The new A8L is the baddest shit i've ever seen

the new A8L is the baddest shit i've ever seen

>Level 3 autonomy (will drive itself up to 35mph, and park itself using a mobile app)
>active suspension is assisted by a camera on the windshield and will adjust itself for potholes/bumps for a smooth ride
>massage on seats and footrests
>touch screens everywhere
>wireless charging inside the cabin

and people say the future of driving will suck...

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/driver-burqa-headscarf-veil-burqa-ban-traffic-controversial-law-germany-a7962626.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why don't they just show it with a nigger in the back? Not affordable?

um, because german

about the autonomy shit - what can you do if the car fucks up and hits something/someone?

OK, well what about a burqa then?

>and people say the future of driving will suck...
Yeah, because you're not supposed the one driving the car anymore.
You're expected to be a passenger in your own car, surrounded by screens, while the computer drives you around.

um, there have only been like 10 accidents from autonomous cars over millions of miles. i don't think you have to worry about that

in traffic that sounds nice. then just turn it off on the back road

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/driver-burqa-headscarf-veil-burqa-ban-traffic-controversial-law-germany-a7962626.html

>Germany
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

autonomous driving isnt driving, its being a passenger.

so you answered the other guys question too. no burqa because germany

lots of poorfags itt. imagine not wanting to have gay sex in the back seat while your car drives you to your destination

That's the future of luxury, not driving.

Is there a gay version of Uber? Like where a cute guy will come take you for a ride and there's a tacit understanding that he'll suck you off, too?

This is some weak bait
1/10

>this is some of the dopest shit i've ever seen. shame it's not in a miata

i wish. im sure that will be implemented in the future

White ppl only though. I don't like nigger stink.

>what if
>what... IF???
>lol no dude it's very unlikely so don't worry
Are you literally retarded?

kys.

Like you hate the smell of whites cuz they smell like a milk?

It is same thing with whites hating the smell of niggers. Greasy, oil, coconut cream/oil, strong stench like they don't shower for a long time.

I don't hate whites???? And each one smells different because they're inviduals. That doesn't even make sense.

If you leave the ghetto for a while you'll discover that whites do indeed have their own brand of stink just like niggers do. It's just that usually you don't get a big wave of rancid white stink in your face when you're strolling along minding your own business; I presume this is not so with niggers because they're afraid of getting wet.

autism. also kys racist. there's nothing wrong with white people or any other kind for that matter

Clarify on the in-cabin wireless charging. Can you have your phone I'm your pocket and you can still charge?

I really highly doubt it. You probably have to have the phone sitting on the pad like most "wireless" chargers. Unless they're pumping the cabin full of electrical energy.

Well it's not like they're going to pump the cabin full of Tesla tech, so of course it's going to be extremely short range pad stuff.

Wireless charging is in the center console. Bluetooth connects phone to the car

Bluetooth is retarded.

Yet another dumb country heard from

Bluetooth is neither Kosher nor Halal. It can't be used during the Sabbath or while the sun is up during Ramadan.

Too bad they are still based on FWD shitcars
I'll take an S63 or M760i thanks

it's not that they're based on FWD cars, it's that they're based on AWD cars that use a longitudinal engine but have the front wheels powered from the transmission rather than a transfer case

but i bet you knew that, didn't you

the driver is probably still liable because theyre an idiot for using the autonomous shit in a potentially dangerous situation

I will never trust my life to this shit..
you wana know why?
i hve a survival instinct, programs do not, i don't give a fuck ill plow through 5 pedestrians to save my own arse, an autonomous car would run you off a bridge if those were the two options though.

they have to be programed to kill you in some situations, they just have to and thats fucked.

So useless in Germany.

Someone's gonna press charges against someone and I don't think cars have property so your ass is on the fryer.

>computer swerves wildly instead of threshhold braking

Scenario is an out of control semi truck veers onto your side of the road, there is no time for the car to brake, there is no where on the road to go, te only clear path is through 5 pedestrians on a side walk to your right, the car runs you straight into the truck...

this is why AI isn't allowed to make decisions in war, who is to blame?

if a person runs over those 5 pedestrians you can blame them for that, but do you blame the car for killing the person by running into the truck so only1 life i lost instead of 5?
do you blame the people that made the car?

Personally, I blame MTV.