3M vinyl.

You people are so hell bent on trying to discredit Hoon when he's done nothing wrong, that you're also beginning to damage AW's business by sending emails about how his stickers crack and break. I got an email asking for feedback because people in the "anime community" have been bashing his products.

His products hold up just as well as Aimless or Offset, and he offers better customer service than those two shit heads combined.

Stop trying to fucking start drama everywhere, once these printers find out how fucking shit you people are, they're just not going to print for us anymore.

>choosing to own a house that's so close to others that you could reach out your window and poke your neighbor's with a broomstick
>not an apartment, a fucking house
>even bothering with that embarrassment of a lawn that's smaller than the driveway

Literally what the fuck is the point of living like that? You buy a house to have your own space where other people won't bother you. If you want to be that close to cunts that will complain every time you walk past a window naked or use power tools or play loud music, rent a goddamn apartment. This is like housing cuckoldry. You're paying for an entire home and a plot of land, and getting the social living conditions of a college dormitory. The neighbor could be fucking your wife and literally jump out of the window into his own house before you've finished unlocking the front door, even if he's fat and unathletic. Shit, with a nigger dick he could fuck her without leaving his own property.

>acting with this much degeneracy about what other people do with their money
typical poor commie scum

I'm not poor, I have a two story house with a separate garage on a 1-acre plot of riverfront land. I'm separated from my neighbors by a thousand feet and a treeline because I bought a fucking house so I can do whatever I want without somebody going "HEY BUDDY WHATCHA UP TO TODAY? from his property 5 feet away.

Please tell me what the fuck is the point of living within apartment-tier proximity to other humans, but paying the expenses typically associated with a much more private scenario?

And how much is that two story house with a separate garage on a 1-acre plot of riverfront land worth?

because not everyone wants to be an autistic secluded hermit

Chillout hoon. I never said that AW uses shit vinyl for their printing. They do however notify the ordering party upon request of a special finish that the vinyl isn't meant to hold up to prolonged sun exposure. Their sparkle finishes are likely from PaperStreetPlastics from Ebay since their laminates are virtually identical and I'm not familiar with any other supplier in the east coast that ships in low quantities. It's just not designed to be viable for prolonged sun exposure. There's more to this industry than just ordering stickers. It's important to understand the materials you're using to build the product and to consider the different environments it will be exposed to. Companies like VViViD mark up shitty chinese vinyl you can get from AliExpress and private label the rolls. It's shit-tier vinyl that I would never put on any of my vehicles for longer than a week and I would never let the car out in the sun

tl;dr stick to trusted brands for vinyl.

The point is space. I've lived in that set up before and often, it's actually pretty ok.
If you want privacy, just close the blinds. Or don't, It's very easy to not give a fuck what your neighbour thinks. As far a noise, the walls are not paper thin like that of an apartment, and if they don't like it, fuck em.
I live in what is basically a collage dormitory right now, a house would a be a vast improvement, and I'd have a fucking garage.

> tl;dr stick to trusted brands for vinyl.
and who is a trusted brand? AWStickers.
First you denigrate companies who don't use 3M, in response to a post that has Hoon's sticker on the car, then when I respond letting you know that it's 3M, you respond with "but no, the laminate is bad too1!!". Pathetic.

AWS provides the best customer service, fast email responses, fast message responses, and fast turn around as well as shipping. They provide an insane amount of laminate choices and vinyl choices, nearly anything you want they can do. They also make better cuts than Offset and Aimless. They also price on a sliding scale quantity wise. They ship with more security for the product, and their entire experience with you is always pleasant.

Offset, you'll be lucky to get a response, and then you'll pay 3x as much as Aimless or AW, plus you'll get stickers that crack in 3 months or less. Aimless, you'll be lucky to get a response, and then you'll receive shitty cut stickers with pubes in the laminate, and bends at the corners.

TLDR: You can find something wrong with every printer, WATracing is even bad, bad cuts, and bad color reproduction as well as number of options and more.

Stop trying to fucking start drama with only specific people, since all of you are fucking retarded to begin with

>Stop shitting on other companies
>Talks shit about every other company

My argument from the get-go was that only the laminate was shit not the vinyl they print on.

Also why do you have a grilled cheese sandwich on your instagram about designating shitting stickers?

Why do you think you're only talking with one person? That's a separate user. Also, there's no drama between one specific person. My posts clearly states that the sparkle finish applies to all vendors not just hoon (you). However, you are the only one that claims that his won't crack and I cannot fucking wait till they do start cracking and you get exposed.

>tfw still better than my unifag apartment I share with 2 other retards

Good to know. I haven't look at your site in a while

Update on the Fly Away design, wasn't able to have em done by awa. Will still get a run printed if people still want it. Alternatively if people like what Imouto does to it, she's welcome to print it.

Why not both? I still want yours signed and I'll slap hers on my car. I've started listening to his non psg stuff because of you.

I want yours
I hate imoto, think he/she's a fuckwit faggot
So
Go ahead famalam

Where'd she (not) touch you user?

Can't get them signed, won't have them by the concert. I asked literally a day too late. Unless someone can print and mail a run in three days, although I'd really rather not shell out for overnight shipping. I'm pretty bummed about it, might have him sign my corridor digital hat instead. I will still have them printed though, gonna wait till next Friday to put in the order since I get paid then.

coming soon to a hoonmobile near you

lol what the fuck is this supposed to be?

gtfo normie

that s in "is" looks retarded. Took a few glances to figure out wtf was going on there.

that's because of the resize, it looks fine when it's actual size

where can i buy sand squiggle letters for my car

>wanting to get shot by a Trump-kin
A-are you sure user?

ع هون

what finish will this be and price?

Holographic sparkle and $13.97

gloss and crystal, price will be 7-8 but you can use the osg code and it'll be $4.6x gloss, $5.4x crystal. my shipping is $2 so $6.6x or $7.4x depending on where you are, shipped.

i never had the urge to use sparkle, i always felt it doesn't work with my designs, should i try it on anything?

It feels like it's
HOONing
in my THERAPY

/r/ more lewd gas door stickers

Check your inbox hoon

what should i be looking for?

You'd know it if you saw it, what's your email address?

[email protected]

i didnt get any email today

Sent again. May want to check your spam folder

Any thoughts on this one?

You're out of touch
I'm out of time (time)
But I'm out of my head
When you're not around

ayyyyy

project hoon taking design submissions

[email protected]

im trying to print 400+ stickers this time around lol

how much are you paying per design?

how am i supposed to know i havent seen the design yet m8

email me

Translation: I pay nothing for your designs and make a fortune off of you. - Hoon

hmu

Poop emoji. Gold sparkle laminate.

4" and 2" sizes should be in stock for the first week of October.

Designated Shitting Sticker

nah man did you forget that if you order one sticker he sends out 5 more for free? Sure he's losing money on each order but he's going to make it up in volume when he buys out the rest of you butthurt losers and becomes the one stop shop for all the stickers you could ever want.

Nothing he makes looks good to me. so getting free shit that doesn't look good means nothing.

this.
He doesn't get that it's a backend game.

1 sticker = 5 free

what the fuck, where do i get this deal

Another update on the Fly Away design, Wat said he may be able to swing it, should be here on Wednesday if the shipping estimate is right. I'll try to get as many signed as I can, but if you are actually at AWA this weekend I'll give you one for free you can get it signed yourself in order to help get more signed copies out to people who want me.

aaahhhh yisssss

Any chance for the persona boys on a sticker from imouto/supereffective/the last person

the last person was 2 actually, me and meganeclub... you mean protagonist/yusuke/ryuji and such?

yea id like to have protag + akechi, yusuke + ryuji, morgana + catbus

Still alive, working on people's orders right now

Got really busy and haven't had a chance to reply to the few emails/instagram IMs that I've received this week.

ooh kill em guys kill em hoon coming outchea with dem firey heaaat designs nd he killin da game

oooooooooooooooooohhhh dat heeeeat!

i'll run it by the others

OOOOOOOOOOH DIS HEAT DIS HEAT IS FIRRRRRRRRE AS FUUCK

HoonING I8 my therapy

>CHICC
>THICC
>TRICC

Put them into one image, dont spam the thread please

FYI on this Turn and Burn sticker, the price will be $5.55, this is because of the vinyl, it's like oil slick lifespan, so it can last less time than normal slaps, so buy 2 if you want to be safe

also osg discount will not work on this slap (too cheap already for my liking), but i'll make the shipping $1 US / Canada and $2.00 international.

I'm like 99 percent sure that's the same font that a local Thai joint uses forbthier sign.

this is the gold version, it will also be printed on the same brushed metal vinyl, so same note of life span sort of like oil slick vinyl, it can be lower than other vinyls

same pricing as well, 5.55 and the 1 shipping or 2 intl.

garbo

actually scratch that $5.55, i'll make it $5 + shipping because im just that much of a nice and caring person

only for pre orders though, after that the price goes back up to $7.77

that s still looks like shit mate

tough luck, thats the final design im going with, i already tried different things to fix the s but nothing is as good as this, so it stayed.

Utter fucking trash.

>how to judge profitability of a design on instagram & fb
>show /osg/
>count number of anti-hoon remarks
>surpass 5 and it will sell out 5 times on instagram & fb

Then stay on Instagram and FB
If you want to sell normietrash then sell it on those sites at Instagram prices.

Don't shill it here and not expect to get flack

Gentlemen, which is the superior sticker size.
8x3
OR
8x 2.75

help me decide some shit here.

Either one, depends on the design.